Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Has Any Other Person Ever Prayed To Sleep And To Never Wake Again? [SOFT DEATH] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Any Other Person Ever Prayed To Sleep And To Never Wake Again? [SOFT DEATH] (270 Views)

Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / Should We Shut Every Other Person Out While In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Any Other Person Ever Prayed To Sleep And To Never Wake Again? [SOFT DEATH] by Meaning: 11:35am On Jun 04, 2023
I'm sorry I'm rambling on a Sunday.
Whenever I hear news of how people die in their sleep or how people die in an accident, sincerely I do envy them.

You know that kind of a surprised death. You are chatting with someone on the phone and you sleep off then you just sleep forever or you are in a bus or on a bike and "boom" your consciousness just disappears.

Surprised death is always the best. One moment you are alive, the next moment you lose consciousness.

I'm not the type of person that'll commit suicide, never but whenever I sleep, I honestly wish I don't ever wake.

Am I just the only one or there are people like me?

Does anyone have an idea of how to sleep and never wake?

Thanks, regards!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Any Other Person Ever Prayed To Sleep And To Never Wake Again? [SOFT DEATH] by solmusdesigns: 11:36am On Jun 04, 2023
Easy bro
Re: Has Any Other Person Ever Prayed To Sleep And To Never Wake Again? [SOFT DEATH] by Oluromantic: 11:42am On Jun 04, 2023
Me I will live very long in good health. And God will make me aware of my death before it comes so that I can gather around me, my children, grandchildren and great grandchildren to bless them before I finally sleep and go from sleep. Amen!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hookup And Dating Which One Is Better / Let The Poor Breath. It Was Realy Amazing. / Igbo People Based Abroad On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.