Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

How Subsidy Cabal Kidnapped My Mother In 2012 - Okonjo-Iweala (Throwback) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Subsidy Cabal Kidnapped My Mother In 2012 - Okonjo-Iweala (Throwback) (30302 Views)

How Subsidy Removal Triggered Coup D'etat In Niger Republic. / How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Subsidy Cabal Kidnapped My Mother In 2012 - Okonjo-Iweala (Throwback) by jullary(m): 5:29pm On Jun 02, 2023
A man of 43 years old with 3 beautiful kids still living with parent?! Am sure my first daughter will senior u or your first child, so don't abuse me. I only says my thought then i stand to be corrected not insult.
jesmond3945:
no pain no gain. Most of you dont have family of your own. Still living with parents.
Re: How Subsidy Cabal Kidnapped My Mother In 2012 - Okonjo-Iweala (Throwback) by jesmond3945: 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2023
jullary:
A man of 43 years old with 3 beautiful kids still living with parent?! Am sure my first daughter will senior u or your first child, so don't abuse me. I only says my thought then i stand to be corrected not insult.
swear you no dey abroad
Re: How Subsidy Cabal Kidnapped My Mother In 2012 - Okonjo-Iweala (Throwback) by Tjaywest(m): 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2023
You are a child indeed... Because I remember vividly it was this same Tinubu and El rufia that openly fought Goodluck against that subsidy removal.. so if they were not the cabals benefiting, why stage such National fight?

All of you supporting this evil are just sentimental Bigots.

Acekidc4:
This time around, President Tinubu will deal with the heartless oil cabals..........All those free money will stop.........They can all go to hell for all i care.
Re: How Subsidy Cabal Kidnapped My Mother In 2012 - Okonjo-Iweala (Throwback) by jullary(m): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2023
Am at alakuko toll gate. Peace
jesmond3945:
swear you no dey abroad
Re: How Subsidy Cabal Kidnapped My Mother In 2012 - Okonjo-Iweala (Throwback) by Israel07: 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Thank God it didn't happen under APC government. We for no hear word again

Madam Ngozi, you were very quick to congratulate Hilda Baci for a GWR that has not been confirmed till date.

However, President Tinubu who has been given his certificate as the truly elected president of Nigeria. One who has been sworn in, resumed office and gotten congratulations from leaders all over the world and you're yet to congratulate him

You, chimamanda and others should keep playing nzogbu nzogbu politics. Don't wisen up

I'm yet to see what you've done for Nigerians given your position in the world today

Why are you worried abt her not congratulating an inec dubious selected winner of a sham election. What 'll the congratulations do for him? Tinubu was one of the main cabals that opposed the subsidy removal and claimed it was fraud, said her Principal GEJ didn't care abt the masses, schemed against his government till he was ousted. So how on earth do you expect her to congratulate such person? She was the main person that brought the idea of subsidy removal, begged the masses together with GEJ that the subsidy removal will do the country a lot of good but Tinubu saw to it that all their explanations and appeal fell on deaf ears. Today he's removing the same subsidy he once called a fraud at a time the country's economy is in a total mess. Naira devalued, fx 'll soon be at #1000/$. No provision for the workers n poor masses. She's a woman not a Man. GEJ can easily forgive n forget n move on, it's not the same with women. This is just like expecting Kemi Adeosun to congratulate Amosun.
Stop being sentimental n be logical. That's what makes u a Man.
Re: How Subsidy Cabal Kidnapped My Mother In 2012 - Okonjo-Iweala (Throwback) by Israel07: 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2023
nairalanda1:

How are we going to fix electricity when subsidy is causing a large deficit in our budget that means we don't have enough money?

How all of you suddenly romanticise n sing praises of how good the subsidy removal is unbelievable, like was this not the same subsidy that GEJ removed in 2012? What changed? Is it because GEJ is from the SS and BAT is from the SW? Oh wait! He's a Christian n BAT is a Muslim? Oh nah, Subsidy removal was bad in 2012 when the Economy was far better but good now the economy is in shambles?
When you go on ur knees to whatever you pray to. What do you guys think he's seeing in You??
Evildoers 'll never go unpunished, here and afterlife. Both ye who do evil n ye who support evil 'll have no peace!
Re: How Subsidy Cabal Kidnapped My Mother In 2012 - Okonjo-Iweala (Throwback) by yom2(m): 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
This time around, President Tinubu will deal with the heartless oil cabals..........All those free money will stop.........They can all go to hell for all i care.
well make we dey see as d drama plays out. Person wey dey chop free money go stop person wey dey chop free money
Re: How Subsidy Cabal Kidnapped My Mother In 2012 - Okonjo-Iweala (Throwback) by nairalanda1(m): 4:52am On Jun 03, 2023
Israel07:

How all of you suddenly romanticise n sing praises of how good the subsidy removal is unbelievable, like was this not the same subsidy that GEJ removed in 2012? What changed? Is it because GEJ is from the SS and BAT is from the SW? Oh wait! He's a Christian n BAT is a Muslim? Oh nah, Subsidy removal was bad in 2012 when the Economy was far better but good now the economy is in shambles?
When you go on ur knees to whatever you pray to. What do you guys think he's seeing in You??
Evildoers 'll never go unpunished, here and afterlife. Both ye who do evil n ye who support evil 'll have no peace!

Oga, i have been supporting subsidy removal.since December 2011.

Take your comment to those who need it.
Re: How Subsidy Cabal Kidnapped My Mother In 2012 - Okonjo-Iweala (Throwback) by mikeweezy(m): 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
Tinubucocainesn:

How can it be your business

Ronu 11 razor face
Not your fault lack of home training if you can insult your father you can easily insult someone u don't know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni / Buhari Receives Senators From South- East, Led By Ekweremadu (photos) / After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.