Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Nairaland Is A Tribal Community Platform. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Is A Tribal Community Platform. (764 Views)

Atiku Is A Tribal Jingoist, Stole PDP Ticket From South - Tinubu / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi / 'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Is A Tribal Community Platform. by AntiZikist: 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2023
SisterFire:
cheesy pythonamaka like I always tell u anyday we meet I shall fry ur amu after I must injected u with pain relief then we shall ur amu together with indomie.
Call me witch all you can but one day u shall wake up and see HATE ON UR FOREHEAD THEN U SHALL KNOW Y PEOPLE FEAR ME.

Cannibal, who is this pythonanaka you keep referring me as?

I like your fetish mind.

You can tie me up as if I was captured deep in an Igbo evil forest ready to be eaten. You can wear Igbo native attire which is basically noting but chalk body paint while I dress up as a colonial soldier .

For maximum effect you can get two more of your fellow 0su females .

I will then free myself from the flimsy ropes and proceed to rape your 0su punas one after the other.

It will be fun.
Re: Nairaland Is A Tribal Community Platform. by AntiZikist: 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
SisterFire:
nna u need better onwú so that people can breathe and I will do very soon in my ghost form .

I rape succubus wh0res

Bring it on.

Better make sure to hang on when you are on top as you will be dealing with high pressure equipment .

I know you enjoying this banter, you dirty 0su witch
Re: Nairaland Is A Tribal Community Platform. by SisterFire(f): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
AntiZikist:

Cannibal, who is this pythonanaka you keep referring me as?

I like your fetish mind.

You can tie me up as if I was captured deep in an Igbo evil forest ready to be eaten. You can wear Igbo native attire which is basically noting but chalk body paint while I dress up as a colonial soldier .

For maximum effect you can get two more of your fellow 0su females .

I will then free myself from the flimsy ropes and proceed to rape your 0su punas one after the other.

It will be fun.
u will beg me but I will refuse. Mark today !
Re: Nairaland Is A Tribal Community Platform. by SisterFire(f): 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
AntiZikist:

I rape succubus wh0res

Bring it on.

Better make sure to hang on when you are on top as you will be dealing with high pressure equipment .

I know you enjoying this banter, you dirty 0su witch
even if it's the only thing I will do ...I will do it and use u as an example to others . U shall come on nairaland to sing my praises and worship me like a goddess.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is A Tribal Community Platform. by AntiZikist: 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
SisterFire:
even if it's the only thing I will do ...I will do it and use u as an example to others . U shall come on nairaland to sing my praises and worship me like a goddess.

Bring your heathen 0su witch ass already .

Stop teasing 💜
Re: Nairaland Is A Tribal Community Platform. by nnewsnjobs: 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
myexact:
I’m getting scared these days whenever I want to open Nairaland because of the kind of hateful and fake news from Seun’s people. It’s too much.
Don't be scared, they will soon pursue Seun from tweeter so that he can come and concerntrate here and get this place sanitize.

The last time he talk about minimum wage on tweeter, those people give woto-woto, next time Elon Musk will pursue him and band his account on tweeter so that he can come here and concerntrate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did Market Forces Not Affect Diesel And Kereson? / Be Truthful.... How Do You Feel About Emefiele's Arrest? / How I Think Nigeria Should Be Restructured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.