Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio (29863 Views)

3 South-West Senators Driving Akpabio’s Ambition Revealed - Tribune Online / #EndSARS: Massive Destruction Too Heavy For Lagos - South-West Senators / Obaseki Weighs Options, May Settle For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
Please let it be a Muslim from the north. We are after competence and not religion and tribalism

1 Like

Re: 10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio by hammerT: 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2023
`WE KNOW, ISLAMIC AGENDA.

ALL ARMS MUST BE MUSLIM, THAT IS THE DEAL WITH SAUDI ARABIA.

PRESIDENT ADEBOLAJA THE TERRORIST KILLER OF LEE RIGBY.

THE HARDER THEY COME, THE HARDER THEY FALL.

EXECUTIVE BOTH PRESIDENT AND VICE MUSLIM

JUDICIARY MUSLIM

LEGISLATURE ? (MUSLIM)
Re: 10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
Akpabio is the next Senate President

all these useless meetings should better yield good fruits

I repeat Akpabio Is the next Senate president

2 Likes

Re: 10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio by CSTRR: 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2023
Tareq1105:

His adversaries are convincing Tinubu with evidence of all he did at NDDC. All the probes panel reports etc
Lol.

Tinubu's own didn't matter, so why should akpabio corruption matter now?
Re: 10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio by Bluntemperor: 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2023
ghiloman28:
Omo na Akpabio I wish for that position.

But look at what is building against Akpabio now==Corruption!
The man Akpabio should just trust in God o because President Tinubu really want him there!

2 Likes

Re: 10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio by Christistruth03: 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2023
Liars
Akpabio as Senate President is a done deal

Paying Journalists to publish lies will not change anything
Re: 10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio by hammerT: 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2023
WITH THE WIDESPREAD KILLINGS OF CHRISTIANS, AND NOBODY FIGHTING BACK, THEY WANT TO USE GOVERNMENT TO PUSH SHARIA NATIONWIDE.

AFTER, THE SUCCESSFUL ISLAMISATION, COMES ARABISATION, WHEN THEY DECLARE NIGERIA TO BE ARAB REPUBLIC.

WE KNOW ALL THIS THINGS AND THAT IS WHY THEY WILL FAIL.

WE ARE AFRICANS NOT ARABS.
Re: 10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio by Chetas81(m): 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2023
ghiloman28:
Omo na Akpabio I wish for that position.
By qualifications and competent not emotional error
Re: 10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2023
sad sad Remove tribalism, nepotism and religious bigotry from Nigerian political space, and this country would grow to be a super economic powerhouse in Africa and possess an industrialization index ranking with that of Singapore and other Asian Tigers.
Singapore is a tiny nation situated on an island off the coast of Peninsular Malaysia, yet it's a highly developed country, with one of the highest Human Development Indexes.

1 Like

Re: 10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio by fabolouz1(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2023
The bigger the crown , the fiercer the battle .
With or without the president and senators from the south west .
Senator Goodwill akpabio is the next Senate president.
Re: 10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio by LaRosa01: 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2023
show me what you can do ojlifa@gmail.com

Ornamental682:
Full Digiatal Marketing Course by Sultech academy .

*I spent over 6 month creating these videos, explaining these skills in great details. I believe they can help people the way they helped me*

*COURSES OUTLINE*

*> Social Media Marketing*
- Facebook Ads - Business Manager, Setting up pixel, event and running of conversion ads.
- Instagram Ads
- Ad-Promoter Ads
- Snapchat Ads
- YouTube Ads

*> SMS & WhatsApp Marketing*
- Selling things via SMS

*> Basics of Affiliate Marketing*

*> Content Marketing*

*> Digital Marketing & Information Marketing*
- Creating Information
- -- Audio Books - Record and put pictures (VSDC)
-- ebooks (PDFs)
-- Screen record

*> Web Development*
- How to build a full e-commerce website
- how to build a landing page

*TOTAL = 36 Videos*
**SELLING FOR 2K ONLY.*
Re: 10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio by Unperturbedpota: 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2023
Parachoko:
Fake News
no I believe this. Even as an Obidient I don't see Asiwaju as such a tactless man as to choose akpabio as senate President.

Asiwaju has come to change the status quo as he said so how can he gain public confidence by choosing a known corrupt looter of state and NDDC as his senate President?

Asiwaju is smarter than that . So I believe this news. Infact just yesterday I was telling a neighbour who is also an Obidient like me.that I don't see Asiwaju taking akpabio
Re: 10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio by Skyehigher1: 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2023
Fake news from kalu news paper....... Ouk is a serial betrayal so no matter what everyone of them do including lawan self June 5 is the next date now not June 13
Re: 10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio by jibs4lv(m): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2023
One other thread insinuating that Asiwaju has withdraw his support for Akpabio, all fake news .

The numbers of fake news on our public domain now chai.
Re: 10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio by ogbe88(m): 8:04pm On Jun 01, 2023
Alexiiydon:
Gradually it’s coming to south west more wailing for the obiDENCE pepper them mode
The south west has the presidency already, always talk with sense, these kids need flogging.
Re: 10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio by ogbe88(m): 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2023
FoolaniHellman:

Nigga that's Politicking 💯! Tinubu would be dumb to support Orji Kalu against Akpabio. I trust the Master planner to always do the right thing.

SE gave APC the lowest vote in all regions, apart from Orji supporting Ahmed he plainly said it that if Sad yeast can't have the presidency that the North should retain it. This same snake went ahead and gave Tinubu an invalid vote and he proudly showed it to the world... I'm bodly telling you that Sad yeast will never get the SP, Rather North would retain that sit! Y'all moving madt 😛
what a joke u are.
Re: 10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio by Alexiiydon: 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2023
ogbe88:
The south west has the presidency already, always talk with sense, these kids need flogging.
north has presidency and senate in buhari regime stop being stupid
Re: 10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio by Alexiiydon: 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Senate Presidency can't come to the SW. Have you forgotten SW already has the Presidency?
same happened in buhari regime so it’s not new
Re: 10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio by Alexiiydon: 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2023
SpatialKing:

Hope you have fuel or transport money to go to work tomorrow that's is if you are employed.

Is not by coming online and be shouting Obidients this Obidients that.

Campaign periods are over

We are now facing the reality on ground
Obidients are not the course of your misery
if obi get the answer why he no come forward now magic no fit do ham
Re: 10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio by Dieselman: 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2023
Harrynight:
Apabio is the next SP.

We would have preferred Orji Uzor Kali or Oshiomole but Oshio is new to The Senate.

I hope they're not eying Yayi ooooo🙄
I see Osita Izunaso emerging as the preferred choice at the end of the day.
Re: 10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio by Dieselman: 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2023
CSTRR:

Unless the alternative is Orji uzor kalu.

Because if not, it would set a cascade of political consequences for the apc as far as southern Nigeria is concerned.

Personally, I would go with akpabio.
He is very corrupt too, but what are the alternatives?
Osita Izunaso is the alternative. He's the dark horse in this race.
Re: 10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio by OkayDaddy: 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2023
Alexiiydon:
same happened in buhari regime so it’s not new

No dey argue wetin you no know.

Lawan is from Yobe in NE
Buhari is from Katsina in NW
Did both of them come from same NW?

But you want Presidency and Speakership to come from SW.

Dey play.
Re: 10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio by OkayDaddy: 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
CSTRR:

Unless the alternative is Orji uzor kalu.

Because if not, it would set a cascade of political consequences for the apc as far as southern Nigeria is concerned.

Personally, I would go with akpabio.
He is very corrupt too, but what are the alternatives?

Uzodinma is bringing Isunazo.
Ipob pigs won't know whether to cry or rejoice when he's announced.

As for OUK, they will collect his money and show him that this is not Eziama politics he and his mama dey play for Abia.
Re: 10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio by Blackdisciple(m): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2023
Senator Akpabio from South-South was endorsed for Senate president, Senator Jubrin Barau from North-West for Deputy Senate President, Tajudeen Abass, North-West for speaker, House of Representatives and Kanu, South-East, for deputy speaker.

They sidelined North Central totally , and the leaders over there ain't speaking out, north West shouldn't be mentioned the second time here , were is the one Nigeria as falsefully acclaimed... This is injustice and this in other countries can lead to unrest...
Re: 10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio by Blackdisciple(m): 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2023
They keep on worshiping these fulanise
Re: 10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio by BabaRamota1980: 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2023
They dont support a candidate and make noise about it to then suddenly make uturn.
They must have found something damaging during his vetting process. Oh well!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members / Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns / Jonathan Is A Disappointment – Ex-militant Leader, Boyloaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.