Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer (24055 Views)

The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying / Dreams: What Are The Implications Of Not Dreaming Or Remembering Your Dreams? / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Greatechng(m): 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
STARGREEN:
To the eyes of man, he dedicated his life, time and pleasure in service to God, and may He who sees the hearts of men forgive his sins and grant his soul peace.

Sanity in its 💯
Your sense of reasoning is intact

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Greatechng(m): 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2023
Rayban25:
Tb Joshua was a fake prophet with his staged miracles...I dont know how gullible Nigerians still dont know that till now..he should rot very well in hell

You just casted the first stone, are you without sin?
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Ihateheadslamer: 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2023
You are on your own
Angeloihe:
The tv is living on borrowed time.
Soon that evil shrine SCOAN will be shut down because they don't have the money to manage it. The whites have run away from the church because the witchdoctor using Prof Peller magic to mermise his spectators is dead and rotting in hell fire.
All his fake prophets have left the shrine to open their own because their evil master is no more
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by LikeAking: 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Mr scammer, how far.

I think you have the wrong person....
Check well.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by princeabdul(m): 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2023
ednut1:
Exit of scammer. If you have seen this video below and still think this man was real you need help. Lucifer came all the way from hell to his church 🤣🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JQ61YU_J-g
is this a skit ??🤣😭

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by cavreek: 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2023
Jimbadly:

What an idiot. undecided
I reserve my comment. I don't trade words with underage, when u're done wearing pampers i may consider relating with u
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by BusinessPlan22: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
Iyasaburi:

He sees himself as JESUS.
He uses the morning water to dislodged people's brain. You take the water, you are gone.
The water that cannot heal he himself.
He fu*k his members vigorously to increase his demonic powers.
Fatai na wizard, don't doubt it.
Thank God for death, more people for hear wen

I know this , but how you see Suleiman
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by SeriouslySense(m): 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2023
grin grin Are you very sure. smiley smiley
LikeAking:

I think you have the wrong person....
Check well.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by SeriouslySense(m): 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2023
grin grin grin Tb skits.
princeabdul:
is this a skit ??🤣😭
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Angeloihe: 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2023
Tb Joshua charity was a sacrifice.
Yoruba people know the name of that juju. The rich use it especially in Yoruba and igboland land to steal destinies of the people expand their riches and fame.
Mention one person that collected gifts from TB Joshua and is doing well now. NONE.
TB JOSHUA CHARITY IS A FREE CURSE
saintkel:
I just know one thing about dis man ...when it comes to helping d poor n giving ...no one beats TB Joshua .....let God be d judge of his lifestyle....but for me ..he earns my respect
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by ednut1(m): 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2023
princeabdul:
is this a skit ??🤣😭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFHdmD2w05I see another lucifer episode
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Oreoluwa5: 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2023
chieveboy:

A lot my brother which took years to clear. It will not please his fans to hear it.

It's like being told one's daddy is not their real dad. It's the truth but the child would prefer it not said.

Do you mean all those things we see on TV are scripted
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by chieveboy(m): 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
Oreoluwa5:

Do you mean all those things we see on TV are scripted

You would be better of if it's just the scripting.

What we're concerned with is the level of top notch diabolism that goes on there. I for one is not disturbed that much with the sexual abuse side of the revelations.

I am not sure of your background, but have you heard of 'top-notch diabolism'?

If you have time, watch this video. The lady interviewed was once a director of media there. These revelations are a rabbit hole of stories that if you go deep, you stand to lose faith in many things branded as "God".

You however will come to rely only on your personal relationship with God. This is guaranteed.

I have my own story to tell too about there.

Just watch this if you have time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS_YW_RUQTA&t=3205s?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by LikeAking: 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2023
SeriouslySense:
grin grin Are you very sure. smiley smiley

100%.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by LikeAking: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2023
Rayban25:

I'm not judging...but the bible also says test all spirits...Tb Joshua was a man that practiced black magic....adeboye own miracle are genuine...I know that because I can discern.

Do whatever you wish with this information

None of them be genuine.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by hashtagged(m): 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2023
Rayban25:
Tb Joshua was a fake prophet with his staged miracles...I dont know how gullible Nigerians still dont know that till now..he should rot very well in hell

And you would go where?
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by hashtagged(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2023
Righteousness2:
World changer !
On a very serious note, Many today need serious deliverance for your eyes to be opened.

False prophets, pastors and teachers are destroying so many and packing them in droves to Hell.

Keep up the work bro. Many need the love of Christ in their lives, without him we are nothing.

But it's wrong to speak ill of a man of God, you don't know him personally
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Oreoluwa5: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2023
chieveboy:

You would be better of if it's just the scripting.

What we're concerned with is the level of top notch diabolism that goes on there. I for one is not disturbed that much with the sexual abuse side of the revelations.

I am not sure of your background, but have you heard of 'top-notch diabolism'?

If you have time, watch this video. The lady interviewed was once a director of media there. These revelations are a rabbit hole of stories that if you go deep, you stand to lose faith in many things branded as "God".

You however will come to rely o KY on your personal relationship with God. This is guaranteed.

I have my own story to tell too about there too.

Just watch this if you have time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS_YW_RUQTA&t=3205s?

alright I'll go through it when I'm free. thanks

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by JOemmy(m): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2023
All I know is that he is a great phylanntropist only God can really judge if he is indeed fake or not. I have personally been to his church for the healing of my younger brother who was suffering from growth in his spinal cord area but after spending days in the church vicinity and also buying the anointing water we couldn't meet him and my brother wasn't healed after using the water we bought there we have to later spent millions to do a surgery on my brother to remove the growth before my he was finally OK. What I found strange and unbiblical in the church is the selling of the anointing water.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by samfrancis1(m): 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2023
Righteousness2:
World changer !
On a very serious note, Many today need serious deliverance for your eyes to be opened.

False prophets, pastors and teachers are destroying so many and packing them in droves to Hell.
imagine someone who’s no longer alive been talked about.. but you’re are alive.. who knows you what will be said of you when you’re gone.. na like this you one continue to deh talk negative things about another people life… talk about yourself
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by tellmanny(m): 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2023
Angeloihe:
Tb Joshua was the serpent.
He helped to deceive and corrupt the Body of Christ in Nigeria and Africa.
He legallised witchcraft practices in the church.
Tb Joshua remained a Muslim clerics till he died. He only repackaged himself after another fraudster Chris Oyakilome taught him the skill of packaging so that he can get more foolish and greedy people as followers.
He made pastors to be proud of burying humans and animals in their churches for crowd.
Tb Joshua is the spiritual father of all the criminal pastors all around Africa. He groomed them in how to deceive gullible so called christians with voodoo.
Today his shrine is empty because people came to see him not Jesus Christ. Tb Joshua was the god of his church
Tb Joshua is rottening in hell and so is the fate of other fake pastors if they don't repent and turn a new leaf.

I am not sure you have watched the church service in recent time.
The new leader and the other evangelist are performing same miracles you all hate the man for.
That's sort of a riddle I guess. Because it was expected that the miracles will end with him. How do you explain that?
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Femi8586(m): 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2023
Righteousness2:
World changer !

To you, TB Joshua is fake?
But your pastor Lazarus is real abi?

Na yeye christian you be.for your mind, you're stylishly trying to say the man has destroyed and pack so many people to hell.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Courz: 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2023
Fake Prophet. Freemason disguised as a Christian.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Renwess: 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2023
This is did not change anything good in the world. He rather destroyed things, destroyed families, careers, rape small girls and even extend his abomination to choir mistress then, before he died.

Pastors are too Hot and they do this as if something else is attached. I rest my case. There is nothing you can tell me here, i was once a member of that evil sect.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Righteousness2(m): 12:06am On Jun 05, 2023
Femi8586:

To you, TB Joshua is fake?
But your pastor Lazarus is real abi?

Na yeye christian you be.for your mind, you're stylishly trying to say the man has destroyed and pack so many people to hell.

My sincere prayer for you and fellow folks like you is, may your eyes be open! May it not be opened when it is too late.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by FirmTR(m): 12:11am On Jun 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
World changer !

You be really Big Idiot, you and that your useless pastor na God go punish una for this foolish talk..
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by USembassyAbuja: 5:15am On Jun 05, 2023
STARGREEN:
To the eyes of man, he dedicated his life, time and pleasure in service to God, and may He who sees the hearts of men forgive his sins and grant his soul peace.

do you know him personally or you are saying what you heard?
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by USembassyAbuja: 5:18am On Jun 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
World changer !

fool. You think he’s fake.? Go watch his track record. Mimi hater
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by USembassyAbuja: 5:22am On Jun 05, 2023
Righteousness2:

You can ask the LORD in prayers to tell you who he really is.
I don't say what I dont know. By the grace and privilege of GOD, I know what happened in the spiritual realm that led to his death.

Anyway he is dead.
Be concious about those who are around now because they are everywhere carmourflaging themselves and packing souls to Hell in the name of prophets.

Ask the LORD in prayers to personally tell you were to worship him. The street is not smiling.
The devil is not joking! He has his boys all over the place in the name of church and titles.
fool. Are you really a Christian?
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by USembassyAbuja: 5:24am On Jun 05, 2023
odinga1of:

Madam u can lie for Africa! Which 90's?

Emmanuel TV started in early 2005 ( then by showing old documentary of the Man himself and the church)

So which 90's?
it is either you are In your 20s or you are from a poor family that has no access to tvs in the 90s. If you had a tv in your house then you will not doubt what odinga1 is saying.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by USembassyAbuja: 5:25am On Jun 05, 2023
odinga1of:

Madam u can lie for Africa! Which 90's?

Emmanuel TV started in early 2005 ( then by showing old documentary of the Man himself and the church)

So which 90's?
it is either you are In your 20s or you are from a poor family that has no access to tvs in the 90s. If you had a tv in your house then you will not doubt what bunnae is saying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aduke Abiara Is Dead / Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) / Who Silenced Ahmed Deedat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.