Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada (37542 Views)

Osun Tribunal: I Didn’t Forge Certificate, School Made Mistake – Adeleke / 10 Statutory Delegates From Each State Must Sign Presidential Forms - APC / PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by AroOkigbo(m): 9:19am On Jun 02, 2023
APCNig:

You should salute him for that. A man who was in his sitting room in Bourdillon road, Ikoyi, Lagos, but was rigging elections all over the country, that must be a god. Only the gods are everywhere. Tinubu is truly the god of Politics worthy of worship
Same way you'll worship a team of robbers who overpower bank security and successfully makes a steal.
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Enemyofpeace: 9:19am On Jun 02, 2023
Make una continue to waste una time at the tribunal. Baba Seyi o ti lo, he don go

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by senatordave1(m): 9:28am On Jun 02, 2023
Jostoman:
they are just too perfect in rigging my brother, if you block them from this rigging they will counter you with another method of rigging. Who believe they will find rigging method to BVAS so quick.

I told you guys that they have found a way around the bvas during the bye elections.cc penguin2,kyase

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Idoko619(m): 9:32am On Jun 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
Make Una Continue to dey Waste Una time. Nobody can force anybody to do anything without them first agreeing to a deal..........That Man is a Bloody Liar

Nobody can force anybody to do anything.... wetin you dey high on no get name.

Na your type ordinary cultists go make am run em relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by olab059(m): 9:45am On Jun 02, 2023
muykem:
The man also witnessed for PDP in 2019. I perceived that he is a professional witnesses. Only God knows how much he charge per witness.

grin
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by sazycul: 9:46am On Jun 02, 2023
Felabrity:
true, devil is also a god on his own, and people also worship him

You are allowed to worship tinubu, god of rigging
Ha ha ha ha. Tinubu the god of rigging.
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by anyination: 9:47am On Jun 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
Make Una Continue to dey Waste Una time. Nobody can force anybody to do anything without them first agreeing to a deal..........That Man is a Bloody Liar

Is to early to cry..
More heavy rain is coming
Often check your BP..
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Ogsirsolo: 9:58am On Jun 02, 2023
Did you report that to inec and the Nigeria policy if not they should troll you out of the court
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Ogsirsolo: 9:59am On Jun 02, 2023
Did you report that to inec and the Nigeria police if not they should troll you out of the court

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by jaxxy(m): 10:00am On Jun 02, 2023
Acekidc4:

the truth will come out and the law will take its course.

we must do the right thing. whoever wins after that is fine with Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Passionate1(m): 10:03am On Jun 02, 2023
I no dey support emilokan but dis evidence no hold water. Judges want Facts, Exhibits. .

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Menclothing: 10:04am On Jun 02, 2023
2019 tribunal
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by simfrost90210: 10:13am On Jun 02, 2023
Felabrity:
Tinubu too rig this election, he was so sure of winning

I have never seen an election rigger like Tinubu

He was damn soo f*cking sure of the win..
Ọmọ, he said it with lots of charisma oooo
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Injera(f): 10:16am On Jun 02, 2023
jaxxy:

the truth will come out and the law will take its course.

we must do the right thing. whoever wins after that is fine with Nigerians.
speak for yourself. Not 200 million people
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Sunnyski: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2023
Acekidc4:

Even at a gun Point?

Try and be realistic for once.
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by cuteboy2: 10:37am On Jun 02, 2023
muykem:
The man also witnessed for PDP in 2019. I perceived that he is a professional witnesses. Only God knows how much he charge per witness.

He was PDP party agent at State level in 2019 and 2023 elections. That is why his is called as a key witness. They don't call random people as witnesses in court proceedings.

Also, only party agents can sign result sheets.

I hope you are properly educated now.
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
Wetin you dey yarn self. So I place the tip of a cold pistol or shotgun on your head, you will still need an agreement to sign what I want? Your candidate don win, we agree but stop being petty.
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by tenpipsperday: 10:44am On Jun 02, 2023
Donjazet2:

How do you feel as a human being who probably believes 8n God but somehow chooses to support injustice proudly and boldly??

Surely, you agree that the elections were rigged in soo many places around the country.
You've seen that of portharcout, so how can you still with a straight face type this?

At what point does your conscience come into play?? Is money your Only motivating factor for this?

But unfortunately the thing you were reacting to is an animal, they don't have conscience so brother don't bother yourself with the fool.
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by senatordave1(m): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2023
cuteboy2:

He was PDP party agent at State level in 2019 and 2023 elections. That is why his is called as a key witness. They don't call random people as witnesses in court proceedings.

Also, only party agents can sign result sheets.

I hope you are properly educated now.

Oga,his testimony is hearsay and useless
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by victorsola: 10:58am On Jun 02, 2023
CSTRR:

There is a start for everything.

It was unheard of to unseat governors too, until someone did it.
the governor no strong ni
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by emmydee(m): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
This Witness is a liar
Why do you think so?
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:11am On Jun 02, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
This Witness is a liar
you are the liar
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 11:12am On Jun 02, 2023
APCNig:

You should salute him for that. A man who was in his sitting room in Bourdillon road, Ikoyi, Lagos, but was rigging elections all over the country, that must be a god. Only the gods are everywhere. Tinubu is truly the god of Politics worthy of worship
Then you and your family should worship the dead god
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by countryman13: 11:20am On Jun 02, 2023
seborrhic:
A partisan witness.a former captain to boot saying he was forced to sign a document
Not sure he's a Combatant but joined the military base on his profession(pharmacist)
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by asanausana91: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
he may be a liar but people can force you to do what you don't want to do.
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by RoyalUc(m): 11:26am On Jun 02, 2023
iamjavadem:
All elections are rigged but is it enough to cancel the whole election? It's not about injustice, you need to get in touch with reality and stop living in a fantasy world.

And the reality is that INEC being an umpire can rig election in favor of a candidate and that doesn't qualify as injustice?

You know what?
The day you judged another man's case is the day you judged yours.

Hope you will be happy when you experience such in life
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by cuteboy2: 11:32am On Jun 02, 2023
We are not talking about the content or quality of his testimony. But rather whether his is a legitimate witness, not one procured or hired by the roadside.

Only accredited party agent at state level can sign result sheets at that level. I hope you learnt something today?

senatordave1:

Oga,his testimony is hearsay and useless
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by senatordave1(m): 11:38am On Jun 02, 2023
cuteboy2:
We are not talking about the content or quality of his testimony. But rather whether his is a legitimate witness, not one procured or hired by the roadside.

Only accredited party agent at state level can sign result sheets at that level. I hope you learnt something today?

You are funny.i am the one to teach you politics and electoral law not the other way.i am far ahead.what matters most is not his credibility or genuineness or quality of his personality his testimony.his testimony is useless therefore everything is null..
I feel sorry for atiku,if his key and witnesses are fumbling,it is over.apc don't need to enter defence
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by terrence12(m): 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2023
APCNig:

For you my friend it's about politics as usual, but you shouldn't be the one who fuels the engine of moral decadence in our nation. The consequences of these seemingly interesting activities can not be overestimated.
When Evil is allowed to reign supreme, even the evil ones will suffer at the end of the day
Re: Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada by tianshie(m): 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2023
Acekidc4:

Shut up, corrupt things like you ought to be strapped to the top of a bomb and dropped in a crater.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns / The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day / Photos From Osinbajo's Mum 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.