Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 (8531 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man / Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by marvelck: 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2023
Queeneth Hilbert, Jennifer Obodo and Amaka Chukwujekwu arre currently three of the most hottest chics in Nollywood.

And apart from their beauty, they are also good actrrsses...

1. Queeneth Hilbert: Queeneth is a beautiful Nollywood actress blessed with an imposing height. She usually plays the role of a tough lady in movies.

2. Jennifer Obodo: Jennifer usually has this good girl personality in most of her movies. The first time I saw her in the movie ' Pieces of life' with Chizzy Alichi. I kept wondering why all the guys in the movie were only going for Chizzy, despite the fact that Jennifer was also a stunning beauty in the movie....

3. Amaka Chukwujekwu: The belle of the ball... Her curves and her legs are like the 7 wonders of the world. She is one of the most beautiful ladies in Nollywood. Eligible bachelors with enough cash, should go and worry her dm. The babe na bae!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by carl90(m): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2023
I am trying to remember the movies they have acted.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by Westerhoffe(m): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2023
carl90:

I know who would know…
Nia69

3 Likes

Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by AndrewTate(m): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2023
Just say you love light skinned women...

My crush right now is not even popular, her name - Segilola Ogidan 😍

3 Likes

Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by NoahHadNoArk: 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2023
Name a senator who will be interested in them 😁
Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by SisterFire(f): 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:
Name a senator who will be interested in them 😁
senator olaniyi obalende

1 Like

Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by Streetmovement(m): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I wish I had an eraser to erase everything you wrote but who I'm I, beauty is diverse(to each his own) But if it's Nollywood you're referring to then you missed the whole point lad.
Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by KingDash09(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2023
Naija women no dey move me again I no know why..
Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2023
NOTHING beautiful here. Bleaching and fake hair all over the place.
Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by enemmo(f): 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2023
Elma Mbadiwe
Osas Ighodaro
Uche Nwaefuna

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2023
Westerhoffe:

I know who would know…
Nia69
I don't know them or watch Nollywood movies.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by Haymus007(m): 12:27am On Jun 02, 2023
KingDash09:
Naija women no dey move me again I no know why..
Lol e suppose get reason nah? abi na because dem too like money? cheesy
Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by MechanicMike: 12:28am On Jun 02, 2023
SisterFire:
senator olaniyi obalende

are u lightskin? angry
Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 02, 2023
Uche nwaefuna is the finest in nollywood

9 Likes

Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by woteto: 12:35am On Jun 02, 2023
Until u see them real life no woman i repeat no woman fine or beautiful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 02, 2023
stfu
woteto:
Until u see them real life no woman i repeat no woman fine or beautiful
Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 02, 2023
Remove osas from this list, she is mid
enemmo:
Elma Mbadiwe
Osas Ighodaro
Uche Nwaefuna

1 Like

Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by woteto: 12:50am On Jun 02, 2023
Merch:
stfu
fool
Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by Westerhoffe(m): 1:08am On Jun 02, 2023
Nia69:
I don't know them or watch Nollywood movies.

First time I'd hear a woman say she doesn't know Nollywood actors/actresses.

Are you a fan of Zeeworld?
Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by Dshocker(m): 2:54am On Jun 02, 2023
marvelck:
Queeneth Hilbert, Jennifer Obodo and Amaka Chukwujekwu arre currently three of the most hottest chics in Nollywood.

And apart from their beauty, they are also good actrrsses...

1. Queeneth Hilbert: Queeneth is a beautiful Nollywood actress blessed with an imposing height. She usually plays the role of a tough lady in movies.

2. Jennifer Obodo: Jennifer usually has this good girl personality in most of her movies. The first time I saw her in the movie ' Pieces of life' with Chizzy Alichi. I kept wondering why all the guys in the movie were only going for Chizzy, despite the fact that Jennifer was also a stunning beauty in the movie....

3. Amaka Chukwujekwu: The belle of the ball... Her curves and her legs are like the 7 wonders of the world. She is one of the most beautiful ladies in Nollywood. Eligible bachelors with enough cash, should go and worry her dm. The babe na bae!

These 3 ladies are up coming, since they aren't recognized yet.

Besides they are average looking, and please; tell them to go and marry, because non amongst the 3 of them are below 33yrs of age.
Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by Gadafii: 3:38am On Jun 02, 2023
Nollywood actress abi IG small girls with Big god
Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 02, 2023
Westerhoffe:

First time I'd hear a woman say she doesn't know Nollywood actors/actresses.

Are you a fan of Zeeworld?
Lol, I'm not a fan of Zee world either. I like Hollywood movies.
Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by Westerhoffe(m): 7:14am On Jun 02, 2023
Nia69:

Hollywood…
Guess we have that in common.
Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 02, 2023
Why are dark skinned ladies never making list of beautiful women?
Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 02, 2023
Nia69:

STFU

You like anime ni
Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by internationalman(m): 8:07am On Jun 02, 2023
Merch:
Remove osas from this list, she is mid

Yes of course, as long as she is a Benin girl.

Anyone that's neither Igbo nor Yoruba don't qualify for anything in Nigeria because those two tribes believe everything Nigeria is about them..
Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 02, 2023
Failure2019:

STFU

You like anime ni
I like anime. Mumu, I wasn't talking, was typing. 😂
Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 02, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Hollywood…
Guess we have that in common.
Nice.
Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by jawalis(m): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2023
AndrewTate:
Just say you love light skinned women...

My crush right now is not even popular, her name - Segilola Ogidan 😍
You mean this ?
You should work on your taste for women sir.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by Westerhoffe(m): 8:23am On Jun 02, 2023
Nia69:
Nice.

Cool…
Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by jawalis(m): 8:27am On Jun 02, 2023
It’s Sharon Ooja for me anyway. I used to like Nancy Isime but her cast in the movie Shanty Town makes me see too much of her worse face.
Sharon’s role and beauty in Flawsome is making me fall for her on a steady.
Re: Meet Three Of The Most Beautiful Ladies In Nollywood In 2023 by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2023
carl90:
Do you watch Nollywood movies that much?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, What Age Did U Have Yr First Smooch? / Photos Of An Oyibo Squeezing His Naija Girlfriend's B00bs At A Beach / Compliments: Why You Should Do It Properly At The Beginning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.