Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,428 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

What I Did To Stand As A Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Did To Stand As A Man (133 Views)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / Israel-Palestine Conflict: Where Do You Stand As A Christian? / I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Did To Stand As A Man by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 03, 2023
Their is nothing as good as been in a relationship, the early the better you can plan, mothers know everything in a relationship regarding challenge but still want you as their baby, you cannot listen to two voice , you either accept one and tell the other you can control everything. But use wisdom because their is nobody or friend as mother, she might be using you which is frustrating but would never disappoint you, I always carry both my relationship and mother along but always have it in mind they are human being, is human being not selfish in nature ?

(1) (Reply)

It Is My Season For Grace And Favor / JOIN Global 24hours Prayer Network In Prayers / The Truth Behind Punishment People Get In Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.