Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi (52876 Views)

Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) / Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts / Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by tonytony208(m): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2023
HacheNoire:
Exactly!

It’s a lost course!

Peter should channel the energy and funds into other sectors like Agriculture.

Oil palm plantation and fish farming are highly profitable ventures he can go into.

Lolz. Is he collecting lawyer money from you? So, why are you so concerned about the legal process? grin

Na you dey say "go to court*. Now, nah you dey say "stop court process".

Are you jittery and scared already? grin

Next time, you will think twice before rigging election

2 Likes

Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by HacheNoire: 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2023
Allisgud:
Historical political miracle that will happen in Nigeria is when obi recover his mandate,wetin God no fit do never exist,the whole country will be in a joyous mode🤔🤔🤔

Do you smoke Marijuana?
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by HacheNoire: 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2023
tonytony208:

Lolz. Is he collecting lawyer money from you? So, why are you so concerned about the legal process? grin

Na you dey say "go to court*. Now, nah you dey say "stop court process".

Are you jittery and scared already? grin

Next time, you will think twice before rigging election

Scared!

Common! Me and you know it’s a lost course!
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by SILVERLINES: 10:40pm On Jun 02, 2023
HacheNoire:

🤣🤣🤣

I am so glad I am hurting your feelings
You did nothing shiit bro

I'm bringing the reality before you, compared ur life and that of ur household to that of others you are shaming
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Everest9(m): 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2023
HacheNoire:

Sure!

We can all see how he diversified into the oil and gas sector. Dude has been continuously making waves across sectors, and has a lot in his hands.

Not someone burning aviation fuel on a lost cause, and same time polluting the environment.
Stop taking an injection for someone else's sickness, he is not in your frequency. Trust me on that!

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by nedekid: 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2023
HacheNoire:
Exactly!

It’s a lost course!

Peter should channel the energy and funds into other sectors like Agriculture.

Oil palm plantation and fish farming are highly profitable ventures he can go into.
Oga, is it your energy he is using? Why cry more than the bereaved?
As per your past paragraph, you want to "advice" a billionaire on what to do with his time to make money ie profitable ventures. Kai, Nigerians have mouth. Only in naija will a indigent man walk pass a mansion and then say the owner does not have taste, that if he has adviced him, he would have built a better house.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by HacheNoire: 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2023
SILVERLINES:

You did nothing shiit bro

I'm bringing the reality before you, compared ur life and that of ur household to that of others you are shaming

You are too emotional. Why are you crying.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by BabaRamota1980: 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2023
How much is anyone willing to bet, Atiku is behind factions in LP. He is doing to LP what Obi did to PDP.

Read this article well well, you will see what I mean.

Obi ruined Atiku's best run for President. The public perception is that Tinubu raised Apapa, but it is truly Atiku behind this faction.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by HacheNoire: 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2023
nedekid:

Oga, is it your energy he is using? Why cry more than the bereaved?
As per your past paragraph, you want to "advice" a billionaire on what to do with his time to make money ie profitable ventures. Kai, Nigerians have mouth. Only in naija will a indigent man walk pass a mansion and then say the owner does not have taste, that if he has adviced him, he would have built a better house.

You spent time too much time in the village before coming to the city.

Don’t you know his high carbon footprints affects us all

He needs to stop burning aviation fuel for a lost course. The ozone layer is depleting and water levels are rising
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by HacheNoire: 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2023
Everest9:
Stop taking an injection for someone else's sickness, he is not in your frequency. Trust me on that!

What frequency?

Chasing Shadows FM
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by enemybulldozer(m): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2023
HacheNoire:

Is it only poor men that go into Agriculture?

People like you are the one deceiving Peter!

Hello! It will be easier for Arsenal FC to win the Champions League, than for Peter to win at the tribunal!

Somethings are impossible in life.
Ok, if that is the case, why are you and apapa complaining? since when do this your love for obi started that you don't want him to waste money?
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by gabriel88(m): 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2023
Funny you
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by slowice(m): 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2023
Desperate tilumbu have sent papa apapa to do his bidding. grin
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by bentenny(m): 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2023
Nice to know that they have finally,predictably and openly manifested their true intentions after their disgraceful outing where an appeal court knocked them into oblivion!

Any media outlet still giving this group of thieves this unnecessary attention is just being mischievous or simply doing a shoddy propaganda for their paymasters!
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Israel07: 10:52pm On Jun 02, 2023
HacheNoire:

Is it only poor men that go into Agriculture?

People like you are the one deceiving Peter!

Hello! It will be easier for Arsenal FC to win the Champions League, than for Peter to win at the tribunal!

Somethings are impossible in life.

What exactly are you doing? Trolling or advising a billionaire unsolicitedly on a non existent seun osewa the tribal bigot platform.
Politics dey cause many things shaa. This are the kind of things my eyes saw when I was doing school politics during my undergrad days, people that have never met u be having d most to say about you. Then they wonder y politicians use n dump them. You're nothing but a willing tool n you've been used n dumped till the next 4 yrs.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by HacheNoire: 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2023
enemybulldozer:
Ok, if that is the case, why are you and apapa complaining? since when do this your love for obi started that you don't want him to waste money?

🤣🤣🤣

You are too emotional and part of the people deceiving Peter

Do you know how many fish fingerlings that money can raise to maturity? Are you aware about the hunger in Africa?

And you feel so comfortable to see someone waste money on a lost course. Where is your love for humanity.

Lawyers are reaping off Peter and you here castigating my highly esteemed and impeccable self.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by HacheNoire: 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2023
Israel07:

What exactly are you doing? Trolling or advising a billionaire unsolicitedly on a non existent seun osewa the tribal bigot platform.
Politics dey cause many things shaa. This are the kind of things my eyes saw when I was doing school politics during my undergrad days, people that have never met u be having d most to say about you. Then they wonder y politicians use n dump them. You're nothing but a willing tool n you've been used n dumped till the next 4 yrs.

It’s not a thread for history. We discussing about subject matter.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by nedekid: 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2023
HacheNoire:

You spent time too much time in the village before coming to the city.

Don’t you know his high carbon footprints affects us all

He needs to stop burning aviation fuel for a lost course. The ozone layer is depleting and water levels are rising
Adviser. Now you are advicing someone riding jet that he is depleting ozone layer and rising the water level. Kai, Nigerians get mouth.

Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by HacheNoire: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2023
slowice:
Desperate tilumbu have sent papa apapa to do his bidding. grin

Please! Next time, address him as His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

Be patriotic!
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by HacheNoire: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2023
nedekid:

Adviser. Now you are advicing someone riding jet that he is depleting ozone layer and rising the water level. Kai, Nigerians get mouth.

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Israel07: 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2023
HacheNoire:

It’s not a thread for history. We discussing about subject matter.

Subject matter indeed..
Get urself into something productive or sleep n stop making unnecessary enemies for yourself trolling n attacking strangers online n sounding stupid n dumb while at it.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by HacheNoire: 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
Israel07:

Subject matter indeed..
Get urself into something productive or sleep n stop making unnecessary enemies for yourself trolling n attacking strangers online n sounding stupid n dumb while at it.

Have I attacked anyone? Why do you mere humans hate the truth?

Anyway, thanks for the advice, I trashed it!
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Drone95(m): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2023
Which one be appapa abi apanpa faction self grin
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by CSTRR: 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2023
And this man is supposed to be the labour leader?

Lol
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2023
Money wey dem give this one don finish. Elebi, Alatenuje!
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by orisa37: 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2023
SUPPORTED.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by olas24u(f): 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2023
Racoon:
Hehehe! And this babalawo thought he could deceive sane minds from his real motive of forcing himself on LP? A mole is always a mole.

21 years in party and he his still forcing himself.

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by freeborn02: 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
smokinloud:

You didn't even bother to check the veracity of the news. Typical ibodie.nt!.

Maybe you should explain what you mean by veracity
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by samfrancis1(m): 11:31pm On Jun 02, 2023
sonature1:
Does this man not have children and wife who will advise him to stop displaying his brazen idiocy?

How can you claim to like your party and still tell your presidential candidate to withdraw his petition?

Nigeria is full of supposed elders who have no shame, self-respect and integrity. I dey shame for this man.
might be because they’re wasting money meant to enjoy in the party in court case… like how can your be fighting a lost cause ..
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Pickmycall: 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2023
The tribunal judges are acting a script on behalf of tinubu.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by WAPINATION: 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2023
Apapa was paid and his job was to ensure the case is withdrawn but Obi was smarter than him and his pay master hence his failure to actualize job hence could not be paid balance I even learnt from a reliable source that Apapa is under serious threat to return the upfront he was paid for his failed attmpt. grin grin grin Apapa the Great!

I will live to see how Obi will do this reclaiming his mandate without instigating violence or any form of protest…May God keep us all alive cos I am sure it will happen it may take time but surely it will happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu And Layal Jade-Holm's Pre-weddding Photos / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) / Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.