Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using (1547 Views)

Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / The Most Appealing Gift To Me (credit To Otistories.com) / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by Ajione(m): 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
[quote author=chim14 post=123549972] grin grin grin grin Even people dat have will drop account no, collect problem thats what they dont know.[/quote

If you have and you still drop your account details, even God won't be happy with such set of people.
Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by MechanicMike: 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
dodoatirice:
DO i send it to just one person or share it to just 3 people? i am feeling funky today and someone can be lucky.. no jokes Girls stay out of here.. wetin man do man, Mn noor do me anything! na man i wan give!

NAIRALAND IS FULL OF BROKE AZZ SHAMELESS MOFOS BEGGGING FOR MOINEY ...WOT A SHAME BECUZ OF 5k...I GIVE A LADY 150K JUSS LAST WEEK TUESDAY & I DID NOT EVEN ASK FOR SEXXXXC.....SHAME ON U UNEMPLOY BEGGGAR S ON NAIRALAND... ESPECIALLY THOSE OF U POSTING YOR ACCOUNT NOMBA....SHAME ON U CHURCH RAT BEGGGGGARS..U will never make it in life..amen!!!(no offenscce) angry
Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by Lanmon(m): 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
Access
will go a long way
🙏
Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by kelspinall(m): 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2023
2379660377 zenith bank sir
Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by KimFab: 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
Merch:
I just like the fact that you said you ain’t giving to no bitch, we niggas need to start looking out for each other and stay away from this entitled hoes who don’t appreciate your efforts sadbig up my bro

All these kind talk on top 5k?

The situation at home must be very serious. God will see you through.

Op, this is not to undermine your effort! God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by tobby20: 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
dodoatirice:

i wanted to credit you but you said remember that you are a widow blah blah like i know you?

OGO tona tona
Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by gameova(m): 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
Looks good
Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by KimFab: 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
Merch:
stfu hoe! My regards to your mom’s boyfriend because i know you don’t have a dad

You need Christ. Better embrace him. Plus, you can quit trying, I don't trade words with lowlifes. I know your type; looking for who to drag into their miserable, dark hole.

It is well with you. I'm praying for you, so you can stop insulting a woman who would rather be childless than birth your type.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by KimFab: 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2023
gameova:
Can you help me with 2k please sir?

Alright.
Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by gameova(m): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
God bless

1 Like

Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by enkayhigh: 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
dodoatirice:
DO i send it to just one person or share it to just 3 people? i am feeling funky today and someone can be lucky.. no jokes Girls stay out of here.. wetin man do man, Mn noor do me anything! na man i wan give!
9153476564-- opay. Noah. Just saving for my school fee, thank you in anticipation.
Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by Praisepriest: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
Oga Please help me. I have a four months old baby to care for.3065970004 first bank
Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by HanisahZuwy: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
Sunnymatey:

Thanks though for your effort to help humanity. Even if I don't benefit provided others do.
You have a good heart
God bless
Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by Orente21(f): 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
@dodoatirice, pls assist me also
Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
dodoatirice:

806812 2090
opay

I'm in urgent need that really needs to be met please oh!
Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by Karemarealty288(m): 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2023
This is awesome Op thank you for your kind gesture, Yarimo and his Co travellers should swallow their pride and send acct......we know they also need help. Op try and create registration numbers and names of those that received these monies, any time they engage in bigotry or tribal hate speech, they most face disgrace.
Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
dodoatirice:

please boss 2k will go a long way, please no job here for men in osun life too hard, that money go let me chop like dis

9060416134 opay Johnson
Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by Mariezaza1(m): 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
I know I am late but still anything 🙏 thanks so much in advance
Opay
Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by ireke(m): 11:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
MechanicMike:

NAIRALAND IS FULL OF BROKE AZZ SHAMELESS MOFOS BEGGGING FOR MOINEY ...WOT A SHAME BECUZ OF 5k...I GIVE A LADY 150K JUSS LAST WEEK TUESDAY & I DID NOT EVEN ASK FOR SEXXXXC.....SHAME ON U UNEMPLOY BEGGGAR S ON NAIRALAND... ESPECIALLY THOSE OF U POSTING YOR ACCOUNT NOMBA....SHAME ON U CHURCH RAT BEGGGGGARS..U will never make it in life..amen!!!(no offenscce) angry

The 150K that you're dreaming of is someone's lunch money. Be humble. Empty barrels make the loudest noise

1 Like

Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by MechanicMike: 5:00am On Jun 04, 2023
ireke:

The 150K that you're dreaming of is someone's lunch money. Be humble. Empty barrels make the loudest noise

Son, I giv out between 150k & 180k to marryed women I sleep wi..I smash another one on Thursday Afta her husband travelled to Abuja. 150to 200l is chicken shange to me BECUZ I hav moiney & I get marryed women. I don't need to be humble...any man that is broke & who cannot spend big MOINEY on women shod die in prison..broke people are also useless in life!?(true story) angry
Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by Blake755: 6:38am On Jun 04, 2023
dodoatirice:
It been a while bro
Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by ireke(m): 6:43am On Jun 04, 2023
MechanicMike:

Son, I giv out between 150k & 180k to marryed women I sleep wi..I smash another one on Thursday Afta her husband travelled to Abuja. 150to 200l is chicken shange to me BECUZ I hav moiney & I get marryed women. I don't need to be humble...any man that is broke & who cannot spend big MOINEY on women shod die in prison..broke people are also useless in life!?(true story) angry

I feel your pain sir!!!
Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by victory36(m): 7:14am On Jun 04, 2023
MechanicMike:

sorry sir , pls can you help me with small funds? Should I drop my acc. No
Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by Marakeem: 7:21am On Jun 04, 2023
I won't lie to you my brother, you are doing what God loves most, pls assist me, I really need it. 0010963822 Akeem Alao Shittu. Stanbic IBTC. May you never lack Insha Allah
Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by Karemarealty288(m): 9:49am On Jun 04, 2023
MechanicMike:

Demented fellow....you really need psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by MechanicMike: 10:17am On Jun 04, 2023
victory36:
sorry sir , pls can you help me with small funds? Should I drop my acc. No

NO!!!!!!
. I AM NOT A BANK!!!?
Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by ObalendeCMS: 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
dodoatirice:

Bros abeg help me.

I dey H seriously

Thanks

91278...5524..6 Opay
Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by Pulocc: 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2023
K
Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by Sirchiboy: 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2023
MechanicMike:

I have heard many good things about.
God bless you sir.
I hope to benefit from you someday
Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by Sirchiboy: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2023
dodoatirice:
I have heard many good things about you.
How you use to help your fellow man.
God bless you sir.
I hope to benefit from you someday
Re: Let Me Credit Someone Here This 5k That I Am Not Using by jendhorlee(m): 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2023
Uba 🙏🙏

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Thing Nigerian Girls Hardly Forgive. / Am I An Idot Or Does This Girl Like Me? / Guys Getting Other Gals Phone No, Exchanging Calls& Txts While In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.