Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. (45592 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / 20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH / I Can't Believe My FiancΓ©e Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by gragz8701: 7:35pm On Jan 02
Nice write up
Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by Teejaney88(m): 7:42pm On Jan 02
PerfectStranger:
No 39 tho. I should walk around with small notebook like a fuckinfs psych
a small booklet in your back-pack or even a paper and pen in your pocket is not a bad idea. Trust me one day you'll be happy you had them...
Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by Timblaze(m): 7:51pm On Jan 02
Nice oneπŸ’―
Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by BBIA: 8:06pm On Jan 02
Vinnie2000:

Nice one, OP. πŸ™‚

Nairalanders will Never comment on such Insightful threads. sad

Once it's 'My GF sister wants me to Fcvk her', u will see 300 comments and 7pages. πŸ˜’

And the FTC will have like 400 likes 120 shares

1 Like

Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:18pm On Jan 02
What sort of copy and paste is this? You could not even give credit to the original writer.
Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by Usmanovic95(m): 8:26pm On Jan 02
PrimadonnaO:

It's because your bathroom is too far from you

Ideally, your ensuite bathroom should allow you hear the alarm ring clearly. You also wouldn't be able to turn it off unless you literally get up and go into the bathroom

Once in the bathroom, what's the point turning it off to return to bed? Just brush your teeth already and get in the shower. 😁

Then this "cheat code" is not meant for everyone then cos not everyone stay in that kind of apartment.If someone living in a face me I face you apartment sharing bathroom with like 20 people should take this OP's advice, trust me the kindly beating OP go collet when them meet will be ungodly because we both know what will happen to the phone.
Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by Easylife1234: 8:27pm On Jan 02
Nice πŸ‘
Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by oyeb15: 8:27pm On Jan 02
People from d sidelines understand d game better
Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:31pm On Jan 02
Ayojideonline:

Nice brief and list. But there is no cheat code, as all these does not guarantee any one success, very helpful though. Have you seen the old movie, "Total Recall" Old but was done for the future .....There is no kill code ...you just have to do what you have to do. Good luck. wink smiley smiley

"total recall" by commando abi?
Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by Emdebby2: 8:32pm On Jan 02
3 No
34 No
Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by YourGFsnatcher: 8:42pm On Jan 02
PerfectStranger:
grin grin grin
Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by Adakintroy: 8:48pm On Jan 02
Just accept Christ trust me you be fine. That's cheat code enough.
Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by Oladhips(m): 9:18pm On Jan 02
Amazing write up πŸ’―πŸ‘

But unfortunately some nigerians take mindset growth lightly sad
Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by faceland: 9:22pm On Jan 02
Some of the listed things here are powerful tip.

Hope I remember.
Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by frankchina(m): 9:27pm On Jan 02
[quote author=QuinModah post=123558809][/quote]

This is copy and paste, it can mostly work in a white man country 😜 which one is carry notebook everywhere you go 🀣🀣
Professor chinua Achebe 🚢🚢
Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by pacespot(m): 9:30pm On Jan 02
[quote author=QuinModah post=123558809][/quote]

Nice tips, there is a lot of things to learn in the list

1 Like

Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by geladinho1(m): 9:42pm On Jan 02
[quote author=QuinModah post=123558809][/quote] ARE YOU AN AIRFORCE PERSONNEL. COZ AM REG IN THE NAF ALSO.

1 Like

Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by Bodydiialect57: 9:44pm On Jan 02
PerfectStranger:
Yeah, the notebook is to help you journal productive ideas that may crop up in your mind as you go about, as it's very likely those ideas will 'fly away' if not penned down.
Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by Coolgent(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02
lordm:
How many people have credit card in Nigeria
It is plagiarism!
Op copied it somewhere without acknowledging its writer.

1 Like

Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by masui(m): 10:17pm On Jan 02
PrimadonnaO:

It's because your bathroom is too far from you

Ideally, your ensuite bathroom should allow you hear the alarm ring clearly. You also wouldn't be able to turn it off unless you literally get up and go into the bathroom

Once in the bathroom, what's the point turning it off to return to bed? Just brush your teeth already and get in the shower. 😁

Beautiful explanation. I just wondered why they couldn't figure that out.

1 Like

Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by OyinO: 10:39pm On Jan 02
You'll copy and paste someone's work but will not acknowledge them. That's very bad. Give them their due acknowledgement as the copyright laws on intellectual property demands. You're stealing someone's intellectual property.
Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:45pm On Jan 02
I love this!!!!
Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by telkevog(m): 11:43pm On Jan 02
Okay naπŸ™†
Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by NobleSeed(m): 12:29am On Jan 03
Who acted the movie?
Ayojideonline:

Nice brief and list. But there is no cheat code, as all these does not guarantee any one success, very helpful though. Have you seen the old movie, "Total Recall" Old but was done for the future .....There is no kill code ...you just have to do what you have to do. Good luck. wink smiley smiley
Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by etrange: 2:51am On Jan 03
iInjureHerYansh:
See that number 2 eh. Avoid it at all cost when it involves the other gender. Make dem no Con find wetin dem go use Deh manipulate you grin

It's 2024, and you people haven't stopped this gender thing? Nawa
Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by Georgekyrian(m): 3:30am On Jan 03
3nity7:
No 14 deserves some clarity.

Take some risk for your boss earlier, in future they will find it hard to use any thing against you. Like you holding him on the balls πŸ‘€
Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by Raph82(m): 6:06am On Jan 03
liveyourlife007:
No. 34 is somehow.
You should be interested in everyone.
I don't understand
Because in everyone's story, there's something unique and spectacular to learn as a lesson.
Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by AdekunleAZ: 7:29am On Jan 03
It's nice though, u have to put them in action
Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by alaizeberth(f): 7:37am On Jan 03
Ayojideonline:

I don't think I see or read anywhere where the writer mentioned that these are key to success. Just things to know πŸ˜€
Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by femi4: 8:00am On Jan 03
Humbrown23:
The reason is that when you get up to turn off your alarm, you'll feel encouraged to take a bath. This will refresh and energize you, helping you start your day early.
It never works

It takes a lot of will to decide to have a bath
Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by ABBEYsammy01(m): 9:25am On Jan 03
NO: 11
Spend 15 minutes in the evening preparing for the next morning.
love this
Re: 40 Life "Cheat Codes" Everyone Should Know. by Businessfrank: 12:07pm On Jan 03
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money / Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her / Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.