Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn (31159 Views)

Is My Visa Agent A Scam? / My First Flight Experience; I Won’t Lie I Almost Peed! / Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Bosss73: 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
How do I go about a Chinese M visa.....though, I have been there twice, but I want to try the visa myself this tym around.... I spend 30 days on each travel.... I go for business.
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by hotsuavity(m): 7:21am On Jun 14, 2023
LCling:
But it's tricky TMT of a guy is not hiding ... He is always at his office ... Owerri... Has other investment in music and studio , known in celebrity circles , can be reached.... Has staffs at his office standby .... Not closed ... Though his operation from taking applicant from hotel to office is what I'm yet to understand. His TMT is registered in his name... I believe the account 800k is paid is also registered coporate access bank account...
Summary: Nigeria situation it's 50/50 if he can't deliver he should refund ....
This kind person would have security backup ..
So thread good.
Go for settlement ...
My humble question for OP
1) did you meet TMT face to face in his office in owerri discuss and ask questions then fill form submit credentials before payment?
2). Payment in TMT coporate account?
3) did he collect your passport? And have you run a covid-19 test ? In weeks later?
4) can you realease contact of the TMT like phone / WhatsApp , email

Many people here might be like you ooo. But still it's obvious .. it's one thing to be duped by unknown and another by a very known....
You can also locate this guy . No way he would live long if fake... Cos street ain't happy...
The Devil you know is still better...... Anyhow you have advantage .

Oga person dey expose criminal ,you dey talk long story, I get personal experience with that guy, na confirm 419, no mind the post he dey post for FB, take photos with celebrities, that guy company TMT na organised 419 syndicate, dem go chop you finish, he office dey Owerri na , the guy don finished my visa seeking Nigerians

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by GIDIBANKZ(m): 7:52am On Jun 14, 2023
hotsuavity:

Oga person dey expose criminal ,you dey talk long story, I get personal experience with that guy, na confirm 419, no mind the post he dey post for FB, take photos with celebrities, that guy company TMT na organised 419 syndicate, dem go chop you finish, he office dey Owerri na , the guy don finished my visa seeking Nigerians

Serious Afa e refund ya money for you abi you neva make deposit
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Globetrot: 8:32am On Jun 14, 2023
I know GOAJO in Port Harcourt, what happened?

akintunde63:

That’s how I was scammed by one agency called GOAJO. They claimed to process different categories of Australian visas, with offices in Australia, Lagos, Ibadan etc.
If you hear the name GOAJO, please run for dear life
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by akintunde63: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
Globetrot:
I know GOAJO in Port Harcourt, what happened?

They scammed me, beware of them & warn your loved ones!
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Globetrot: 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
I knew it,I dodged them back in 2019 in port Harcourt.

akintunde63:

They scammed me, beware of them & warn your loved ones!
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Giantslayers: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
I'm currently facing one here. One agent is assuring my friend that he can get a work Visa (farm worker) to Australia for him and everything will cost 2.6m which includes flight
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by GIDIBANKZ(m): 6:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
Giantslayers:
I'm currently facing one here. One agent is assuring my friend that he can get a work Visa (farm worker) to Australia for him and everything will cost 2.6m which includes flight

Tell ya guy to collect e moni πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by OkeyUMUNNAH: 7:54am On Jun 15, 2023
Giantslayers:

Lol. But honestly I need help about this Australia own. Is there any legit source on how to go about it. Visitation visa
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by clockwisereport: 11:21am On Jun 15, 2023
GIDIBANKZ:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dis one don EXCHANGE CAP WITH 800KπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... nor worry, when e don dey happen make you come here come meet me.... Nor worry e qo soon clear for ya eye

Just imagine. A human being exchanged cap with 800k when your name no be PoliCAP

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Maria96: 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
golor:

For something u can do yourself. Canada visa u can do it yourself. Call me for guidelines: 08032824271

The process of Canada visa does not require you to send someone 100k self . You can make all payments yourself
you that your student visa was rejected wants to guide someone. Nawa

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by GIDIBANKZ(m): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
Maria96:
you that your student visa was rejected wants to guide someone. Nawa

LolxπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Why you bad like dis

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Giantslayers: 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
GIDIBANKZ:

Tell ya guy to collect e moni πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Boss abeg shed more light... Ur input will really help
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Maria96: 6:58am On Jun 18, 2023
GIDIBANKZ:

LolxπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Why you bad like dis
https://www.nairaland.com/7255452/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/438#117988389 he has been rejected twice. Though he only confirmed one. Now he wants to be guiding people. These are the issues.
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by akintunde63: 2:01am On Jun 19, 2023
[quote author=akintunde63 post=123749816]

T
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Gm88: 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
I have similar experience with the same guy but I retrieve my 800k after months
GIDIBANKZ:
ontinue

after some days i got a Mail notification from him to screenshot and chat him on whatsapp which i did, i have deleted our chat, i would screenshot and put it here.....So he said the U.K VISA is 2.5million naira and i need to DEPOSIT the Sum of 800K and my Documents (passport) so that he can start the process which i asked him about the guarantee of the VISA he said its 100% and i told him i still need more proof of this Visa stuff for me to blv him that i can even pay the 2.5m immediately.... NA THERE OGA CHANGE AM FOLLOW MEπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.... He qot anqry and i was begging him againπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

so he said when am i coming to his OFFICE (LOCATION:OWERRI) to make down DEPOSIT? and i told him i need to take permission from work πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he said anytime i am serious and ready i should let him know which i said okay and byeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

i still need to Convince myself before Givinq a total stranger 800k depositπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Person wey i nor know from ADAM and nor know e house, what if he run?? i don die be thatπŸ˜‚... I STARTED PAYING attention to his Facebook PAGE "TMT TRAVELS & TOURS" if i qo see anybody wey qo complain of Visa wey the guy take scam am😊😊
(NOTE: I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE WHERE CRYING SILENTLY ON HIS PAGE AND his D.M of their hard earn money that he scammed them πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ na GOD HELP ME), me wey don DEDICATE MY TIME for he pageπŸ˜‚.. one faithful day he Posted a picture of somebody he processed visa for as usual people started hailinq him and praising him, BOOM i saw a comment of somebody that said "NA ONLY PHILIPPINE South sudan visa he sabi processπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...within a twicle of an eye the man TMT TRAVEL AND TOURS DELETED the POST of the personπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ na dere i know say somethinq dey happen..... As God will have it Just 3days Ago... he also posted a motivations and went OFFLINE and somebody replied "Process visa with TMT travel and tour at your own risk" people started messaging him.... na dere i quickly messaged the guy afa... he started telling me how he paid 800k foe UK VISA since last year SEPT 2022 uptill now EMBASSY Neva call dem for INTERVIEW....he started sending me screenshot of people that messaged him now just that moment with proof of how the TRAVEL aqent has collected money BUT NO VISAπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..... NOTE IMMEDIATELY he came online he DELETED the Comment and blocked usπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...... the one that pain me was a Lady that Borrowed 800k just make Deposit Via student VISA to CANADA and the yeye TMT TRAVEL & TOUR nor dey reply them aqainπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.... that was how God saved me o...... NOW ANYTHING JAPA, i nor qet HAND AGAINπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ we qo follow TINUBU & BUHARI REPAIR the NIGERIAπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

MY ADVISE to everyone, please don't PAY ANYBODY for VISA, RATHER PROCESS IT YOURSELFπŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜πŸ˜..

THANK YOU ALL

HERE IS SOME SCREENSHOT OF PEOPLE HE SCAMMEDπŸ˜‚πŸ™πŸ™
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Gm88: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
Better tell your guy to go get his money back that guy I no go talk again
Nickelodeon93:
what do you mean by this?? Are you okay?? Shey na only you Dey naira land, abeg shift
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Gm88: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
Gm88:
I have similar experience with the same guy but I retrieve my 800k after months
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Gm88: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
Better go collect your money if you give him money the guy no sabi do visa to Europe only Philippines or uganda
hotsuavity:

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Nickelodeon93: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2023
Gm88:
Better tell your guy to go get his money back that guy I no go talk again
gist us,wetin happen
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Gm88: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
That your friend will wait till March next year still no visa 🀣🀣🀣
GIDIBANKZ:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dis one don EXCHANGE CAP WITH 800KπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... nor worry, when e don dey happen make you come here come meet me.... Nor worry e qo soon clear for ya eye
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Gm88: 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
If u need evidence eeh full bros
Babaken:
his phone number of years will be hacked also his company bank account too. My conclusion is that people can change or he's not who I think he's.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by GIDIBANKZ(m): 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
Gm88:
That your friend will wait till March next year still no visa 🀣🀣🀣

LolzπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ thank God for ya Lyf…. Niqerians are CLAPPING for himπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Gm88: 11:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
We talk on Facebook and I made 800k payment for same uk student visa 4 complete 8 to 9 months omg this guy is still telling me to wait for slot....omg na him I go collect my back before eeh go get winds fly 🀣🀣🀣
Nickelodeon93:
gist us,wetin happen
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Gm88: 11:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
Well if u never haveencounter with him u no fit know
GIDIBANKZ:

LolzπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ thank God for ya Lyf…. Niqerians are CLAPPING for himπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Nickelodeon93: 12:59am On Sep 11, 2023
Gm88:
We talk on Facebook and I made 800k payment for same uk student visa 4 complete 8 to 9 months omg this guy is still telling me to wait for slot....omg na him I go collect my back before eeh go get winds fly 🀣🀣🀣
na him, na so he Dey do … meanwhile he go Dey fly up and down still Dey find people wey he go job, forgetting say time na money
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Gm88: 7:46am On Sep 11, 2023
Imagine keeping someones money for 9 to 10 months with nothing the worse is that he will not make any application for you ..when ever he sees u are serious he will stop replying your masssge .tomorrow he is in Spain next day he is in Uganda tell me what time he has to do the job?? Those people he post that wear his cap to uk,Canada, wasn't done by him...if he he sees someone travelling, he will give the person cap and shirt to snap picture and send to him for packaging and deceiving his followers
Nickelodeon93:
na him, na so he Dey do … meanwhile he go Dey fly up and down still Dey find people wey he go job, forgetting say time na money
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Nickelodeon93: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2023
Gm88:
Imagine keeping someones money for 9 to 10 months with nothing the worse is that he will not make any application for you ..when ever he sees u are serious he will stop replying your masssge .tomorrow he is in Spain next day he is in Uganda tell me what time he has to do the job?? Those people he post that wear his cap to uk,Canada, wasn't done by him...if he he sees someone travelling, he will give the person cap and shirt to snap picture and send to him for packaging and deceiving his followers
omo
The reason most of them no Dey call am out na because he Dey refund them their money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cancelled USA B1/B2 Visa With Prejudice? Lets Discuss / My First Time Outside Nigeria / Abuja Picture on Now.Post Yours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.