Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,411 members, 7,958,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:45 AM

Is Your Child Really Safe At School? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Your Child Really Safe At School? (305 Views)

What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School. / The Name Of A Child Really Matter. / Mom's Racy Outfit To Host Son's 5th Birthday Party At School Sparks Criticism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Child Really Safe At School? by Cindebella: 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2023
I visited my niece’s school sometime ago and i noticed something quite disturbing…
This particular teacher was literally abusing a little girl verbally,calling her names like dullard,blockhead,etc.
Saying stuffs like she may never have a bright future…
I felt bad for that little girl that daysad
Which got me thinking,does this teacher know the damage she’s instilling in this child?
Does she know it may cost her her self esteem which may result to depression?
Please as a guardian,always check on your wards…not just their homework or lifestyle,their mental health is important too.
Re: Is Your Child Really Safe At School? by Wodu89: 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
And you're here to tell us you did nothing. Smh. My friend go and ask for the head teacher or principal or attend ota metteing and disclose it. And get that teacher fired

1 Like

Re: Is Your Child Really Safe At School? by Kobojunkie: 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2023
Yeah! Are you somehow of the mind that since the kid was not your niece, it was not your business to step up and stop was you report here as an obvious emotional attack by her teacher? Would you equally be happy if some other person saw and walked on while the same teacher, or even another, was chewing away at your niece's self-esteem in similar manner? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Your Child Really Safe At School? by Micheal56: 6:53am On Jun 03, 2023
Please stop telling us if u can't correct her
What stop u from defending the girl
Are u afraid of the teacher ?
Re: Is Your Child Really Safe At School? by Micheal56: 6:56am On Jun 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Yeah! Are you somehow of the mind that since the kid was not your niece, it was not your business to step up and stop was you report here as an obvious emotional attack by her teacher? Would you equally be happy if some other person saw and walked on while the same teacher, or even another, was chewing away at your niece's self-esteem in similar manner? undecided
Her own vex me pass the teacher own
Same teacher will oppress ur niece if u are not there an injury to one is an injury to all
Most of those teacher are depressed and moreover their financial life is poor
Na transfer of aggression nothin the pikin do

1 Like

Re: Is Your Child Really Safe At School? by Oizee(f): 7:13am On Jun 03, 2023
Cindebella:
I visited my niece’s school sometime ago and i noticed something quite disturbing…
This particular teacher was literally abusing a little girl verbally,calling her names like dullard,blockhead,etc.
Saying stuffs like she may never have a bright future…
I felt bad for that little girl that daysad
Which got me thinking,does this teacher know the damage she’s instilling in this child?
Does she know it may cost her her self esteem which may result to depression?
Please as a guardian,always check on your wards…not just their homework or lifestyle,their mental health is important too.
u felt bad but did nothing? You didn't try at all, who knows maybe her next victim could be your niece. U could even write and drop in their suggestion box
Re: Is Your Child Really Safe At School? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
Some teachers are doing teaching just for the money, not because they love children.

Kids can be rebellious and in order to be a good teacher, you must have patience and love children.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Celebs That Would Have Been Bus Conductors If Not For Fame. / . / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.