Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer (24120 Views)

The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying / Dreams: What Are The Implications Of Not Dreaming Or Remembering Your Dreams? / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Kingsize4eva(m): 9:31am On Jun 04, 2023
I love him till death

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Risingsunn: 9:32am On Jun 04, 2023
TB Joshua was a great man, wether he was fake or not, I don't care. The man impacted lives before he died.

If 80percent of Nigeria pastors are like him, the country will be a better place.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Oreoluwa5: 9:32am On Jun 04, 2023
chieveboy:
Abbafrye,

How well do you know TBJ? In person or you watched TV?

I will advice you to dig deeper into the life of this man physically and spiritually. It indeed glittered...I have been attracted by the glitter, been there and done that.

Let me know what you know about this man.

I wish Christians work more with the Holy Spirit than their pastors.

what did you find out?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Lisaint(m): 9:33am On Jun 04, 2023
NOT MINE BUT GODS OWN

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by anthony533(m): 9:35am On Jun 04, 2023
Righteousness2:
World changer !
On a very serious note, Many of you need serious deliverance for your eyes to be

False prophets, pastors and teachers have destroyed so many and packing them in droves to Hell.
Do you even think you righteous? Who made you a judge...You think this was during the presidential election you said rubbish?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Gppgn(f): 9:36am On Jun 04, 2023
Righteousness2:
World changer !
On a very serious note, Many of you need serious deliverance for your eyes to be

False prophets, pastors and teachers have destroyed so many and packing them in droves to Hell.
how did you know he was a fake pastor? Oga .do you know his story at all

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by ednut1(m): 9:38am On Jun 04, 2023
UptownVibes:
No be small movie o cheesy.. The one that caught my attention is the lady holding the mic.. She wasn’t even scared of lucifer cheesy Wahala Wahala
see another lucifer. Your are right . Lucifer no suppose need microphone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFHdmD2w05I

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Sermwell(m): 9:42am On Jun 04, 2023
cavreek:
Do not speak against a man of God because God neva made anyone of us a judge.
Speaking against them never ends well whether they are genuine or not. Just appreciate his contribution in Christian Dom
What kind of useless delusion is this? This is the exact reason why some idiots go about commiting heinous crimes because they are so called pastors. A Pastor who does anything wrong should be condemned or even arrested. Nothing! I repeat, nothing will happen to anyone who speak against a fraudulent or fake Pastor.
You can go ahead and tell us where in the bible that a fake prophet or a criminal pastor should not be criticized!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by ibinaboonline: 9:43am On Jun 04, 2023
You can say anything about TB Joshua but not that his miracles were staged. You'd have to be supremely daft to say something like that. Women with pregnancy-related complications gave birth on the spot, and other mind-blowing in-your-face miracles like that. His sudden death shook me to the core but I can't come out and say his miracles were staged. As for who he really is, only God knows that one.
Rayban25:
Tb Joshua was a fake prophet with his staged miracles...I dont know how gullible Nigerians still dont know that till now..he should rot very well in hell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Jakumo(m): 9:44am On Jun 04, 2023
hopefulLandlord:
Great people like Hillary Clinton can testify on the authenticity of TB Joshua. TB Joshua said she'll win USA presidential election and she won

His collapsed church building is another proof of his ability to see into the future with amazing accuracy. He would see North and South Korean presidents shaking hands having folowed the news but he couldn't see his own church collapsing and over a hundred dying in the process

His actions to cure Ebola in Sierra Leone is another testament. While scientists toiled day and night and burned through resources in search of Ebola cure to help Africans and the human race, Joshua simply sent prayer water to Sierra Leone saying it would cure their Ebola.

Joshua said that COVID-19 would disappear globally on 27 March 2020 and as you can see, it's disappeared globally by killing lots and lots of Indians in the past year

don't mind these foolish atheists who say Joshua is fake. Joshua is as authentic as proven by the above

So nice to encounter one of Pastor TB Jaguda's lemmings. Pray to tell, good sir, how come Pastor Jaguda never predicted his own death, or better still PREVENTED his own death, since he was such a powerful Man of Dog? Surely, a simple phone call to his immediate supervisor, Papa God, should have enabled Pastor Jaguda to qualify for ETERNAL life, or at least 200 years of lifespan spent duping the gullible sheep in his flock?

Also, how come Pastor Jaguda never paid a phucking dime of restitution to the families of his lemmings that were crushed when the good pastor's substandard cattle shed collapsed and crushed hundreds to death as a direct result of criminally shoddy building practice by contractors the greedy pastor hired on the cheap, after bribing city regulators to overlook his construction of multiple floors on a foundation meant for just TWO floors?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by SeriouslySense(m): 9:45am On Jun 04, 2023
smiley, i felt that weirdness too, did not know what it was, until later.

Desperate people easily become victims.

Poverty also leads people to dangerous places, some of his supporters always mentions his charity.

Its better to ask God for healing directly, don't go to Nigerian church's looking for signs and wonder, its better to read the bible for oneself and accept what it says.

I just remember that Ondo girl, who lost her parent and was seeking help from a pastor, who used white substance on her, after the rape, she kept sleeping for days, then she also lost her life.

bunnae:
My bro and I used to watch this man in the 90s. The synagogue appeared strange and weird at the time.

He used to wear white, had beards and was more into doing those spiritual 'who are you' kind of things. While the people being delivered would say all kinds of weird stuff.

We had to stop watching him. I saw he rebranded later on.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by bewla(m): 9:46am On Jun 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

I'm not an Amadioha worshipper!
YoU sound ond
(Business sense)
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by ibinaboonline: 9:47am On Jun 04, 2023
We know Only your pastor is the true prophet.
Righteousness2:
World changer !

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by hopefulLandlord: 9:48am On Jun 04, 2023
Jakumo:

So nice to encounter one of Pastor TB Jaguda's lemmings. Pray to tell, good sir, how come Pastor Jaguda never predicted his own death, or better still PREVENTED his own death, since he was such a powerful Man of Dog? Surely, a simple phone call to his immediate supervisor, Papa God, should have enabled Pastor Jaguda to qualify for ETERNAL life, or at least 200 years of lifespan spent duping the gullible sheep in his flock?

Also, how come Pastor Jaguda never paid a phucking dime of restitution to the families of his lemmings that were crushed when the good pastor's substandard cattle shed collapsed and crushed hundreds to death as a direct result of criminally shoddy building practice by contractors the greedy pastor hired on the cheap, after bribing city regulators to overlook his construction of multiple floors on a foundation meant for just TWO floors?

Learn to read and comprehend properly. it'd help you go very far in life. now go back and read the thing you just replied to. when you see it.........

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by sharpwriter(m): 9:50am On Jun 04, 2023
ednut1:
Exit of scammer. If you have seen this video below and still think this man was real you need help. Lucifer came all the way from hell to his church 🤣🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JQ61YU_J-g
Hahahahahahaha grin cheesy cheesy grin🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Very hilarious video.... Kai, people are really under bondage and blindfolded, if not there won't be multitudes there clapping for a drama/comedy skit and calling it deliverance grin people are really goats and sheeples.

However, despite I know some of his antics, displays and acts are off course... Somehow I felt really sad for days after I heard of his death. I wasn't happy, I almost wept as if I knew him personally. Kinda strange to me.

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Prayfortheworld: 9:52am On Jun 04, 2023
Righteousness2:
World changer !

Na your useless and criminal pastor Lazarus mouka wey no be fake abi😂😂

6 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by chieveboy(m): 9:52am On Jun 04, 2023
Oreoluwa5:

what did you find out?

A lot my brother which took years to clear. It will not please his fans to hear it.

It's like being told one's daddy is not their real dad. It's the truth but the child would prefer it not said.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by SeriouslySense(m): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2023
why will you feel sad for a scam, despite the fact that you know its a scam. grin

sharpwriter:

Hahahahahahaha grin cheesy cheesy grin🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Very hilarious video.... Kai, people are really under bondage and blindfolded, if not there won't be multitudes there clapping for a drama/comedy skit and calling it deliverance grin people are really goats and sheeples.

However, despite I know some of his antics, displays and acts are off course... Somehow I felt really sad for days after I heard of his death. I wasn't happy, I almost wept as if I knew him personally. Kinda strange to me.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by bigcee(m): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2023
BarrElChapo:
Cooling off his heels in the prison of hell 😂😂😂
U sef know say you go soon die.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by saintkel(m): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2023
chieveboy:
Abbafrye,

How well do you know TBJ? In person or you watched TV?

I will advice you to dig deeper into the life of this man physically and spiritually. It indeed glittered...I have been attracted by the glitter, been there and done that.

Let me know what you know about this man.

I wish Christians work more with the Holy Spirit than their pastors.
I just know one thing about dis man ...when it comes to helping d poor n giving ...no one beats TB Joshua .....let God be d judge of his lifestyle....but for me ..he earns my respect

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Prayfortheworld: 9:54am On Jun 04, 2023
Midehi3:

Now I know the kind of Christian you are
Leave this church bigot wey dy decieve himself here
Na Lazarus mouka wey no be fake
Tb Joshua is 100x better than your useless mouka I've been to scoan when he was alive and believe me that man is a good man.
How many people your useless mouka don help ?

Hypocrite!!

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by 1Sharon(f): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2023
Gppgn:
how did you know he was a fake pastor? Oga .do you know his story at all

They all are.
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by sharpwriter(m): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2023
SeriouslySense:
why will you feel sad for a scam, despite the fact that you know its a scam. grin
Do I even know... But I think I felt the huge gap he left behind for his family and also that he's still young at the time he exit.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Tboymessiah(m): 9:56am On Jun 04, 2023
ednut1:
Exit of scammer. If you have seen this video below and still think this man was real you need help. Lucifer came all the way from hell to his church 🤣🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JQ61YU_J-g
NasoLifeBe!!!
No be lie na real Papa ajasco comedy!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by SeriouslySense(m): 9:58am On Jun 04, 2023
Maybe it even saved some people who would have been his immediate or future victims, lets learn to think for the victims, then we can also have empathy for such people.

I dont play with Nigerian Church's, they are full of self centered people. I don't even care if i don't attend, they are full of poison. smiley smiley

Thank God, i read my bible and i received the Spirit. The first person i would rely on is God not man.

What they have been trying to do, is to make people forget his crimes, or try to deceive gullible with fake visions that do not match or tally with the word of God, they began to say satanic things, like TB Joshua, appeared to them, like a messiah, It shows me, they do not know their bible, and can easily be deceived be the devil.

If they are not corrected, they will keep repeating it, and his sons will not be ashamed.

Seek the knowledge of Christ and lets commit ourselves to God and its only through Jesus and in Jesus, not in Tb Joshua, any addition or subtraction, sai gobe grin grin grin, it is your cup of tea, if you have chosen and want to be deceived,

sharpwriter:

Do I even know... But I think I felt the huge gap he left behind for his family and also that he's still young at the time he exit.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Tboymessiah(m): 9:59am On Jun 04, 2023
UptownVibes:
No be small movie o cheesy.. The one that caught my attention is the lady holding the mic.. She wasn’t even scared of lucifer cheesy Wahala Wahala

NasoLifeBe!!!

I thought of it too
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:59am On Jun 04, 2023
Continue to Rest In Peace
Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Jakumo(m): 9:59am On Jun 04, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

Learn to read and comprehend properly. it'd help you go very far in life. now go back and read the thing you just replied to. when you see it.........

Nah, can't be bothered reading about that snake oil salesman who claimed that UFOs collapsed the building whose construction cost he bypassed in the interest of profit, resulting in hundreds of avoidable deaths among his cult followers whose fates were sealed when thugs hired by Pastor Jaguda used violence to PREVENT Lagos City emergency crews from searching the rubble to save lives.

Phuck Pastor Jaguda and his money-grubbing ilk. That thieving deceptive muffug is at this very moment receiving daily floggings administered by cackling horned demons alongside the fiery pits of hell, right where his greedy criminal ass belongs for the rest of all time.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by VEHINTOLAR: 9:59am On Jun 04, 2023
May his soul continue to rest in peace, amen.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Remembering Exit Of A World Changer by Gppgn(f): 10:00am On Jun 04, 2023
1Sharon:

They all are.
what has been ur experience..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele: 'What Occultic APC Will Do To Nigeria' / Preparation Of Powerful Charms With Live Chameleon In My Shrine [Video] / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.