Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed (2463 Views)

Feeling Depresssed And Suicidal / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / Mom Caught Making Out With Our Neighbor^^^ Must Watch 18+only (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by Gabreil2121(f): 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
My mom caught me smoking today in my room she was so disappointed as she thought I was different from my elder brother who smokes but was so disappointed when she so me smoking 😿

Have let her down but I can’t quit smoking weed please what should I do?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by schoolboymatt(m): 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
you sef..why u no go jungle?

5 Likes

Re: My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by Gabreil2121(f): 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2023
schoolboymatt:
you self..why u no go jungle?

I usually go there but decided to just stay house today as I feel so comfortable doing it in my room

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by Cyril44: 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2023
She wont do anything bro,,,,,she is your mom

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by schoolboymatt(m): 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2023
Gabreil2121:

I usually go there but decided to just stay house today as I feel so comfortable doing it in my room

how then do you contain the smell?

1 Like

Re: My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2023
Mumu pikin

Try smoke colos mek ya sense come back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by ItisWell22(f): 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
schoolboymatt:

Same thought too… 🤔

5 Likes

Re: My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by Gabreil2121(f): 4:54pm On Jun 03, 2023
schoolboymatt:

I close the windows
Re: My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by solmusdesigns: 4:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
Na man you be, go and talk to her and follow her reason as a man

5 Likes

Re: My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by Micheal56: 5:40pm On Jun 03, 2023
Lock up
All u need is to be responsible
Weed Na herb 🌿

1 Like

Re: My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by Rhassidy360: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2023
Gabreil2121:

I don’t even know what to say Abi make I advice you to smoke only at midnight. But still find better location make she no see you again. Lol
Re: My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by TheSourcerer: 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
Gabreil2121:
My mom caught me smoking today in my room she was so disappointed as she thought I was different from my elder brother who smokes but was so disappointed when she so me smoking 😿

At least now she knows, you can use it to your advantage

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by westlius(m): 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
Now she knows u have taken the forbidden fruit (herbs)
And ur eyes will b open, u b wise
Re: My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by schoolboymatt(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
Gabreil2121:

I close the windows

grin

1 Like

Re: My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by Sucre6: 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
In this life, what ever u are not proud to do in public and in the present of family and friends, don't do it at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by Abolodje: 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2023
Then stop smoking weed in your room simple no dey disturb us.

3 Likes

Re: My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by diogo23: 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
Gabreil2121:

You can't do anything, you are useless and semi mad in her eyes, that's what every weed smoker is. Mad people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by OndoRaph(m): 7:26am On Jun 04, 2023
Sucre6:
In this life, what ever u are not proud to do in public and in the present of family and friends, don't do it at all.
Re: My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by OndoRaph(m): 7:27am On Jun 04, 2023
Sucre6:
Like sex too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by Jakumo(m): 8:42am On Jun 04, 2023
Dude, you need to step up your game and use a vaporizer instead of smoking your weed.

Before I quit for a while my all-time favorite vaporizer was the Airizer Solo. With this device you can get seriously high from just a tiny amount of weed, amounting to less than one-TENTH of the amount typically rolled into a joint.

The best part of using a vaporizer is that the smell is very mild, and you can use it in a room such that even in the next room nobody can smell a thing if you stuff a towel under the door. Another great feature of vaporizers is that you can take a hit in seconds, then hastily power the device off, so that the smell is greatly reduced in duration and intensity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUdI6i2nxKY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N13kkmutoeQ
Re: My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by wahahlawahala: 10:41am On Jun 04, 2023
Jakumo:
Dude, you need to step up your game and use a vaporizer instead of smoking your weed.

Before I quit for a while my all-time favorite vaporizer was the Airizer Solo. With this device you can get seriously high from just a tiny amount of weed, amounting to less than one-TENTH of the amount typically rolled into a joint.

The best part of using a vaporizer is that the smell is very mild, and you can use it in a room such that even in the next room nobody can smell a thing if you stuff a towel under the door. Another great feature of vaporizers is that you can take a hit in seconds, then hastily power the device off, so that the smell is greatly reduced in duration and intensity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUdI6i2nxKY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N13kkmutoeQ
wehdone.. drug baron🙄

1 Like

Re: My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by UptownVibes(m): 10:47am On Jun 04, 2023
Gabreil2121:

I close the windows
That alone can’t kill the smell in the room and your clothes too..
Re: My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by UptownVibes(m): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2023
OndoRaph:
Like sex too?
And using of rest room.. no mind that dude.. he smokes more than op and his elder brother..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by Kazeemabiodun: 11:35am On Jun 04, 2023
Gabreil2121:

stop what your mother doesn't want and be great in life
Re: My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by Silentgroper(m): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2023
use ur locks next time..
Re: My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by Starboytwo(m): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2023
Don’t smoke where you’d cast.
Re: My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by Abyounghammed(m): 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2023
diogo23:

You can't do anything, you are useless and semi mad in her eyes, that's what every weed smoker is. Mad people

Bitter truth is crazy, mad, lunatic people always have the true info, u can never get in 20yrs. Believe me bro
Re: My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by Sanguine(f): 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2023
Gabreil2121:

So you know smoking is wrong?
But why do you smoke? Can you honestly answer?

You mom is aware your elder brother smokes and now she knows you smoke too.
I cannot even begin to imagine the kind of pain your mom must be going through knowing her sons smoke weed.

You already zeroed it in your mind that you cannot quit smoking. If you say you cannot, then you cannot. You are the problem of yourself.

May God have mercy.
Re: My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by Gaspardd(m): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2023
Tell her its just a vegetable, as she cooks hers, u smoke yours. Same same with fish.... Abi she doesn't eat smoked fish ni?
Re: My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by Gabreil2121(f): 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2023
Sanguine:

So you know smoking is wrong?
But why do you smoke? Can you honestly answer?

You mom is aware your elder brother smokes and now she knows you smoke too.
I cannot even begin to imagine the kind of pain your mom must be going through knowing her sons smoke weed.

You already zeroed it in your mind that you cannot quit smoking. If you say you cannot, then you cannot. You are the problem of yourself.

May God have mercy.

Weed is life my sister
Re: My Mom Caught Me With Weed Depresssed by Jakumo(m): 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2023
Gabreil2121:

Weed is life my sister

Correct man. All in moderation though, and only organically grown natural herbs with no chemicals added, so steer clear of those horrible chemicals and synthetic compounds with strange names like Arizona, Colorado, Timbuktoo and Kalamazoo

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Wife Likes To Have A Drink / When Do I Tell Her "i Love Her" / What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.