Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn (31186 Views)

Is My Visa Agent A Scam? / My First Flight Experience; I Won’t Lie I Almost Peed! / Dubai Visa Agent Got Caught 4years After He Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by seborrhic: 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2023
Xpol:
So na Mayweather cover face and get belle? Gullible people everywhere.
That is why some of them should not be pitied.
Commonsense that a well schooled child abroad has,they throwaway in their lust or desperation.
Even with evidence you would still see some people going to the same guy to be scammed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Xpol: 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2023
seborrhic:

That is why some of them should not be pitied.
Commonsense that a well schooled child abroad has,they throwaway in their lust or desperation.
Even with evidence you would still see some people going to the same guy to be scammed
I don't even know how taking pic with celebs makes one a legit businessman.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by seborrhic: 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
Xpol:
I don't even know how taking pic with celebs makes one a legit businessman.
It's like randomly bumping into a celebrity,especially the foreign ones abroad and asking for an autograph or a selfie.
Someone will now take it as proof of the genuineness of the person's business!

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Major7: 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nemesis0147:
o know TMT very well,though I have not worked with him but I see him posing with all this celebrities even with mayweather..
He has many celebrities as ambassadors too…and his page on facebook hasn’t been verified yet.

Maybe na wrong page u Follow chat….may be oh

Mayweather is the one on red and TMT is the one on black

Please let's not be ignorant of any scheme,davido advertised for racksterli(he even took pics with Mark angel comedy) about few years ago and he still ended up scamming lots of people,God saved me cos I didn't let them feed my greed. It's not about who they snap with so be wise. Peace !

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Babaken(m): 1:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
OmoOshodi:
since you have his details and location....walk into Efcc office and explain to someone that cares to listen....stop him before he duped someone else millions of cash.
you are right because am sure he will want to dupe others their money.

If you have contact of someone that is in the position to stop such people please let me know I can let go of that money but let put am end to this kind of thing in our society.
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Zonefree(m): 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nemesis0147:
o know TMT very well,though I have not worked with him but I see him posing with all this celebrities even with mayweather..
He has many celebrities as ambassadors too…and his page on facebook hasn’t been verified yet.

Exactly what I wanted to say.

I know the TMT very well. He's in our football team here in Owerri. Ngwori FC. I think he's a pilot or so.

The OP probably was chatting with the wrong page. TMT real name is Ifeanyi Onwubiri or so.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by SLOVFO(m): 1:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nemesis0147:

How you take know say the guy on red na Mayweather? It could have been anyone... with the way the so called Mayweather keep him face.
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by kelvindj98: 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nemesis0147:

Mayweather sefis the one on red and TMT is the one on black
So what. Mayweather sef is a crypto scammer. Dude has a court case with US SEC

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Emdebby2: 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
Scammers are everywhere. We need to be careful so we don't fall a victim.
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Karemarealty288(m): 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2023
My younger brother just dodged one bullet from the one they called Zidora Travels and Tours.....Real scammers.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by alobright17(m): 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nemesis0147:

you go cry las las . Invest your millions and stop making noise .

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by ibinaboonline: 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2023
The problem with Nigerians is that they're mostly mentally lazy and tend to believe/expect instant results. What about the process? Think. One said he paid in September last year but expects to have got her UK Visa already. I'm not saying the agent is legit. I don't know him or heard of TMT until now. But I know Nigerians, and I know that the agent probably delivers but Nigerians will always be Nigerians. In any case, many Visa agents are scammers. If you're so good, do it yourself then.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Ezemeiyogu(m): 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
Anyone who can read comments here on nairaland who pays any agent for visa is simply lazy. These are things one can read up online and stay abreast with primary information.

That was how someone went and paid an agent who promised her German interview appointment date within two months even after all the stern warning. The agent then booked a wrong category for her. Naso sweet girl reach embassy for Lagos and they pursued her away. Since then she has learnt to listen to genuine people's advices.

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by chibuking1(m): 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
I just knew there was smtn about d guy... never trusted him...

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by GIDIBANKZ(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
chibuking1:
I just knew there was smtn about d guy... never trusted him...

Lolx
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by stanliwise(m): 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
YoungLionken:
Is it possible to not get a refund from an agent after signing a "non refund" document, even when it didn't go as planned??.
no legit agent collect your hard earn money, no refund is only for the services. If you’re not interested you’re entitled to all the money you gave and even if they were spent on stuffs, it’s your stuff. Only there service charges are not refundable. And service charges are never even above 10% of the total money you pay.

So except you don follow scammer or unprofessional, your money do go. Next time do your own research, leave agent.
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by GboyegaD(m): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
In my opinion, most people who use agents are lazy. What do you expect the agent to do that you can't do? Obtaining a visa is a process and no one can help you follow due process than yourself.

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by brunxy(m): 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
Oga this guy just dey use Mayweather logo take dey famz...TMT na Mayweather logo. The Money Team. Go and confirm.

Please I am not saying he is a scam o. I never deal with am or know any body wey done do business with am

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Oakenshield: 2:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
GIDIBANKZ:
GoodDay Great Nairalanders, How are guys doinq (PLEASE PATIENTLY READ)

Due to the way the Country is now, everybody want to JAPA for Better Lyf, please if you have intention of travelinq out of Niqeria, please and please if you know you cant Process your VISA on your own BETTER stay in Nigeria here and HUSTLE than to give your Hard EARN money to VISA agent to Help you PROCESS VISA

HERE IS MY STORY AND HOW GOD used somebody that also paid the visa Agent Saved me

i have plans to travel to Either UNITED KINGDOM (London) or CANADA in search of Greennee pasture, so i have been Preparing myself financally and looking for who will help me process it.... There is this VISA AGENT I SAW ON FACEBOOK name TMT TRAVELS & TOURS with mark zukaberth Even VERIFYING HIS FACEBOOK ACCOUNT and PAGE
.... I thought i was in the Right place that God has finally Anwered my prayer.. i started observing his comment sextion with over 400+ comment & 1.5k likes and everybody there keep hailing him and sometimes he gives VISA advise to people and post pictures of people traveling Via him processing Visa for them and Never Knew it was All fake(for na only Philiphine Visa he sabi do😂😂😂) ONE THING I NOTICE with the people wey he say he do Visa for so, for all the Photograph so, dem nor dey Ever smile😂😂 na so so Vex dem dey vex and i nor even quick pay attention to that one..... i observed him for 3months nd Decided to chat him up which he sent me a Link on whatsapp to chat with his Secretary whxh i did and they sent me a form via PDF which i fill and submitted via mail😂... all this while i was paying attention to his Facebook if i will see someone that will atleast come out to say "THANK YOU FOR THE EUROPE VISA" by himself but i didn't see anybody, me just kept mute

Typinq......
Omo ur English ehn

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by brunxy(m): 2:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
Oga this guy just dey use Mayweather logo take dey famz...TMT na Mayweather logo. The Money Team. Go and confirm.

Please I am not saying he is a scam o. I never deal with am or know any body wey done do business with am

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by GIDIBANKZ(m): 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
Oakenshield:
Omo ur English ehn

Watin do am😂
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by TimothyAndres: 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
theamazonguru:

You can do this thing yourself now.
Just search for Wakawaka doctor on YouTube.
Watch his travel videos as many times as possible to learn how this things are done.

You must not give shrm it to people or any fake agent who is just after your money.

Note:
Wakawaka doctor has many videos on many countries.
Choose the one of interest to you and watch.

If you are interested in immigrating to Canada or Norway, I recommend contacting the official government immigration departments or seeking assistance from authorized immigration consultants or lawyers who specialize in immigration law. They can provide you with accurate and up-to-date information, guide you through the immigration process, and help you understand the requirements and procedures involved.
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by TimothyAndres: 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
theamazonguru:

You can do this thing yourself now.
Just search for Wakawaka doctor on YouTube.
Watch his travel videos as many times as possible to learn how this things are done.

You must not give it to people or any fake agent who is just after your money.

Note:
Wakawaka doctor has many videos on many countries.
Choose the one of interest to you and watch.

If you are interested in immigrating to Canada or Norway, I recommend contacting the official government immigration departments or seeking assistance from authorized immigration consultants or lawyers who specialize in immigration law. They can provide you with accurate and up-to-date information, guide you through the immigration process, and help you understand the requirements and procedures involved.
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by YoungLionken(m): 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
stanliwise:
no legit agent collect your hard earn money, no refund is only for the services. If you’re not interested you’re entitled to all the money you gave and even if they were spent on stuffs, it’s your stuff. Only there service charges are not refundable. And service charges are never even above 10% of the total money you pay.

So except you don follow scammer or unprofessional, your money do go. Next time do your own research, leave agent.

Brother, please explain your first paragraph better, thank you...
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by GIDIBANKZ(m): 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
Zonefree:

Exactly what I wanted to say.

I know the TMT very well. He's in our football team here in Owerri. Ngwori FC. I think he's a pilot or so.

The OP probably was chatting with the wrong page. TMT real name is Ifeanyi Onwubiri or so.

Lolx... Confirm the account number and company name AND PHONE NUMBER weda nor be TMT own😂😂
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by GIDIBANKZ(m): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
LCling:
But it's tricky TMT of a guy is not hiding ... He is always at his office ... Owerri... Has other investment in music and studio , known in celebrity circles , can be reached.... Has staffs at his office standby .... Not closed ... Though his operation from taking applicant from hotel to office is what I'm yet to understand. His TMT is registered in his name... I believe the account 800k is paid is also registered coporate access bank account...
Summary: Nigeria situation it's 50/50 if he can't deliver he should refund ....
This kind person would have security backup ..
So thread good.
Go for settlement ...
My humble question for OP
1) did you meet TMT face to face in his office in owerri discuss and ask questions then fill form submit credentials before payment?
2). Payment in TMT coporate account?
3) did he collect your passport? And have you run a covid-19 test ? In weeks later?
4) can you realease contact of the TMT like phone / WhatsApp , email

Many people here might be like you ooo. But still it's obvious .. it's one thing to be duped by unknown and another by a very known....
You can also locate this guy . No way he would live long if fake... Cos street ain't happy...
The Devil you know is still better...... Anyhow you have advantage .

Lolx... Confirm the account number and company name AND PHONE NUMBER weda nor be TMT own😂😂
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by dammysholove(m): 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
Koralords:
Anything visa wey pass 50-100k for processing na scam ,can’t forget when I was scammed 750k 2008 for Uk student visa ,taiwo he no go better for you for hell fire wey you dey so

D man don die?

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by 8stargeneral: 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2023
I dey follow that guy page on Facebook,so he's a scammer
Re: How I Almost Got SCAMMED Via VISA AGENT... Please Read And Learn by Thegamingorca(m): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benin-Warri Road Is Bad, Movement Halted (Photos) / Unbelievable!!! Truck Breaks Into Two At PWD Bus-stop, Lagos / Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.