Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? (2471 Views)

Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? / What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? / What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by Iwaman(m): 12:10am On Jan 23, 2010
Guy? What attract u to a lady and d qualities look 4?
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 23, 2010
A soldier, someone intelligent, that I can a decent conversation with, obviously if he looks great thats a plus kiss
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by elecktra(f): 2:23am On Jan 23, 2010
IQ, dress sense, fluency, good-looking,poise,

and the list is endless. . , ,

as long as he does not chew gum, wear unnecessary jewellery or have excessive piercings
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by follypimpi(m): 4:01am On Jan 23, 2010
elecktra:

IQ, dress sense, fluency, good-looking,poise,

and the list is endless. . , ,

as long as he does not chew gum, wear unnecessary jewellery or have excessive piercings

also sags his pants. grin grin grin
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by Pweety4me(f): 4:20am On Jan 23, 2010
^I like dat on some guys actually but it depends just because your sagging it doesn't mean we have 2 see d whole of your butt & label of your boxer's and if u keep having 2 pull dem up then their just 2 low. . . undecided
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by fortzy(m): 7:23am On Jan 23, 2010
Ladies care more about looks and money that why i think love dont realy exist remember all that glitters is not gold
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by ElRazur: 9:57am On Jan 23, 2010
Qualities I look for in a lady? Let me see, hmmmmm Yeah one who do not post on nairaland. grin
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by Rooneyboy(m): 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

A soldier, someone intelligent, that I can a decent conversation with, obviously if he looks great thats a plus kiss
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by Spyker: 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2010
confused, they are many quality. May be i should make a list.
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by Turiano(m): 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2010
Jst 2 numerous 2 tel
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by H2O2: 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2010
Just a few I can think of In random order

Religion - God-fearing, preferably and most likely christian

Beauty - A genuine, intelligent (even if not einsten, but at least capable of being articulate. No dunce needed.), virtuous woman of good character.

Idiosyncracies [Personality, Mannerisms and the likes] - Trustworthy, honest, caring, respectful, civil (even in disagreements), responsible and hardworking, not wicked or callous (kindhearted so to speak).

Chemistry - Someone who complements my personality.

Physique - Attractive. Some sparks in her eyes that entice me, good figure, petite and tall (but I ain't gon' stress it if she ain't).

Relaxed - Spontaneous, Won't nag me to death and isn't grossly combative. Lady with a good sense of humour. One that isn't so uptight and anal about simple tidbits.

Presentable - Decency, One whose dressing isn't over-the-top or whorish.

Enjoys recreational activities.
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by Sagamite(m): 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2010
Any girl attractive enough from my scoring approach below is worthy of girlfriend.

To elevate to marriage, she would need to score a minimum of 21 points overall and get above the threshold point for all 3 categories.

1) Physical Beauty (bosom, backside, face, figure)
2) Libidinosity (possibly based on sexiness, feminity, fashion sense, catwalk style, classy sensuality etc)
3) Developed Personality (possibly based on wifey willingness, good companion, brain power, potential good maternal instinct, culinary skills, maturity etc)

I give scores mentally out of ten for each of the 3 categories. A girl must score 21 and above.

But there are threshold scores for being able to get the marriage certificate. That is, a girl must not score less than 7/10 for (1), 6/10 for (2) and (3) but overall scores should still be over 21.

Hence scores like this will still fail for marriage certificate, although I could get down with them (fail points are in *):

1) 10/10
2) 9/10
3) 3/10*

Total: 22

----------------------------------------------------------------

1) 7/10
2) 6/10
3) 6/10

Total: 19*

----------------------------------------------------------------

1) 5/10*
2) 9/10
3) 8/10

Total: 22
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by whitelexi(m): 1:14pm On Jan 25, 2010
Good looks and a good brain is all i need.

If she's balck and proud of it - thats an added advantage.

All those oyinbo-wanna be's, i dump at the first sniff of forming or attitude!
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by TemiladeE1(f): 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2010
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by Qiana(f): 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2010
neat guyz wid nyc physique nd accent
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by iice(f): 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2010
Same wavelength. . .too few 'get' me cheesy
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2010
If he has a mouth as bad as mine. cheesy
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by madlady(f): 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2010
Attracts hmmmmmmm

Tall
Dark or darkish
Cool or Stylish dresser (no jeans around the knees)
Very clean looking (no tats,nose rings or bling)
Nice footwear

Qualities I would look for in a Guy I would bring into my Family/home

Most of the above and

Kind
Nice manners (no bullish attitude, showing off or shouting down)
Good sense of humour
loyalty
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2010
He must be at least 6'0 and have a goatee.

1 Like

Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by Iwaman(m): 12:20am On Jan 26, 2010
Waooo,
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by mamagee3(f): 1:06am On Jan 26, 2010
A no-smelling gentle man, a man who wouldn't wear sunglasses to look handsome
A man who wouldn't open yellow teeth all in the name of taking pictures, a man whose
Fingernails aren't like those of the chimps, a man whose well groomed and not when I put my hands
on his hair, I'll see dust in them or feel things like ants on my palms. that's all I need
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by ebonyz: 1:10am On Jan 26, 2010
mama-gee:

A man who wouldn't open yellow teeth all in the name of taking pictures, a man whose
Fingernails aren't like those of the chimps, a man whose well groomed and not when I put my hands
on his hair, I'll see dust in them or feel things like ants on my palms. that's all I need

Rofl grin
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by walestar01(m): 1:28am On Jan 26, 2010
What attract me to a girl is there 9ice 2face upfront with Big Idibia beyind
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by Princek12(m): 1:38am On Jan 26, 2010
walestar01:

What attract me to a girl is there 9ice 2face upfront with Big Idibia beyind

LMAO
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by Rooneyboy(m): 9:21am On Jan 26, 2010
mama-gee:

then i m D man u've been looking for all these years.
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by ogazi007(m): 9:30am On Jan 26, 2010
Women are not mentioning cash,what an irony?
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by whitelexi(m): 9:37am On Jan 26, 2010
ogazi007:

Women are not mentioning cash,what an irony?

Bloody morally correct animals grin grin grin
Who do they think they're fooling? grin grin grin
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by Ben13: 9:40am On Jan 26, 2010
whitelexi:

Bloody morally correct animals grin grin grin
Who do they think they're fooling? grin grin grin

hehehe. . .
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by whitelexi(m): 9:47am On Jan 26, 2010
That is the thing about naija babes that just makes them less sexy. . .  Ask this same question to a brit and u'll see her response will touch all areas from respect to looks, to independence, to cashflow, to activities like travelling, sports, power play, and good in bed. . .  plus much more oh.

Naija chics go tell u say any goodlooking guy with fine face and toned muscles wey tall and get deep voice, red lips, fine dentition, and sabi dress well bla bla bla. . .  Who dem dey decieve?? grin grin grin
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by ogazi007(m): 10:18am On Jan 26, 2010
Lmao!cash cash cash is their attraction in niaja, i cant just stand them when they front alot.
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by mbanusick(m): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2010
Looking 4 a lady as simple as me, not too beautiful, very God fearing and mch more to decide on later, 
Re: What Attracts U To A Guy, And What Qualities Do U Look 4? Ladies ? by Udiculus(m): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2010
no human being can be 100 percent efficient.All am saying is dat it takes d grace of God 2 find a virtuous woman.If i will predict i will go 4 a lady dat is presentable,sensible,decent,well cultured,honest nd above all God fearing.My candid advice 2 u guys,if u base ur lady on good looks den be ready 4 any disappointment nd all sort of stress.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Love With 3 Women I Dont Know Which One To Take / Guys,will You Marry A Lady Without Ovaries Or Womb? / GUYS HOW DO YOU INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE OPPOSITE SEX IN A PUBLIC PLACE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.