Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl (3137 Views)

Which Tribe Is The Most Difficult To Live With In A Face Me I Face You Compound? / My Smallie Sister-in-law Makes My Life Difficult In My Own House / The Most Difficult Age For Any Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by Thermodynamics(m): 8:57am On Jun 05, 2023
CSTRR:
I studied Chemical Engineering, and I got 4.44.

You people should start showing us more respect. Atleast harvard said so. cheesy

There is nothing more deadly than combining chemistry with engineering principles.

Even in all the thermodynamics in engineering, chemical engineering thermodynamics is the hardest.

The thermodynamics in chemical engineering is the same with the one in mechanical engineering, so don't say chemical engineering thermodynamics is the hardest
Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by CSTRR: 11:18am On Jun 05, 2023
Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by CSTRR: 11:35am On Jun 05, 2023
Thermodynamics:

The thermodynamics in chemical engineering is the same with the one in mechanical engineering, so don't say chemical engineering thermodynamics is the hardest
Actually, that is wrong.

I did both.

Mechanical thermodynamics is more or less to do with cycles and engines.

Chemical thermodynamics has to deal with chemical reactions.

Very very different like Night and day.

One is much harder than the other, trust me.
Re: According To Harvard University Below Are The Most Difficult Courses In The Worl by Thermodynamics(m): 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2023
CSTRR:

Actually, that is wrong.

I did both.

Mechanical thermodynamics is more or less to do with cycles and engines.

Chemical thermodynamics has to deal with chemical reactions.

Very very different like Night and day.

One is much harder than the other, trust me.
You're correct about the difference, I thought chemical guys share the same thermodynamics with mechanical guys, but trust me, mechanical engineering thermodynamics is very very difficult too, you obviously didn't do it in depth. I studied mechanical and production engineering in the University

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Education in the Family. / Household items For Sale!! / Unnecessary Familiarity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.