Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. (3287 Views)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting / A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by Mikael4(m): 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2011
cito us:

[size=14pt].
So my question is, do we have the best style in Naija or is it the women in Naija require a certain flow as against other parts of the world.
[/size]

[size=14pt]Well! I cant say naija style is the best style! Cos obviously, it failed you woefully for almost 6 months! What's best about that? grin You did not point out how the janded flow worked on the naija ladies, so there really isnt anything we have, to base any constructive differentiation from! Societal and cultural values could also play a part in the flow, as against the rest of the world! Every part with it's own values of what is acceptable in wooing a girl or not! I believe we should just adapt to the flow of wherever it is we find ourselves! Never rush into anything just because you feel you have the "Holy grail" flow of wooing ladies! You just might be quintessentially dumbfounded, -as you were when you first got to Nevada- to find out that your flow doesnt work! shocked grin Nothing wrong in studying your environment first, and then, trying to adapt to the flexibility of their own flow! Diving in head first into any situation whatsoever, especially into untested waters, isnt the way to go! It could leave you bemused, or worse still, in confounded wonderment! Thanks for pointing this out though! cool [/size]
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by MrsChima1(f): 11:39pm On Sep 29, 2011
Relax101:

Wetin dis one mean self?
African Americans women dey easy to f0rk as the white ones. Both the educated or semi-illiterate.
I know no where all these your yeye shakara dey come from.

[size=22pt]A hit dog yelped.[/size]   grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by citous(m): 12:43am On Sep 30, 2011
~Mikael~:

[size=14pt]Well! I cant say naija style is the best style! Cos obviously, it failed you woefully for almost 6 months! What's best about that? grin You did not point out how the janded flow worked on the naija ladies, so there really isnt anything we have, to base any constructive differentiation from! Societal and cultural values could also play a part in the flow, as against the rest of the world! Every part with it's own values of what is acceptable in wooing a girl or not! I believe we should just adapt to the flow of wherever it is we find ourselves! Never rush into anything just because you feel you have the "Holy grail" flow of wooing ladies! You just might be quintessentially dumbfounded, -as you were when you first got to Nevada- to find out that your flow doesnt work! shocked grin Nothing wrong in studying your environment first, and then, trying to adapt to the flexibility of their own flow! Diving in head first into any situation whatsoever, especially into untested waters, isnt the way to go! It could leave you bemused, or worse still, in confounded wonderment! Thanks for pointing this out though! cool [/size]

[size=14pt]I gat you bro. Its not that my flow wasn't working here, it was just too weird to most of em. They are not used to someone preaching like Idahosa to them in the name of wooing. I did adapt to it but the experience nearly did in  my self confidence. I believe in when in Rome, behave like the Romans.  The new mantra came about from painful experiences tho grin. I still believe we gat guys with flows back home cos right now I don't know if I have the patience or the guile to  navigate through the obstacles our beautiful ladies will throw my way if I try wooing them. But to be frank with you, some of our brother's flows are plain hilarious to say the least. cool[/size]
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by Relax101(m): 1:00am On Sep 30, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

[size=22pt]A hit dog yelped.[/size]   grin grin grin grin grin

You tend to portray some good and some bad but my personal experience tells me you are are wrong with whatever you think about the two different groups. And Yes, African Americans and White Americans are not different when it's time to lay them. They are all the same. Both the educated, illiterate and the so-called hard-to-get.
Peace.
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by MrsChima1(f): 5:38am On Sep 30, 2011
Beware of the yelping dogs.
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by Mikael4(m): 7:43am On Sep 30, 2011
cito us:

[size=14pt] I still believe we gat guys with flows back home cos right now I don't know if I have the patience or the guile to  navigate through the obstacles our beautiful ladies will throw my way if I try wooing them. But to be frank with you, some of our brother's flows are plain hilarious to say the least. cool[/size]
[size=14pt]Ofcourse! There are guys with flows! But if you want to fit in again, you'll just have to adapt a little, and then update it with the flow of where you are coming from! Yeah, i agree with the hilarious flows of some bro's though! [/size]grin
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by pelumiboi: 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2011
I NOTICE THIS SHIT, my ininternational student friends find it hard to make the appproach (USA)
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by kenyaman: 9:07am On Oct 05, 2011
Upendo-curvy

On the contrary, Lax is actually as shy as a dove. But its just that your presence wakes up a side of me I never knew existed when God created alias wine-n-dine.

U dig?

This pops up as white. We are black Africa, that included Nigeria. Please investigate
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by citous(m): 5:13am On Oct 06, 2011
~Mikael~:

[size=14pt]Ofcourse! There are guys with flows! But if you want to fit in again, you'll just have to adapt a little, and then update it with the flow of where you are coming from! Yeah, i agree with the hilarious flows of some bro's though! [/size]grin

[font=Berlin Sans FB Demi]I will knw for sure how much swag I have lost when I get home in a few months smiley[/font]
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by pendo89(f): 7:18am On Oct 06, 2011
kenyaman:

Upendo-curvy

On the contrary, Lax is actually as shy as a dove. But its just that your presence wakes up a side of me I never knew existed when God created alias wine-n-dine.

U dig?

This pops up as white. We are black Africa, that included Nigeria. Please investigate

I swear dude you just crack me up. You have trailed me here from politics.
I tried showing you how to insert a quote you dint get it! Now you r confused btwn Upendo and Pendo cz u see 2 diff,pics.
Even after explaining you still insist am a 100 yr old white male cz of upendo. grin grin
You are too funny grin
enjoy.
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by drnoel: 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2011
I agree with the poster. In Naija we used 2 really pursue the girls, do treasure hunting (gifts and Mr biggs) coupled with lots of flows and pressures but still the get nothing 4 our pain. Talk less 2 even see kiss or even see her panty.
I remember the first girl I tried it on when I got here, she was so freaked out she told her friends I was crazy. I actually didn't smell her ass till I completely 4got about her and had changed my runs and style, then she turned around.
Here in America and Europe, I noticed the girls pursue themselves 4 u, all u need 2 do is almost nothing. Once I like any girl I just walk up to her and yearn her up. If she likes me fine, if she doesn't I'll move on. So far its been more than 90% successful. Funny thing is if she likes u, she will definitely Psych herself 2 yearn with u. Once u notice her doing so the game up. U'll be chopping that ass if not that night then soon. This never happens with Naija girls back homes. It probably has 2 do with culture of the country or the orientation of the people, I don't know but its definitely easy to chop chicks living in Caucasian countries compared 2 Naija chicks in Naija.
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by 195(f): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2011
Its so true

all those popping of moet et all dont work in this side of the world

NIJA STYLE OF TOASTING IS PURE BUSHERY

No wonder tons of them use this BUSH method anyways

I keep wondering- U go 2 a nigerian club and girls flock dudes who dance that weird dance called alanta

or guys who shake their arse and im like WTF!! shocked shocked  undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships / A Woman Is Like An Incubator? / Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon After Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.