Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. (23439 Views)

Which Will You Choose? - A 100k Per Month Job Or A Lucrative Physical Handwork? / Have You Quit Your Job Before Because You Were Fed Up? / Man Shares How A Lady Preferred N5k To A N45k Job Within Her Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by Aurelius1(m): 2:08am On Jun 09, 2023
samwash:

Oga I hate nonsense for life
How will you resume work 7:30AM & close 10PM for salary of 45K.
Nobody go advice you, better advice yourself.
Drop your certificate & storm the street. With your electrical/electronic knowledge, enter Lagos or Onisha go buy electrical parts like electrical extension, wires & the likes,for wholesales, find a busy place for street rent if you nor fit rent shop & start selling.
Prospect they that your field na.
I have this in mind but the where do I get the capital from.

1 Like

Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 09, 2023
45k with Wive and Kids.

Now You See.

Blvck Man is TUEEEH Spits on You.
Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by ecomalchemistt(m): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
No one should ever go through this.

This is wickedness in high places.

45k that cannot even transport you and feed an adult properly for 2 weeks.

Prices of commodities are skyrocketing daily.

Nigerians are really suffering and it's tough out there.

Here's an escape route if you need one.

Enter street go start business, boss.

Leave this modern slavery thing called job.

Use your brain and social media please.

Tech (Digital Marketing) , combine it with Buying and selling.

Learn how to run facebook and instagram ads PROFESSIONALLY.

I'm a 5 star salesman, paid advertising newbie , that's the skill you need to master now in Nigeria to make money daily.

I can sell water to a well...

If you are in Lagos or any of the cosmopolitan cities, you need some tools.

- Phone , internet , Laptop (not necessary) , facebook, instagram page, twitter, jumia, konga, facebook maeketplace, etc.

- go and learn how to run ads.

- know how to take good pictures.

- use a good logistics company for deliveries.

Enter street, look for big time importers, negotiate with them. Tell them you will bring customers and sell thier products very fast.

One of the hot products i started out with and grew it to a 6 figure business > >

https://www.nairaland.com/7403742/zealot-s67-wireless-speaker-60w

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them sales, make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by NaijaCover(m): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
Start Blogging Business And Thank

2 Likes

Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by Blaze14k: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
Agbado crew make una advice a broda

1 Like

Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by JobNeededUrgent: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
Aurelius1:
I got a job as a hotel manager some months ago.

The hotel is a bit far from my house and I spend an average of N600 on transportation daily and the salary is 45k per month. Right now I'm fed up with the job.

The director is a man who doesn't take advice from anyone. He insults me at will and he says I'm stealing his money, even though he has no proof. I always leave the scene whenever he's around because he always has something to say and insult me at will even when I am not at fault.

He has gone round telling everybody that I and the bar man usually connive to steal his money which is completely false. The worst part is that he always threatens me with sack.

If not for the fact that I have kids to feed I would have resigned. I usually have this feeling of fear whenever am leaving for work in the morning. Just this morning he deducted 12k from my salary just because the security man resigned and went away with a student matress.

Right now I am in real distress because I am just so, so sad.

I just need some words of encouragement/discouragement because I am gradually loosing it.

there was a 70k job advert posted here, hotel manager with accomodation

3 Likes

Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by stacyadams: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
Aurelius1:

The hotel is a bit far from my house and I spend an average of N600 on transportation daily and the salary is 45k per month. Right now I'm fed up with the job.

The director is a man who doesn't take advice from anyone. He insults me at will and he says I'm stealing his money, even though he has no proof. I always leave the scene whenever he's around because he always has something to say and insult me at will even when I am not at fault.

He has gone round telling everybody that I and the bar man usually connive to steal his money which is completely false. The worst part is that he always threatens me with sack.

If not for the fact that I have kids to feed I would have resigned. I usually have this feeling of fear whenever am leaving for work in the morning. Just this morning he deducted 12k from my salary just because the security man resigned and went away with a student matress.

I just need some words of encouragement/discouragement because I am gradually loosing it.

Start applying for other jobs before u get stroke

Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by ayoola2002(m): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
Aurelius1:

Vacancy:

POS Marketer urgently needed.

Salary:
N70000/Month

Bonus:
N20000 base on performance

Contact/WhatsApp:

Job Description:
You are mandatory to sell 20 pos terminals per month. If you eventually sell up to 30 pcs, you get bonus of N20000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by Selfmotivated: 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
I'm fed up with my 35k teaching job even looking for 45k above. Prospect of getting a good job is very slim here in warri

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by Maobichek: 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
Omakraid:
Encourage yourself and keep applying for jobs around you. Many employers are like that so I'll implore you don't quit yet until something else is at hand.. It is well brother

I was once in his exact situation and it was horrible to say the least. I encouraged myself and resigned even when there was no job waiting for me. I'm better now and I won't make such mistake again. Whether in relationships or at workplace, no one should be treated badly.

5 Likes

Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by Maxwell4404(m): 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
Oga is like you have some good money left in your account, or you no dey pay rent or maybe your parent or family still feeds you, we all know its not right for an MD to insult is staff, but you saying you will resign and go home, hungry never bit you, what I hate more is begging, Bro has kids its better he manage the job than to go home doing nothing , who one feed your children Omo face your fears believe one day everywhere go good

GIDIBANKZ:
One REASON i LEFT my FORMER PLACE OF WORK….. you can’t THREATEN ME WITH SACK each time we have any Little misunderstandings and when i know i am at my RIGHT

I RATHER RESIGN and qo HOME than for you to SACK ME🙁🙁…. You wor spoil my CV for me

OP BETTER RESIGN for your own SANITY o…. Before we qo hear say ona two fiqht one day, you cor Kill am or e kill you😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by SeriouslySense(m): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ha, how can you be suffering yourself with this qualification, you can improve your skills.
Aurelius1:
HND Elect/Electronics Engineering.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by Goalnaldo(m): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
Just like my current boss. He will blame me when i'm at fault and still blame me when others are at fault. I just weak.

7 Likes

Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by seborrhic: 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Well....... mobile clinic is like a small health center where pple go to for check uNp........
And you make 90k per day or on a bad day 20k'
Na so

10 Likes

Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by Killermamba: 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
Aurelius1:

Bros leave that place for the sake of your sanity, no job you nor go die try get alternative asap and leave that hell hole of a place. I recently left a job of 150k for almost the same reason though not as bad as yours. After the current president remove subsidy I realized there was nothing to take home after transportation. I had to quit and focus on my side hustle. One illiterate nor go give me high BP. Your rest of mind is golden hold am well

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by bonnyhope: 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
Aurelius1:

So touching.... but keep hope alive..... is going to be better......N45k/month for a family man......God will intervene

2 Likes

Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by bobkezel(m): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
Aurelius1:

You are a big man ooo. Hotel manager.
I don't know how you guys manage to tolerate nonsense in the name of working.
Oga look for a place they do hire purchase or daily pay keke napep and start from there, you will be amazed you've been wasting your time all these while.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by GIDIBANKZ(m): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
Maxwell4404:
Oga is like you have some good money left in your account, or you no dey pay rent or maybe your parent or family still feeds you, we all know its not right for an MD to insult is staff, but you saying you will resign and go home, hungry never bit you, what I hate more is begging, Bro has kids its better he manage the job than to go home doing nothing , who one feed your children Omo face your fears believe one day everywhere go good

Guy No body dey feed me o....guy i resiqn & went home without no saving... See who GOD wor bless so eh... No level everywhere qo qood...

It Got to a POINT i knew if i should stay and tolorate the BOSS, we might END up fiqhtnq and ONLY GOD KNOW what will HAPPEN NEXT😒😒

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by Godsonkemz(m): 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2023
GIDIBANKZ:
One REASON i LEFT my FORMER PLACE OF WORK….. you can’t THREATEN ME WITH SACK each time we have any Little misunderstandings and when i know i am at my RIGHT

I RATHER RESIGN and qo HOME than for you to SACK ME🙁🙁…. You wor spoil my CV for me

OP BETTER RESIGN for your own SANITY o…. Before we qo hear say ona two fiqht one day, you cor Kill am or e kill you😂😂😂

Supported. If a work place becomes too toxic, the best is to resign so that you can have peace of mind while you apply and pray for better offer.

5 Likes

Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by allthingsgood: 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2023
Aurelius1:

Quit and go and start your own small biz. It can be selling food or making cake or tailoring etc
The problem with 90% of us is that we are more comfortable receiving salary. Its not a bad thing but dont expect to be in control of your career growth. Your employer is your alpha and omega

3 Likes

Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by geoworldedu: 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Op..........do u stay in Lagos??
I'd advise u to save up and start Mobile clinic.........

U'd be making close to 90k to 100k on good day.........even on bad day sef u cud make 20k or more daily Oooo........

That's what have been doing since I finished my nysc..........
What is Mobile Clinic?
Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by honcdm(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
My brother, you gat prepare to take any insult and humiliation when you decide to work for a man...if you are lucky to work for coperation, then it's less. Above all think out of the box and be a boss of your own..I de see shege where I de also.but soon, it will be well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by GIDIBANKZ(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
Godsonkemz:

Supported. If a work place becomes too toxic, the best is to resign so that you can have peace of mind while you apply and pray for better offer.

Sir i stayed HOME for Good 6months but when God open way for me so eh....THE BLESS COVER THE 6MONTHS wey i stay house

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by Skillsnigeria: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
Hmmm, job seekers don suffer for this Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by Maobichek: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
Aurelius1:
I resume 7:30am and close 10pm so, learning a skill is not possible except an online skill. As for roaring back at him, that is out of the question. Just the other day he threatened to slap me. There are lots of things that I am currently passing through in that place that I can't say here

You will do yourself a whole lot if you would resign now, you can't think straight now, you are suffering emotionally. I was once in your situation, it was hell fire then, i resigned without having any job waiting for me but I'm better today in all ramifications.

Abuse should not be allowed, enduring abuse is highway to your grave. Do away with fear and resign, that is when you can think well and straight. Pray about it and take a bold step toward your own emancipation from fear and abuse, thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by webizone(m): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
samwash:

Oga I hate nonsense for life
How will you resume work 7:30AM & close 10PM for salary of 45K.
Nobody go advice you, better advice yourself.
Drop your certificate & storm the street. With your electrical/electronic knowledge, enter Lagos or Onisha go buy electrical parts like electrical extension, wires & the likes,for wholesales, find a busy place for street rent if you nor fit rent shop & start selling.
Prospect they that your field na.

This your vex sweet me, for reals. So cute!

1 Like

Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
Hit the net
Learn trading
Cashout cool
Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by DanielsParker(m): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
Only you can advise yourself.
Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by Oduok(m): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
Never you share bad feelings you have about your boss again anywhere. With this attitude no one can employ you. I thought you would limit your write up to the low pay and exorbitant transport cost you are facing.

Feeling bitter about your boss and venting it only paint you with negative personality.

1 Like

Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by Walai(m): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
I stopped pitying Nigerians a long time ago.
This present crop of politicians will continue this merry go round (I mean all of them irrespective of the party) while the sufferness continues
I will take Nigerians seriously when they are ready for real revolution.

5 Likes

Re: Fed Up With My N45k/month Job. by pakirisuitesphc(m): 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
For someone calling you hotel manager and still pay you 45k is outrageous. If you dont leave the place, you may not find another one.stop allowing one wicked employer to make your everyday life miserable.

Aurelius1:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Am I Being Scammed? Please Advice! / Link Here To Apply For FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024 / Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.