Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. (3693 Views)

Boy Ask For 35k See What His Nonsense Friend Sent PHOTOS / Lady Publish Indecent Photos Best Friend Sent To Her Man To Seduce Him [photos] / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by Philip4564(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
This week, An Old Friend called me and asked for money.. I told him I'm also struggling and not financially bouyant. He knows I'm a serving corp member and I told him my Alawee has not been paid but I'll try if I can get the means. May Alawee came in late and boom he messaged me on WhatsApp. This is someone I've not seen since 2019.

Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
Loll, entitlement mentality.
If e easy, why him sef no get.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by dayleke: 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
This one don pass be careful o.....
Haba wetin na?!!!!

1 Like

Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by tolufase: 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
He may be going through a lot but that doesn't warrant this type of message.

16 Likes

Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by Patented: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2023
Easy way to identify fakers. U should be happy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by Sonnobax15(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2023
grin
E funny well well.....E funny die grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by PerfectStranger(m): 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
Op show love if u get. Na frustration make am send u that kind message.

8 Likes

Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by Philip4564(m): 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
tolufase:
Yeah I understand his plight but he should understand me too coz he knows am also struggling.
Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by Enskynelson(m): 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
Whatda! If he is an educated fellow, I pity him.
I had similar problem with one of my mates. He was called one day that he was stranded that ai should borrow him 10k. This is someone that was only my mate in secondary school. He was never my friend even then and after secondary school, he never was. He chatted me on Facebook and to confirm he was the one, I had to call him (that was part of my mistake).

This guy works in Nigeria Immigration yet every now and then asks for money. When he called the first time, I said I have only 3k. I sent to him. I never heard from him again until after like 2 months and he came asking again... Omo... I told him I wasn't having. He continued and continued... One day, I took time out to talk to him.

I started asking him questions... Cos this guy doesn't know if I have a job or not; where I live, married or not; the University I went to after sec school... He doesn't know a thing. I made sure I opened his eyes to see that he has no right at all asking me for money. He tried to explain that things were tight for him ... How he collected loans and the deductions are killing him...
To cut the long story short, I decided to tell one of our mates how the guy has been a nuisance and he told me the guy has been doing same with him. I also learned he does same with virtually every of my sec mates.

I have seen some persons beg only to see them use the money you give them to buy what u can't afford.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by Kasdat5(m): 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
Almost same thing happened to me few days back ..
Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by Philip4564(m): 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
The guy is educated..I got to know him when we were in Uni. He graduated a year before me in 2019 and that was the last time we saw. But once in a while we do talk on WhatsApp.
Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by Philip4564(m): 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kasdat5:
Almost same thing happened to me few days back ..
I don't even know what to reply him. I don't expect such kind of statement from him because he knows I'm still struggling.

1 Like

Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by Kasdat5(m): 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2023
Philip4564:
I don't even know what to reply him. I don't expect such kind of statement from him because he knows I'm still struggling.

I just ignored , but I'll defiantly reply him one day .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by MyExpression(m): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
Mk I post my own shegè....inside my own money wey I no give you o
Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
For him to talk about death, the guy might be going through alot help him if you can
Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by diogo23: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
Philip4564:
This week, An Old Friend called me and asked for money.. I told him I'm also struggling and not financially bouyant. He knows I'm a serving corp member and I told him my Alawee has not been paid but I'll try if I can get the means. May Alawee came in late and boom he messaged me on WhatsApp. This is someone I've not seen since 2019.
Ignore the idiot, he should use his house to know how it's in another person house

1 Like

Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by diogo23: 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
tolufase:
The op do not owe him , why would a reasonable person send this kind of a message to someone that do not owe you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by diogo23: 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Op show love if u get. Na frustration make am send u that kind message.
A youth corper to show love? You self font have sense

2 Likes

Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by kelspinall(m): 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
ignore the A$$#0le..
Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by Gadafii: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
Have you blocked him

1 Like

Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by Westerhoffe(m): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ignore it…
Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by Philip4564(m): 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
author=diogo23 post=123550378]
A youth corper to show love? You self font have sense [/quote]The shege I'm going through self no be small..I don't just like disturbing people with my life problem
Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by Kobicove(m): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
tolufase:

And so fucking what if he's going through a lot?

Everyone in Nigeria is going through a lot at this time.

OP just ignore the idiot and block him on your phone!

2 Likes

Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by PerfectStranger(m): 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
diogo23:

A youth corper to show love? You self font have sense
Shut up!

No be until you get millions. Giver na giver. Ebót ikót

1 Like

Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by ItisWell22(f): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
tolufase:

No doubt, he may be going through a lot.

But, you see people that have the mind to type such messages, they’re usually very mean on their own.

As per him wan guilt trip op naa…

5 Likes

Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by diogo23: 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Shut up!

No be until you get millions. Giver na giver. Ebót ikót
You're more stupid than i thought
Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by PerfectStranger(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2023
diogo23:

You're more stupid than i thought
I learned from your dad
Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by diogo23: 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2023
PerfectStranger:

I learned from your dad
That prove me right
Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by Vinnie2000(m): 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2023
If u dig deep, this Beggar is an APC/Tinubu supporter. 🤨

So Hungry, Poor, Broke, FRUSTRATED, yet they form Macho online. sad 😒
Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by PerfectStranger(m): 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2023
diogo23:

That prove me right
You're definitely right. Your stupi.d dad is a good coach.
Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by diogo23: 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2023
PerfectStranger:

You're definitely right. Your stupi.d dad is a good coach.
It's only an idiot that insult people parents , I don't blame you because you are born through way
Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by PerfectStranger(m): 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
diogo23:

It's only an idiot that insult people parents , I don't blame you because you are born through way
But Your dad was born throway too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, Lost G-string! Ladies Only / U Fit Bold Challenge An 8 Feet Tall Guy With Huge Muscles Who Is Toasting Ur Babe 4 Ur Presence? / /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.