Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) (40780 Views)

Otti Appoints Okonjo-Iweala, Oteh, Sanusi As Members Of Abia Economic Council / Abia Governor, Otti Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS Others / Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Kfed4ril(m): 8:49am On Jun 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

By filling all the posts with only Igbo? Smh. No other Nigerian tribe exist in Abia and they do not pay taxes in Abia abi? yet you cry 'injustice' when the Yoruba nation agitators insist they want to collect back their own appointments , jobs and land from Igbo in their civil service and excos?

Lol
You sold land to me you want to come and use force to collect it, oga if you need your land back come and buy it.
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by jaxxy(m): 9:09am On Jun 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
No single non-Igbo appointed. Smh.

No South west State Governor, including my Governor, HE Sanwo-Olu, must ever appoint Igbo or any non-Yoruba except the Governor of his or her state has appointed a Yoruba first.

Since 1999, South East state Governors keep appointing only Igbo of their own but want other states to appoint Igbo. That is a recipe for injustice and kolewek.

For justice, appoint Yoruba and non-Igbo first and the non Igbo states will appoint Igbo, collaborating by reciprocation. Gone are those days of injustice when you hold your own 100% and want to collect that of others in Yorubaland then turn around to meddle in our politics to work against the dominant political aspirations of the Yoruba when they demand you give them from your own.

Gov. Alex Otti , same Alex who was made in Yorubaland, should appoint a Yoruba today if you want an Abian to get an appointment in Yorubaland! If you don't, for justice and fairness, nothing for Abians in Yorubaland too. Gov. Nasir El Rufai appointed Yoruba into his Exco for 8 years yet Mallam El Rufai was not even made in Yorubaland like Mr. Alex Otti. SE Igbo Governors have no excuse!

The cheating will no longer be tolerated. Give us land in Igboland if you want land in Yorubaland. Give us appointment in Igboland if you want appointment in Yorubaland. That is collaborating by reciprocation.

There should be equity and fairness. Open up your Igboland,jobs, appointments and the opportunities there to the Yoruba and other Nigerians same way the Yoruba did and we can make progress together. Alex Otti wants to continue in this clannish nepotic tradition of cheating the Yoruba living in Igboland and continue the injustice against other Nigerians.It must to stop!
Check my signature for free stuffs!

Never use lagos to compare any other states. Lagos is like abuja. A melting pot with diverse tribes.

Bring out an igbo appointment in ekiti and we will start talking.

Appointments come based on population/diversity of the state or location and competence bt these idiotic urchincs do talk all manners of rubbish to spread the bigotry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by OkayDaddy: 9:30am On Jun 03, 2023
Kfed4ril:

Lol
You sold land to me you want to come and use force to collect it, oga if you need your land back come and buy it.

Go and ask your fathers what their eyes saw in Port Harcourt.
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by bigcasava1(m): 10:23am On Jun 03, 2023
BentizilL:

Are you a Bastard?...
What's your problem with Lagos? undecided This is the main reason I beat the hell out of that I'd*ot ipig last, trying to alienate Lagos won't be allow...

Be warned..
thunder fire you!
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Nefort: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2023
cocolacec:
Maginalisation of Yorubas and Hausas in the South East.They pay taxes and develop Igboland too.
Because they are not much in number. If they were higher in number they would have gotten appointments.

1 Like

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Nefort: 11:20am On Jun 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

By filling all the posts with only Igbo? Smh. No other Nigerian tribe exist in Abia and they do not pay taxes in Abia abi? yet you cry 'injustice' when the Yoruba nation agitators insist they want to collect back their own appointments , jobs and land from Igbo in their civil service and excos?
Yorubas are very few in number in Igbo land. If their population was higher they will certainly get appointments. Igbos in Lagos is a different matter because their population is quite large enough to influence the state.

1 Like

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Kfed4ril(m): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Go and ask your fathers what their eyes saw in Port Harcourt.

Of them born your father well come and do it now
That’s all I’m saying.

1 Like

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by OkayDaddy: 11:37am On Jun 03, 2023
Kfed4ril:

Of them born your father well come and do it now
That’s all I’m saying.

Your mother in Lagos was beaten like a dog last election. What did you do?
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Nefort: 11:38am On Jun 03, 2023
unclejb2:
This guy is from Okigwe in Imo state. Competence over origin
On Wikipedia it says Abia State.
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by obyno82: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
u guys are to arrogant El rufai employed non kaduna in civil service the recruitment was open to outsiders... living outside kaduna... How about employing those who comes for NYSC and ensuring they reside and key them in... That's how lagos does it yet Ina go de shout anyhow even if u pay tax in a state so long we use indigene or origin over residence... Every can decide not to appiont or employ non indigenes even though they're born and are paying tax there...

Oga stop being stupid and trying to put my words out of context. Any Yoruba that is resident in Abia he can apply and be called. If you can decide to be resident in the state, then you are free to apply. Stop being manipulative abeg.

1 Like

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by package7(m): 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
They're set of useless people. Igbos
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by bobntu: 3:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
Since some clowns have as usual decided to reduce this thread to nepotistic ranting, I dare you to name any CORE yoruba state that has Efik, Nupe, Tiv Hausa, Itshekiri, Fulani, Gwari, Urhobo, Bini, Ibibio , or Igbo commissioners. Even if such were to exist, it definitely would have been earned.
Government appointments are not mere tokenism. No governor will give you appointment if you've got nothing to bring to the table.
Even most of the yorubas holding positions in the cosmopolitan state of Lagos are not necessarily indigenes of Lagos. By the Nigerian constitution, the relationship between Lagos and Ekiti is the same between Lagos and Abia.
Funny enough Igbo states have over the years offered appointments to people from other regions. Yet some nincompoops beclouded by their myopic minds would NEVER acknowledge.
Most halfwits writing such trash don't even know where Abia is located.

1 Like

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Kfed4ril(m): 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Your mother in Lagos was beaten like a dog last election. What did you do?

Isn’t it funny you’re accusing me of hate. Your tribe is the definition of hate.
That’s why 80% of the words are insults.
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Poleski: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

No South west State Governor, including my Governor, HE Sanwo-Olu, must ever appoint Igbo or any non-Yoruba except the Governor of his or her state has appointed a Yoruba first.

Since 1999, South East state Governors keep appointing only Igbo of their own but want other states to appoint Igbo. That is a recipe for injustice and kolewek.

For justice, appoint Yoruba and non-Igbo first and the non Igbo states will appoint Igbo, collaborating by reciprocation. Gone are those days of injustice when you hold your own 100% and want to collect that of others in Yorubaland then turn around to meddle in our politics to work against the dominant political aspirations of the Yoruba when they demand you give them from your own.

Gov. Alex Otti , same Alex who was made in Yorubaland, should appoint a Yoruba today if you want an Abian to get an appointment in Yorubaland! If you don't, for justice and fairness, nothing for Abians in Yorubaland too. Gov. Nasir El Rufai appointed Yoruba into his Exco for 8 years yet Mallam El Rufai was not even made in Yorubaland like Mr. Alex Otti. SE Igbo Governors have no excuse!

The cheating will no longer be tolerated. Give us land in Igboland if you want land in Yorubaland. Give us appointment in Igboland if you want appointment in Yorubaland. That is collaborating by reciprocation.

There should be equity and fairness. Open up your Igboland,jobs, appointments and the opportunities there to the Yoruba and other Nigerians same way the Yoruba did and we can make progress together. Alex Otti wants to continue in this clannish nepotic tradition of cheating the Yoruba living in Igboland and continue the injustice against other Nigerians.It must to stop!

Have you made any attempt to resettle or base in Igboland and found out it wasn't open for you? Did you apply for a job in Igboland but was rejected due to your tribe? Have you tried to build a business or buy land in Igboland but was rejected due to your tribe? Has any Yoruba complained to you about how badly they're treated in Igboland?

If you resist your tribal bigotry, you might be able to see the reality.

1 Like

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by honeyB2018: 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You clearly wrote like the tribal bigot that you are.
You need to check your facts well, before coming to a public platform like this, to disgrace yourself.
Thank God, you said, for justice, fairness and equity. I will like to ask you and your follow bigots, liking your trash how much you have invested in Igboland, to warrant the reciprocacity you are desiring? I'm not against any Yoruba man, who has merited an appointment in any state of South East, getting it. But you cannot stay 1000kms away from the South East, and expect that you will be appointed because you are a Yoruba man looking for justice, fairness and equity. It can never never be done. IGBOS, have been investing in the economy and people of the South West, before the independence of Nigeria, you can imagine the level of investment. How many have the Yorubas done in the South East?
The IGBOS have invested into the people and economy of South West, if they are appointed into any in office in Yoruba land, mingle with their politics, they deserve and merited it.
There are many Nigerians of Yoruba extraction, who resides in the UK, America, who have contested and won elections there and are accepted. Check out their records. They have sown in the land and are known . On what grounds should the appointment be made,where you never invested, because you are a Yoruba man? Ko Le work. It can't work.
Check your records, in Imo State, both Rochas and Uzodinma, have appointed non- Indigenes into their cabinet. A Yoruba was once the spokesperson of one the governors in the South East
So reap where you have sown and stop being a tribal chauvinist. Though, I'm not surprised, because a leopard, can never, and will never change his color.
On appointment by Sawon- Olu, it's quite sure that you don't know truly, who an Igboman is. You think an Igboman has time for government employment and appointments.
If Sawon- Olu likes, let him pick all the Yorubas in Lagos State into his cabinet, it makes no difference to us.
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2023
honeyB2018:

You wrote so much words to insult and insult like you are raised to disrespect and insult those who hold a contrary opinion to yours yet can not find or recall a single Yoruba your Governors appointed in Igboland since 1999 yet I can recall HE El Rufai of Kaduna state appointing Yoruba into his cabinet for solid 8 years. Smh.

Dey play ehn. You are the only ones with sense and overwise abi. Smh.

Shishi you will not get in Yorubaland if you don't give the Yoruba same opportunity you crave for in our own land. If you like go to the moon to find Yoruba men & women or create them since you don't care to know if they existed in Igboland, whichever you can, get many Yoruba appointed, employed and alloted lands in Igboland for reciprocity. Enough is enough.

If you like keep telling yourself those lies you tell yourselves. Yoruba will get jobs, political appointments and land in Igboland, we deserve it. It is collaborating by reciprocation or nothing for you in Yorubaland! Take it to the bank,our own land, opportunities and appointments are finite and we will exchange it by collaboration not by doing father Christmas and allow you cheat by keeping your own and attempting to get our own to add to your own 100%.

That era is gone! And the era of meddling in Yorubaland politics is gone too until you allow the Yoruba meddle into your own politics.
I will ignore your response like I have done to others. I have made my point clear enough.
Yoruba should not cheat Igbo and Igbo should not cheat Yoruba.

Read LAGOS GUBER & PLIGHT OF IGBOS: Law Of Reciprocity Is The Solution for clarity.

https://www.nairaland.com/7612989/lagos-guber-plight-igbo-law
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by xpansion(m): 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Oga, we would get land in Yorubaland and you cannot do anything about it. I don go buy two plots for Ibeju Lekki. Come and beat me lol
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by uvie66: 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2023
AMI3:

The most important thing is for him to deliver not who he appoint.
He he fails now the same u guys will tongue lashed him.
I still don understand reet.... how can he deliver without a strong and DIVERSE team behind him. Nigerians and nepotism is like 5&6
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by AMI3(m): 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2023
uvie66:
I still don understand reet.... how can he deliver without a strong and DIVERSE team behind him. Nigerians and nepotism is like 5&6

Most he has a diverse team before he deliver?
This is the greatest joke of all time.

Which one do u recommend?
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by Ambitious21: 7:21am On Jun 06, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
All SE Governors are better than Dapo Abiodun

Your mumu too much.

You can only deceived people that have not been to your slumps call East not me....

You people like to cover your shit and put your long nose into other part of the country that doesn't concern you
Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by glacswhite: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2023
RacistProudIgbo:

Abia underdeveloped state? Where is this nigga coming from, mention states developed than Abia in Nigeria, or are you drunk before typing this trash...have you ever been to Abia before dude.

They don't Travel at all.. Only Abuja n Lagos Beat Abia.. The rest States can go shoulder to shoulder.. 80% of Containers in Lagos ends in Aba and Onitsha..

Aba alone is Breast feeding. Umuahia, Rivers,Cross Rivers,Akwaibom,Ebonyi, and some Part of IMO,

1 Like

Re: Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) by RacistProudIgbo: 10:38am On Jun 06, 2023
glacswhite:

They don't Travel at all.. Only Abuja n Lagos Beat Abia.. The rest States can go shoulder to shoulder.. 80% of Containers in Lagos ends in Aba and Onitsha..

Aba alone is Breast feeding. Umuahia, Rivers,Cross Rivers,Akwaibom,Ebonyi, and some Part of IMO,

Thank you for this educative analysis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years / FG To Tax Netflix, Facebook, Twitter, Others / PDP Only Needs Three Senators To Produce Senate President - Yerima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.