Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? (26791 Views)

My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment. / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by lovejohn: 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2011
It seems that dipo always sitting on the fence
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by dipo1: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2011
My first post here is telling the OP what I would do if I were in his boots.

Then someone else comes with another point of view, one which preaches responsibility and taking blame for one's own actions/inactions.
I believe in that too as its not exactly contrary to my own post
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2011
me,i say the truth even when i lie(Tony Montana)
NL the wrong place to seek advice
@op
it's very obvious she is trying to seduce and conquer you in order to consolidate in her new job.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by dipo1: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2011
Anything but pinning the blame on the lady as globexl said.

Tell her you like what you see (as I earlier posted) or take your mind out of it honorably and let the young woman lead her life.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Logba: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2011
For you to describe her like that, it means u are battling with your emotions not to fall into the temptation. The best way to avoid temptation is to fall into it. After sometime, ask for a transfer for her.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Dede1(m): 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2011
@OP

There is nothing inappropriate about the manner of the lady or the way she dresses. The only inappropriate scenario is the juvenile stream of your thought. You are very weak in mind with regards to lady’s bottom.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by flakkygirl(f): 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2011
Romans 5:20. Read it. Its all in your hands you know wat u should do. I'm sure u see bigger ones on your way home. So do the right thing
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Mikael4(m): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2011
[size=14pt]Op!
On second thoughts, what if you are being set up? It's just 5 weeks she's been there, i mean, do you love your Job?. . . . Who's in charge? Your Head or your Dik?  undecided
[/size]
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by engrj(m): 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2011
If the Girl Seduce u then U Seduce am back now no big deal there man smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley Abi my people on Nd how una see am smiley smiley U are single she is single nobody dey migle or i gat some clue here 4u can u send me her phone no?
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by dipo1: 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2011
^^

Help is on the way grin
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by LadyT(f): 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2011
Just tell her. I had one female staff member who wore tops that were too low I had to tell her. its no biggie
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by sley4life(m): 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2011
if u cant withstand it dig her. Case closed
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2011
You are both single. . . So wot d heck?? Slam her, move her to another department and keep slamming her, kiss
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Reference(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2011
Well its obvious your survival on the job is all wound round your secretary's judgement or lack of it so very soon both of you will be free to conclude your pursuits leaving others who go to the office to work. Simple. A short skirted temptress most likely has nothing more than that advertised to offer. Don't rely on any sort of rationality when you've been sucked in and suckered.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Obiagu1(m): 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2011
@ OP, abeg look in her eyes and not a waist.

Don't get yourself fired!
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Lax75(m): 12:01am On Oct 01, 2011
@OP

Question: Don't you guys have a company dress code policy? If so, I would assume specific examples of what is considered appropriate dressing would help you discuss with your secretary. You can tell her in a diplomatic way w/out attacking her. Maybe tell her that she can "tone it down."
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by kleenmum(f): 1:05am On Oct 01, 2011
Men sha with their dirty minds,the fact that a girl dresses sexily does not mean she wsnts to be with a guy,girl is just loving and rocking her figure so stop thinking so much of yourself
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Nobody: 2:49am On Oct 01, 2011
WTF, i even thought this dude was married! Lay into her my friend. u guys are both single. She wants your mushroom top and u want her snack pack! Together, u two will make one delicious lunch! If you are a real man, u should have the ability to lay her and still boss her to do her job the next day, same night punish her again. Trust me, women love a strong man! Punish her at work and off work! By the time u are done with her, she will resign, not u!
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by veron007: 8:07am On Oct 01, 2011
Meine, Run! Don't bleep her. Just accept defeat and let ass the ass go. It not worth it
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by beeman80: 9:39am On Oct 01, 2011
@POSTER just leave her to me and i promise that she will never seduce you anymore. wink
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by 1121: 10:40am On Oct 01, 2011
Tell her politely 2 change. Then if she persist DO SOMETHING: her mission is gleary
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Smilenw(f): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2011
OP -

1) Why don't you suggest a dress code in your department which should include your point of concern (women wearing tight dresses/skirts) along with some other points as well.

2) Get a female colleague you are pally with to talk to her about this, without bringing up your name.

3) Maybe you can get on the phone with an imaginary friend when she is around and fume about how women wear tight clothes to work and how much you despise such women. If she is smart enough, she should get the message smiley
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by oohunt: 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2011
I still do not understand why women/ladies should dress provocatively in the work environment. IMO any woman that dressed this way knows what she is doing and is doing so to get attention.

One can dress smartly and professionally and still be appealing. Showcasing or bearing your body parts and wearing tight clothing that defines every part of your body is not appropriate in the work place. What then do you wear in the evenings for outing or to parties and clubs

I am sure this lady knows the effect she has on you. She is already sending you a message, the question is what will your response to this be? If she is not competent then do something about it. Unless you want to drag yourself down with her.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by anwuli1(f): 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2011
@OP,

to hold a top position in your company, you must have proved yourself capable of resolving issues that have arisen under different circumstances. i don't see how the issue of your secretary's adjusted skirt is proving more challenging than any of the others you have faced undecided

@oohunt, you are so right. iv never really understood it myself. don't quite know the point they are trying to make. which again, is why i'm confused about why the OP doesn't know how to handle this situation. as a top personnel, he holds the yam and the knife of her career there. give her a stern warning, or like someone suggested, send out an office-wide memo on people's mode of dressing and the consequences of not complying thereby. if she chooses to ignore the warning, she should be prepared to bear the consequences.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2011
~anwuli:

@OP,

to hold a top position in your company, you must have proved yourself capable of resolving issues that have arisen under different circumstances. i don't see how the issue of your secretary's adjusted skirt is proving more challenging than any of the others you have faced undecided

@oohunt, you are so right. iv never really understood it myself. don't quite know the point they are trying to make. which again, is why i'm confused about why the OP doesn't know how to handle this situation. as a top personnel, he holds the yam and the knife of her career there. give her a stern warning, or like someone suggested, send out an office-wide memo on people's mode of dressing and the consequences of not complying thereby. if she chooses to ignore the warning, she should be prepared to bear the consequences.
. . . . .And where have you been? undecided
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by globexl: 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2011
What is this obsession with how a woman dresses? Who defines what is provocative? A few decades ago it was considered provocative for a woman to wear trousers and a few decades further it was provocative for a woman to wear skirts. Why does the male ego always have to blame the women for their weaknesses?
I really dont get it?
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by anwuli1(f): 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2011
globexl:

What is  this obsession with how a woman dresses? Who defines what is provocative? A few decades ago it was considered provocative for a woman to wear trousers and a few decades further it was provocative for a woman to wear skirts. Why does the male ego always have to blame the women for their weaknesses?
I really dont get it?

wear pant and bra to your next job interview. and if the interviewer so much as asks why you are dressed as such, give them a full lecture on the evolution of modern day dressing and its relevance, or lack therof. i am sure the experience would help clarify some of your questions.

@sexkillz, i just dey jare
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by makizee(m): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2011
The best way to overcome temptation is to DO Temptation, Smash and Pass my Guy, Smash and pass! tongue
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by mimon79(m): 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2011
Very silly guy! if na me 4am self i don reach office dey wait for 'element' grin, i go scatter that temptation out of our system! imagine! Big bakassi dat im looking to stick my whole head inside, *sighs* guys like u make me puke!!!@!! angry
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by zynzyn(m): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2011
quote from meine on: September 29, 2011, 01:48 PM
The problem is she has a big sexy Bottom. I am not joking about this. Most days she wears tight skirts which she always adjusts whenever she is in front of me. Now she has reasons to stand in front of me an average of 6 times a day? My attention is always drawn to this and i would have been tempted if not for the fear of God and the fact that i can never date a colleague i will rather resign. I am single and she is single.

quote from rokiatu on: September 29, 2011, 06:34 PM
Maybe your dirty mind is seducing you. I really feel sorry for some of you guys I swear.

@rokiatu, HABA!!

If you were trying to seduce a guy (assuming you never have), would you tell him so??!

If the poster was YOUR HUSBAND, can you convince yourself the secretary has no agenda?

The chances she's trying to seduce meine are at least 85%

The fact is that the game of intimate attraction is very much in favour of women today.

A woman can get away with seducing a guy and can still deny it. In fact, for the guy to confront her with an accusation (however valid) can earn him an insult.
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2011
zynzyn:

quote from meine on: September 29, 2011, 01:48 PM

quote from rokiatu on: September 29, 2011, 06:34 PM
@rokiatu, HABA!!

If you were trying to seduce a guy (assuming you never have), would you tell him so??!

If the poster was YOUR HUSBAND, can you convince yourself the secretary has no agenda?

The chances she's trying to seduce meine are at least 85%

The fact is that the game of intimate attraction is very much in favour of women today.

A woman can get away with seducing a guy and can still deny it. In fact, for the guy to confront her with an accusation (however valid) can earn him an insult.
Is pretty clear that this poor woman is obviously unaware of this guy intention. Her dress sense may not even be that provocative but men see things in 3D vision.

How are you sure she is trying to seduce him? Like someone said, the number one reason women (well at least me,) dress sexy and good is for myself. Yes myself. How is it a woman fault if she wears something to look good and admire herself? undecided
Re: Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed? by SuperDan1: 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2011
@Poster;
You can't be too sure if she is dressing that way to kill you as that might be her own way of attracting other guys to herself since she is single. As far as i am concern, any girl that wants to get you will do more than just adjusting her skirt in front of you. So do try and stop looking at her waist and see if she will eventually bring up a plan B. As a responsible person, i think you can ignore her even if she is naked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) / Reasons Why You Should Try Online Dating / For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.