Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. (3720 Views)

Boy Ask For 35k See What His Nonsense Friend Sent PHOTOS / Lady Publish Indecent Photos Best Friend Sent To Her Man To Seduce Him [photos] / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by diogo23: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
PerfectStranger:

But Your dad was born throway too
E pain you
Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by Babaibeji2020(m): 7:48am On Jun 04, 2023
Reply him that death is inevitable, everyone must die,just a matter of time!
If him one first die,fine.
Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by Tallesty1(m): 7:54am On Jun 04, 2023
Olasyke:
Loll, entitlement mentality.
If e easy, why him sef no get.
He was right though
Olasyke:

Right as in how?
I agree that the guy is an entitled prick but deep down we all know that he is speaking the truth. I don't know him well enough to know if he is a drunkard, gambler, lazy person, or simply irresponsible. This is me searching a justifiably reason for his friends to bullshit him, however what is evident is that he is going through a difficult time, which is normal in life. Many of us have been there and while it is possible that we could have made it out successfully on our own, friends and family reaching out made it easier and faster and we are eternally grateful.

This young man is reaching out to friends and family for help, but it seems that nobody cares about him or his problems but should anything happen to him now, these same friends and family members will come online to write very emotional and equally useless praises about what a great friend or brother he was and how they had plans to change the world together, even though he couldn't live to see it happen.

4ckers all have the opportunity to help him now but they ain't doing so. Humans have become so selfish and self-absorbed that sayings like "nobody owes you anything" are considered wise. However, deep down, we all know that we need each other and should look out for one another.

If we don't help each other, then why are we here? How can we grow? Everybody needs somebody; that's a fact.

The person in question is simply asking for help to survive, not even to live, but nobody is extending a helping hand. Once he passes away, those who couldn't help him will start posting meaningless tributes, calling him their blood and using other words to dredge feelings and get sympathy from friends as if they are the actual victim.

This is neither sensible nor useful.

If they can help him, they should please do so. Otherwise, it's better they keep their RIPs to themselves.

1 Like

Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by chidiokay: 7:56am On Jun 04, 2023
Philip4564:
Yeah I understand his plight but he should understand me too coz he knows am also struggling.

Just over look it, some people just let there emotion get the best of them .. it seems he has high expectations from you could be entitlement.

If i were you, i will treat is fvckup by sending him what i have to spare, then leave him with his conscience
Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by Nazgul: 8:04am On Jun 04, 2023
Olasyke:
Loll, entitlement mentality.
If e easy, why him sef no get.
That's the problem. So many people once you make small change would begin to act like you owe them money. Nigeria is filled with weird people.
Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 04, 2023
Tallesty1:
He was right though
Right as in how?
Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by ednut1(m): 9:35am On Jun 04, 2023
How can you be asking a corper for money. Corper wey dey barely survive on allawe. Nawa o
Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by Sparrk007(m): 10:10am On Jun 04, 2023
Eewooo baba don para😂

1 Like

Re: What A Friend Sent To Me After He Asked Money From Me. by Baronthecelebri: 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2023
Don't give him

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hardly Know This Saleswoman, But She Claims to Love Me / Why Men Cheat On Their Wives / Name That Thing You Fantasize About Almost Everyday!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.