Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada (37562 Views)

Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke / 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC / PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by cuteboy2: 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2023
senatordave1:

You are funny.i am the one to teach you politics and electoral law not the other way.i am far ahead.what matters most is not his credibility or genuineness or quality of his personality his testimony.his testimony is useless therefore everything is null..
I feel sorry for atiku,if his key and witnesses are fumbling,it is over.apc don't need to enter defence

Oga Far Ahead, just listen to yourself;

"what matters most is not his credibility or genuineness or quality of his personality his testimony.his testimony is useless therefore everything is null.."

Abeg carry your ignorance and confused reasoning and shift far ahead from me.

Today is Friday, I got things to do. Besides, I want peace.

Carry on with your keyboard trolling. But don't mention me again.
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Shikini: 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2023
Agbayaa
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by senatordave1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2023
cuteboy2:

Oga Far Ahead, just listen to yourself;

"what matters most is not his credibility or genuineness or quality of his personality his testimony.his testimony is useless therefore everything is null.."

Abeg carry your ignorance and confused reasoning and shift far ahead from me.

Today is Friday, I got things to do. Besides, I want peace.

Carry on with your keyboard trolling. But don't mention me again.

Obi and atiku will lose shamefully kid
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Acekidc4(m): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2023
tianshie:

Shut up, corrupt things like you ought to be strapped to the top of a bomb and dropped in a crater.

Ha you want to bomb me, wetin i do you??Unto say Wetin Happen??
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Phantom233: 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2023
Same people that manipulated and announced a fake results for Apc in adamawa State some months ago even when collation was ongoing. And the gullible blind supporters think that speaking up against this evil is all about ethnicity yet at the end they'll die in silence while their masters live in opulence
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by cmikel: 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2023
WEN I HAVE STATE MONEY I CAN BUY THE SEAT OF. YOUR PRESIDENCY.

COUNTRY THATS SELLS EVERYTHING TO HIGHEST BIDDER

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Melagros(m): 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2023
meolaniyi:
shame no dey catch you?
If he no post useless post like this how en go take get his 30k allawee?
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by tonytony208(m): 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
Make Una Continue to dey Waste Una time. Nobody can force anybody to do anything without them first agreeing to a deal..........That Man is a Bloody Liar

You talk like a fool that can't see beyond his nose. If someone powerful and influential threatens your life, do you need to be bribed before you do his bidding?

Why are all APC supporters so stupid?

Small time, you will call yourself sophisticated. Sophisticated in stupidity, I guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering / Remi Sonaiya Apologizes For Sharing Fake News About Tinubu-CSU Discourse / Deji Adeyanju Apologizes To Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.