Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,439 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... (870 Views)

Where Is Samantha124? / Detailed Analysis About Onyi22 Brain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... by kokorokoman: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2023
We are launching our number one and final bus stop cure for ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION, WEAK ERECTION, QUICK EJACULATION and significant IMPROVEMENT TO YOUR GIRTH.

In an effort to have a face for our premium herbal product andΒ  increasing brand awareness and helping drive sales we have decided to sign a popular female nairalander as our brand ambassador.

Our team at KOKOROKOMAN HERBALS did a thorough scrutiny on the top female nairalanders and we came up with these names.

We are releasing the first batch of names that contains six names.

Please, state it here if you think none of the listed names is not good enough to be our ambassador and also mention the female moniker you think is the best for us.

Here are the first 6 names.

Ahnie
Onyi22
IconicR
Samantha124
Gloryhomemaker
Ishilove
Re: Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... by Negroid001(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2023
Wahala lol
Re: Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... by Silentgroper(m): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2023
Puss360 would fit better...
Re: Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... by Vinnie2000(m): 11:11am On Sep 20, 2023
OP
All I Can say is:

Iyaebe aka Iconicr canNOT cure any Man's weak Erection. sad embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... by kokorokoman: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2023
Our ambassadorial deal contains mouthwatering offers which includes but not limited to, 1 million naira and a 2015 Toyota corrola.

Pick your choice as this is the opportunity for your favorite female nairalander to go home with this mouthwatering prices.

Re: Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... by kokorokoman: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2023
Vinnie2000:

OP
All I Can say is:

Iyaebe aka Iconicr canNOT cure any Man's weak Erection. sad embarassed
she won't be the cure but an ambassador to our product.
Re: Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... by kokorokoman: 11:16am On Sep 20, 2023
Silentgroper:
Puss360 would fit better...
she may be on our second least.
Re: Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... by Goalnaldo(m): 11:18am On Sep 20, 2023
kokorokoman:
We are launching our number one and final bus stop cure for ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION, WEAK ERECTION, QUICK EJACULATION and significant IMPROVEMENT TO YOUR GIRTH.

In an effort to have a face for our premium herbal product andΒ  increasing brand awareness and helping drive sales we have decided to sign a popular female nairalander as our brand ambassador.

Our team at KOKOROKOMAN HERBALS did a thorough scrutiny on the top female nairalanders and we came up with these names.

Please, state it here if you think none of the listed names is not good enough to be our ambassador and also mention the female moniker you think is the best for us.

Ahnie
Onyi22
IconicR
Samantha124
Gloryhomemaker
Ishilove
you want to use iconicR and onyi22 two notorious misandryst to promote a product for men, okay good luck to you. The rest of them are very okay.
Re: Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... by kokorokoman: 11:20am On Sep 20, 2023
Goalnaldo:
you want to use iconicR and onyi22 two notorious misandryst to promote a product for men, okay good luck to you. The rest of them are very okay.
that's why we brought the list here for public venting and scrutiny.
The public will make their preferred choice.
Re: Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... by aQUINandmore: 11:23am On Sep 20, 2023
kokorokoman:

Ahnie
Onyi22
IconicR
Samantha124
Gloryhomemaker
Ishilove
baby, please sign me, I will advertise your products to my sugar daddies, tinubu, helinues and my clients from around the world.
I think I love you kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... by Goalnaldo(m): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2023
kokorokoman:
that's why we brought the list here for public venting and scrutiny.
The public will make their preferred choice.
Who included those two in the first place? angry Seems you are catching cruise or you are new on nairaland. It's just like arsenal delivering a lecture on how to win the champions League.
Re: Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... by Goalnaldo(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2023
aQUINandmore:
baby, please sign me, I will advertise your products to my sugar daddies, tinubu, helinues and my clients from around the world.
I think I love you kiss kiss
if you can proof you are a lady I've got juicy offer for you
Re: Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... by Puss360(f): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2023
kokorokoman:
she may be on our second least.
Lol... Noted.. grin grin
Re: Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... by kokorokoman: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2023
Puss360:

Lol... Noted.. grin grin
thanks for the acknowledgement.
Re: Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... by kokorokoman: 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
Voting is still ongoing.
REACH out for your permanet cure for weak erection, erectile disfunction and quick ejaculation.

100 percent herbal.
99 percent bitter kola.
PERMANET cure and not an aphrodisiac.
Re: Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2023
NO ONE IS INTERESTED!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣!
kokorokoman:
Voting is still ongoing.
REACH out for your permanet cure for weak erection, erectile disfunction and quick ejaculation.

100 percent herbal.
99 percent bitter kola.
PERMANET cure and not an aphrodisiac.
Re: Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... by kokorokoman: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2023
Samantha124:
hang around, you may be the chosen one.
Who knows
Re: Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... by Satanistx: 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
kokorokoman:

Ahnie
Onyi22
IconicR
Samantha124
Gloryhomemaker
Ishilove
they all have incurable infections. especially Samantha124 . that one eats poop and dog shit

1 Like

Re: Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... by Dogalmighty17: 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2023
Gloryhomemaker is the only reasonable person there. She's leagues above the others. The rest are plain imbeciles.
Re: Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... by Foodqueen(f): 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2023
After that writeup about that guy that bought iphone in a bus. This is the second hilarious, I av seen this week. πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
Re: Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... by kokorokoman: 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
Foodqueen:
After that writeup about that guy that bought iphone in a bus. This is the second hilarious, I av seen this week. πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
what's hilarious about it?
Your name may be on the second list.
Re: Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
Satanistx:
I have incurable infections, I eat poop and dog shit

1 Like

Re: Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... by kokorokoman: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2023
Samantha124, ain't you getting our product for your man?
We will ship it to SA for free for you?
Re: Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ
kokorokoman:
Samantha124, ain't you getting our product for your man?
We will ship it to SA for free for you?
Re: Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... by tonicyril: 5:45am On Sep 21, 2023
Samantha124:
Hmmm

In this case, I will advise u speak for ursef...e get why, I know my people here grin
Re: Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... by tonicyril: 5:46am On Sep 21, 2023
Foodqueen:
abeg share me the link grin

1 Like

Re: Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... by Savedday2: 6:22am On Sep 21, 2023
This is the only country where people like former Kano state governor (Gandolar) became 2nd term governor, party chairman and soon become president after a video of him busy collecting bribe was released.

Imagine a country where person like Naira Marley is a brand ambassador to NDLEA, the same way you want to bringing some low budget ashawos that are busy distributing STDs to our able young men to become a brand ambassador for sexual enhancement drugs.

This is a true indication that the country has gone to the dogs.

The bottom line is 9ja girls are ashawo. they are all the same and distributors of SDTs.
Re: Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... by Bellotelli: 7:32am On Sep 21, 2023
Goalnaldo:
The only sane ladies on the list are Samantha, Ahnie and Gloryhomemaker
Re: Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... by Foodqueen(f): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2023
Re: Between Ahnie, Onyi22, Ishilove, Samantha124........... by kokorokoman: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2023
Savedday2:
This is the only country where people like former Kano state governor (Gandolar) became 2nd term governor, party chairman and soon become president after a video of him busy collecting bribe was released.

Imagine a country where person like Naira Marley is a brand ambassador to NDLEA, the same way you want to bringing some low budget ashawos that are busy distributing STDs to our able young men to become a brand ambassador for sexual enhancement drugs.

This is a true indication that the country has gone to the dogs.

The bottom line is 9ja girls are ashawo. they are all the same and distributors of SDTs.

who be this one again

(1) (Reply)

We Women Are A Beast Of Burden / Advice Birthday Gift For Guys / Phone Calls To Just A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.