Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi (52941 Views)

Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) / Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts / Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2023
HacheNoire:
Exactly!

It’s a lost course!

Peter should channel the energy and funds into other sectors like Agriculture.

Oil palm plantation and fish farming are highly profitable ventures he can go into.
u go soon hang yourself for another man's issue

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by HacheNoire: 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
u go soon hang yourself for another man's issue

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by smokinloud(m): 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2023
freeborn02:

Maybe you should explain what you mean by veracity
The post was edited!.
So rest!.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2023
sonature1:

Peter Obi is not a poor man.

He still believes in the judiciary to do the right thing.

Therefore, he will pursue this case to a logical conclusion.

You and Apapa should deal with that!
poor man...Who is your Father? na question sad
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by zoraro(m): 11:50pm On Jun 02, 2023
One word, shamelessness. angry
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Lucasinho(m): 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2023
pandoragirigory:
God of Apapa is already finishing Peter girigory Obi

All this Ur madness display is because of 30k stipend

How many monikers do you have on this forum?
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Princedapace(m): 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2023
HacheNoire:
Exactly!

It’s a lost course!

Oil palm plantation and fish farming are highly profitable ventures he can go into.
Peter Obi is a billionaire with proper track records. He is in class of Dangote them. Forget politics, baba has run successful outfits
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by HacheNoire: 11:57pm On Jun 02, 2023
Princedapace:

Peter Obi is a billionaire with proper track records. He is in class of Dangote them. Forget politics, baba has run successful outfits

Class of Dangote?

Few minutes, let me verify

Is he before or after Dangote?

Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by greggng: 11:58pm On Jun 02, 2023
When obi and atiku are demanding for live coverage of the tribunal...people thought they are crazy ...but is aimed to.prevent all manners of misinformation . If you and I are watching this from home we can be better Informed . That we are still listening to the likes of Apapa is very unfortunate ..

I am.not expecting anything magical from tinubu cos lagos is not Nigeria...applying same formula he used in lagos might not work for Nigeria...The only thing that will work for him is ...his ability to buy anyone standing in his way with money . He understands most Nigerians have got price and he can afford it . Is not gonna be an easy reign for him cos only 37 percent of Nigerians voted for him ...the remaining majority are not happy with him...cos they are of the opinion that inec rigged it for him . The attitude of inec is further a testament to the notion held by the masses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by pandoragirigory: 12:07am On Jun 03, 2023
Lucasinho:

All this Ur madness display is because of 30k stipend

How many monikers do you have on this forum?
You think everyone is your mother, stop using
your mother to judge people
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by drgica74: 12:12am On Jun 03, 2023
Obviously, you are a faction of AP. not Labour Party. PO Lawyers are the smartest amoni them all, if you actually understand the gimmicks. That statement of sick SANs is a game changer that brought all those loads of evidences you saw today.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Cassahav: 12:19am On Jun 03, 2023
lol for your mind now
HacheNoire:
Exactly!

It’s a lost course!

Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Princedapace(m): 12:24am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:

Class of Dangote?

Few minutes, let me verify

Is he before or after Dangote?

He is a billionaire and that is what they are called and they are on same class. If they call billionaires now, all of them who are billionaires would come out.
A man who could build such empire tried.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:24am On Jun 03, 2023
Yorubas should call their elders to order....... That's all I have to say here...

The problem of Nigeria starts and ends in Yoruba tribe,...

Sorry .....no apologies for the fact ........
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by HacheNoire: 12:27am On Jun 03, 2023
Princedapace:

He is a billionaire and that is what they are called and they are on same class. If they call billionaires now, all of them who are billionaires would come out.
A man who could build such empire tried.

Reasons he should invest instead of wasting funds.

The money he has spent on the already lost course, would have built a micro refinery

But people like you don’t want to tell him the truth.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Valuepaints20(m): 12:35am On Jun 03, 2023
Let him keep fighting for his right 4years no far.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Pacesetter123(m): 12:47am On Jun 03, 2023
We know that that was your original plan since.
Don't worry, your cap will be witdrawn first.
sad
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Mickykarim: 1:09am On Jun 03, 2023
Sodiq3:

https://guardian.ng/news/withdraw-your-petition-against-tinubu-apapa-faction-tells-obi/

IMAGINE THE SHAMEFUL ACT OF THE UNRULY DISORDERLY BUNCH THAT WANTS TO PRESIDE OVER OUR COUNTRY TO FURTHER PUT OUR INDIVIDIAL LIVES INTO MESS LIKE WHAT UNRAVELS BEFORE US SUCH AS THEIR OWN DISORGANIZED UNCOORINATED MENATLITY.

The Peter Obi people cannot handle even documents. The most disorganized goons.

SO MUCH FOR THE PROMISE OF A NEW ORDER BY THE ROGUES WHO CANNOT PUT THEIR HOUSE IN ORDER.

Peter Obi can only cage the brains of the obirodents + obidenses and obirubbish DUNCES. Not Nigerians.

I CANNOT FATHOM HOW ANY REASONABLE PERSON AND THE COURTS WOULD LISTEN TO THE NLC. A PARTY IN THE POLITICAL CONTEST WON BY THE GOVERNMENT THAT DEFEATED IT IN JUST CONCLUDED PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS.

Secondly, the NLC is now led by bunch of IDIOTS who wish to force the government to give what it neither has nor could give and or control.

LET ME SEE WHICH COURT WOULD ASK ME FOR THE MONEY I DO NOT OWE AND OR HAVE.

Someone should sit the NLC body of GOATS down with a cane to drive it into their DEAD crass sculls and like ABC... that the government does not the money for subsidy. It does not even have enough money for essential things of life in Nigeria.

THE NLC AS CURRENTLY CONSTITUTED CONSISTS OF RECLACITRANT SENSELESS BRIGANDS.

The NLC neither has the backings nor the support of the Nigerian people for the reckless agitation planned against the federal government with the MISADENVURIST activism it threatens to embark upon.

THE IDLE LOAFING NLC SHOULD GO GET SOMETHING MEANINGFUL AND PRODUCTIVE DOING.

Enough of the NLC nonsense.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by slowice(m): 1:11am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:

Please! Next time, address him as His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

Be patriotic!

Hahahahahaha not for long
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by HacheNoire: 1:12am On Jun 03, 2023
slowice:

Hahahahahaha not for long

For the time being, please do.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by diggindeep: 1:28am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:
Exactly!

It’s a lost course!

Why don't you say you are jobless and looking for a farm to work... 😂
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by HacheNoire: 1:32am On Jun 03, 2023
diggindeep:

Why don't you say you are jobless and looking for a farm to work... 😂

I love farming. I plan owning a ranch soon. Fish and oil palm not my thing
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by diggindeep: 1:41am On Jun 03, 2023
HacheNoire:

I love farming. I plan owning a ranch soon. Fish and oil palm not my thing

You can start from the agbado farm at least... 😂
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by HacheNoire: 1:42am On Jun 03, 2023
diggindeep:

You can start from the agbado farm at least... 😂

I can, it’s better than wasting money on a lost course and same time, polluting the environment
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by felixtare(m): 1:50am On Jun 03, 2023
Na dem normal character
N01 sabo tribe.na me talk am
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by ajakuai(m): 2:28am On Jun 03, 2023
GTBank withdrawing 6.89 naira from my account almost every night in this economy is sickening.

Now, Calculate 6.89 naira from just 1million customers is 6million plus for almost every night.

Fraud in GTB.

Evidence as modified.

Acct:
Amt: NGN6.98 DR
Desc: USTMReF:
Avail Bal: NGN
Date: 02-Jun-2023 22:03
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by Tools370: 2:39am On Jun 03, 2023
I can, it’s better than wasting money on a lost course and same time, polluting the environment
fmwhatsapp apk latest version download
fm whatsapp
Youtube to mp4
Youtube to mp3
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by waldigit: 3:25am On Jun 03, 2023
God bless LPAPC
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by wink2015(m): 3:49am On Jun 03, 2023
The Babalawo of Ijebu land !

Him fight no dey finish !
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by jerk: 4:08am On Jun 03, 2023
This Apapa man is a clown. What concerns him with what Obi is doing.? May be the money he took from his Tinubu choking him.
Re: Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi by DatNiggaDaz: 4:15am On Jun 03, 2023
Asswipemod:

Wailer Banton, pẹlẹ.🤧🤧
Emilokan disillusionist grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / THE Top 10 Countries With The Strongest Army In Africa!! / Ikpeazu To Appeal High Court Judgement: Tells Abians Not To Panic

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.