Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer (24071 Views)

The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying / Dreams: What Are The Implications Of Not Dreaming Or Remembering Your Dreams? / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Adakintroy: 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
I like the man business Sense Sha. Pesin no just dey hear of em church again.
Is his TV station still active?

Em skit dey funny that year Sha! 🤣
People really fall for am.

Go watch People closely first. Una too talk.

Some of Una never read bible but una know say na scam or white man religion.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by candidbabe(f): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2023
RacistProudIgbo:

Must you open your miserable stinking mouth to speak I'll of a man even the place you wish for him will be million better than where your kind will be.

Get sense .
T b Joshua will forever rot in hell for dishing out fake prophecies, fake healings and fake deliverences to the gullibles.

T b Joshua that disvirgined eight year old,having sex with all his disciples and church members is whom you called a man of God.

Tb Joshua that always had six some with his prophetesses is whom you called a man of God.
Follow bisola Hephzibah Johnson on you tube for your eyes to be opened on who TB Joshua really was.

Tb Joshua is the head of all charlatans in the world

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by candidbabe(f): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2023
SILVERLINES:
I've never been a churchy type or too religious
But there are some men of God I regarded in high esteem and this man was one of them
The likes of;
pastor Adeboye
Pastor Oyedipo
Pastor Ibiyeomie
Pastor Eneche
Pastor Suleiman
Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor
Pastor Lazarus Mouka

WHO is tb Joshua that you hold in high esteem?
Follow bisola Hephzibah Johnson on you tube so that you will know who tb Joshua really was.
And every other pastors who preaches the true words of God and whose conduct reflect the true character of Christ, I celebrate them

For the ones who manipulate the society with fake miracles, may thunder fire them
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Cfc4life(m): 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2023
You are forever loved
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2023
cjudy:

Ewu Hausa
I will insult you the judge of life, even if it meant for the mod to ban me , I don’t care.

Your useles. I curse your life, you will remain useless and miserable all your life and your generation for insulting a man of God.

Any ofia

Take panadol extra..it helps
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by RighteousDemon: 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2023
Rest on God's general.
I miss you...
Rest well in the bossom of the Lord till we meet to part a day God has designated.
R.I.P Prophet T.B Joshua
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2023
yom2:
you no just believe anything sha! Spirituality is real o! Be warned life is deep o. It is true that all the chaos and numerous noise everywhere and questionable conduct of people here and there may easily make one lose faith.

Spirituality is real no doubt but TB Joshua practiced magic arts or black magic is people will generally call it...its not by force to believe it but it is what it is...and you people cant differentiate between miracles of God and black magic because people are carried away by dramatic things

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by chieveboy(m): 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2023
obama99:

Rubbish are most pastors now not into what they will eat. Don't let us go there. Only God can judge anyone not even your general oversears. T. B Joshua live an examplary life worth of emulation. Unlike your self righteous and self holy leaders

Who told you I am a Christian?

"Examplary life" indeed.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by RacistProudIgbo: 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2023
candidbabe:

T b Joshua will forever rot in hell for dishing out fake prophecies, fake healings and fake deliverences to the gullibles.

T b Joshua that disvirgined eight year old,having sex with all his disciples and church members is whom you called a man of God.

Tb Joshua that always had six some with his prophetesses is whom you called a man of God.
Follow bisola Hephzibah Johnson on you tube for your eyes to be opened on who TB Joshua really was.

Only God will save a Yoruba Muslim.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2023
smogia1994:

May God forgive u. Judge not

I'm not judging...but the bible also says test all spirits...Tb Joshua was a man that practiced black magic....adeboye own miracle are genuine...I know that because I can discern.

Do whatever you wish with this information
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Obiebanks007(m): 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

I think people should instead be weary of fake Christians like you who claim to be holier than Jesus himself. People should stay away from people like you who thinks it's in their place to pass judgement on other people!

Look at you who worships the "god of lazarus mouka", if human beings are talking, you too will put mouth? What do you know about that god that Lazarus asks you to pray to? How has that fake god of lazarus helped you aside giving you fake prophecies about Covid and Donald Trump which turned out to be a complete hoax! Is it not because America rejected the man whom you claimed that your god told you he will win, is that not why you hate any news coming from that country?

Hypocrite!!

Forget it.
America is gone and nothing can be done about it...if you know anyone there then call them out to safety cos what's about to hit America, only God knows
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2023
Rayban25:
Tb Joshua was a fake prophet with his staged miracles...I dont know how gullible Nigerians still dont know that till now..he should rot very well in hell
My sister who visited the church in 2019 told me she didn't witness any miracle there.Only God knows how the man does the "American wonder"

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by BusinessPlan22: 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
ibinaboonline:
You can say anything about TB Joshua but not that his miracles were staged. You'd have to be supremely daft to say something like that. Women with pregnancy-related complications gave birth on the spot, and other mind-blowing in-your-face miracles like that. His sudden death shook me to the core but I can't come out and say his miracles were staged. As for who he really is, only God knows that one.

TB Joshua was a Satan himself.
He was anti gospel.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
ednut1:
Exit of scammer. If you have seen this video below and still think this man was real you need help. Lucifer came all the way from hell to his church 🤣🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JQ61YU_J-g
Lol! I used to believe he was real until 2020 .
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by BusinessPlan22: 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2023
candidbabe:

TB Joshua was Satan himself, except he repented before he died, he's sure in hell right now. Even Suleiman is confused right now. May God help him.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Osax0: 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
UptownVibes:
No be small movie o cheesy.. The one that caught my attention is the lady holding the mic.. She wasn’t even scared of lucifer cheesy Wahala Wahala
am sad I could not meet him physical but his legacy one day I we see and touch glory be to prophet tb joshua
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Raysleek: 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

I'm not an Amadioha worshipper!
You are just that u don't know it yet
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by EmperorFred: 1:18pm On Jun 04, 2023
Rayban25:
Tb Joshua was a fake prophet with his staged miracles...I dont know how gullible Nigerians still dont know that till now..he should rot very well in hell
Mumu and you couldn't go to prove him wrong. Dead or alive, ur generations won't be able to produce a soul better than his.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by candidbabe(f): 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2023
BusinessPlan22:

TB Joshua was Satan himself, except he repented before he died, he's sure in hell right now. Even Suleiman is confused right now. May God help him.

He never repented till he died
The hottest part of hell is eternally his abode

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2023
EmperorFred:
Mumu and you couldn't go to prove him wrong. Dead or alive, ur generations won't be able to produce a soul better than his.

Even if I prove it to you will you choose to believe or you continue wallowing in your ignorance? What difference will it make?

If you dont believe it it's your headache
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by phemmyfour: 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
I like the man business Sense Sha. Pesin no just dey hear of em church again.
Is his TV station still active?

Em skit dey funny that year Sha! 🤣
People really fall for am.
One man business disadvantage. In the next few years, the Church will be no more
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by cavreek: 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2023
Sermwell:

What kind of useless delusion is this? This is the exact reason why some idiots go about commiting heinous crimes because they are so called pastors. A Pastor who does anything wrong should be condemned or even arrested. Nothing! I repeat, nothing will happen to anyone who speak against a fraudulent or fake Pastor.
You can go ahead and tell us where in the bible that a fake prophet or a criminal pastor should not be criticized!
what are the criteria for judging the authenticity of a pastor based on ur reasoning or based on God's approval, the Holy Spirit manifest in diff ways what u may consider wrong may be right
Ever asked urself why many pastors are considered controversial
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Jimbadly: 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
cavreek:
Do not speak against a man of God because God neva made anyone of us a judge.
Speaking against them never ends well whether they are genuine or not. Just appreciate his contribution in Christian Dom

What an idiot. undecided
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Alonso91(m): 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2023
Righteousness2:
World changer !
On a very serious note, Many today need serious deliverance for your eyes to be opened.

False prophets, pastors and teachers are destroying so many and packing them in droves to Hell.
k

I'm not a churchy type but i believe in The supreme being (Almighty God)
Now see how ignorant you are by judging someone but hold ur own Lazurus mouka foam in high esteem,do you really think you know that "god"of ur pastor you pray to?

Next time you write in slant to spew rubbish here in the name of preaching,thunder from the god of that ur pastor will strike you dead...
Omo ale jatijati
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by odinga1of: 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2023
chieveboy:

That's what we are saying. Emmanuel TV came when his other broadcasts were banned and that of all other "miracle workers union of Nigeria".

He started way back in the 90s as an Islamic marabout. Do you know why he switched to 'Christian version' of babalawoism?

Today, perhaps you are coming face to face with "not all things that glitter..."

Please ditch anything to do with him if you still have any. Trust only in God and work with the Holy Spirit of God if you may.

Cheers!

I have nothing to do with Synagogue n TBJoshua, I have church am attending.
I believe in God.

Cheers!
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by absoluteSuccess: 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2023
ednut1:
Exit of scammer. If you have seen this video below and still think this man was real you need help. Lucifer came all the way from hell to his church 🤣🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JQ61YU_J-g

Very interesting piece there, I just watched the emmtv after a long while and I'm happy it's still functioning.

Thank God for the people at the helms of affairs in the church.

It's something like this still going on. It's the prophetic and deliverance model that the church operates.

For a man to be a channel of solution for spiritual or unexplainable problem of another man is Providence at work.

If you don't believe this, nobody drag you.

candidbabe:

I've seen a man whose buttocks has been ripped off with skin cancer when the camera first showed up on him and over a stretch of time, lucky to saw him after healing at the synagogue.

Some sick fellow who can not look at the sight talkless of helping the man will still ridicle him (TB Joshua) for such miracles no doubt. What one miracle have you done for people around you in which they are ever grateful to God?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Smooyis(m): 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2023
Thank God for the life of His servant and anointed Prophet TB Joshua. You may say what you like, that cannot change the truth about TBJoshua. One day, you shall be accountable to every little word you have spoken. Continue to rest on great mentor, teacher and prophet of the Most High God. Can't love you less!
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by EmperorFred: 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2023
Rayban25:

Even if I prove it to you will you choose to believe or you continue wallowing in your ignorance? What difference will it make?

If you dont believe it it's your headache
You know nothing and you're sure shortsighted
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2023
EmperorFred:
You know nothing and you're sure shortsighted

Take panadol and dont forget to drink water
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by chieveboy(m): 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2023
odinga1of:

I have nothing to do with Synagogue n TBJoshua, I have church am attending.
I believe in God.

Cheers!

Lol, good for you grin
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by airliner(m): 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
Great people like Hillary Clinton can testify on the authenticity of TB Joshua. TB Joshua said she'll win USA presidential election and she won

His collapsed church building is another proof of his ability to see into the future with amazing accuracy. He would see North and South Korean presidents shaking hands having folowed the news but he couldn't see his own church collapsing and over a hundred dying in the process

His actions to cure Ebola in Sierra Leone is another testament. While scientists toiled day and night and burned through resources in search of Ebola cure to help Africans and the human race, Joshua simply sent prayer water to Sierra Leone saying it would cure their Ebola.

Joshua said that COVID-19 would disappear globally on 27 March 2020 and as you can see, it's disappeared globally by killing lots and lots of Indians. not only did Covid not end on the said date but he died while covid is still here

don't mind these foolish atheists who say Joshua is fake. Joshua is as authentic as proven by the above

Guy which side are you exactly. I am not understanding shocked
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by lolu2019: 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2023
Rayban25:
his miracles are not fake.u can say,they are temporary.i have had encounter with two people healed by him.but,it was just temporary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) / CAN Visits Osinbajo, Demands Five-point Agenda / The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.