Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? (1420 Views)

Has Any Other Person Ever Prayed To Sleep And To Never Wake Again? [SOFT DEATH] / After 15 Abortions My Man Dumped Me So I Fasted For 40 Days And.... / Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2019
Pretenders you are also welcome here too. Act like you have been the one ruling love all through your life. Me I have done it before. there was this lady who studied medicine, she is beautiful. I used to pray then for love to workout, she flowed at some points, but we had our limitations then. though I can never try such now, but I have done it before...
Re: Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
F.t.c

Mod ...front page oya oya
Re: Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? by purpose32: 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
O
Re: Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? by iCauseTrouble: 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
My babe does that
Re: Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? by KevMitnick: 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
Wrong... Very wrong. It's prayer born out of greed.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? by Starboytwo(m): 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
Now this is really Bleep.ing crazy
Re: Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? by Craziestgirl(f): 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
I did worse.
I wrote his name and mine on a piece of paper and placed it in a Bible.

Six months later, I changed my mind.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? by Olibboy: 12:31am On Apr 06, 2019
I only talk to God to bless my way.
Re: Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 06, 2019
Have you?
Re: Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 06, 2019
Craziestgirl:
I did worse. I wrote his name and mine on a piece of paper and placed it in a Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? by Horlertoungy(m): 7:41am On Apr 06, 2019
For where? I've never done that and wouldn't do
Re: Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? by MissRaine69(f): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2019
Absolutely never

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? by dingbang(m): 2:42pm On May 19, 2019
Craziestgirl:
I did worse.
I wrote his name and mine on a piece of paper and placed it in a Bible.

now this is funny. grin cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 19, 2019
my parents love me,my bros love me..dats enuf love for me..so no need fasting for someone to love me

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? by Lotel: 5:27pm On May 19, 2019
lefulefu:
my parents love me,my bros love me..dats enuf love for me..so no need fasting for someone to love me
Dey whine yasef dia

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 19, 2019
Lotel:
Dey whine yasef dia
grin
Lotel:
Dey whine yasef dia
Re: Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? by Nikkol: 5:37pm On May 19, 2019
On this table, but not fasting....
Re: Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? by lilianofentse(f): 5:42pm On May 19, 2019
I've hoped for love but I've and will never pray for it.
Re: Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? by BLUEJAYY: 5:42pm On May 19, 2019
Oh ffs!

Okay maybe it's acceptable if naive teenagers do that but as you grow up you should realize affection is random and totally unpredictable.

You shouldn't hope and pray for someone to love you because if they do, they're not going to hide it. Don't push it, don't try to impress with money or gifts, don't act desperate. Just let it flow, seamlessly and effortlessly. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:45pm On May 19, 2019
Lmao, people do that??

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? by Austineva(m): 6:02pm On May 19, 2019
lilianofentse:
don't worry, ur hope has bn fulfilled
Re: Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? by habsydiamond(m): 7:13pm On May 19, 2019
To pray or fast for someone to love me, when I no dey watch Indian film or telemundo. I no fit ooo
Re: Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? by Cholls(m): 7:54pm On May 19, 2019
my brother I haven't seen a lady that will make me desperate to that point

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? by Starz825(m): 9:14pm On May 19, 2019
lilianofentse:
Don't worry u will pray for it
Re: Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? by lilianofentse(f): 9:32pm On May 19, 2019
Starz825:

Don't worry u will pray for it
and who would make me do that?
Re: Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? by Starz825(m): 9:39pm On May 19, 2019
lilianofentse:
and who would make me do that?
True love is scarce you know...so Prayer is also a factor..
Re: Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? by lilianofentse(f): 9:40pm On May 19, 2019
Starz825:

True love is scarce you know...so Prayer is also a factor..
noted

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Prayed Or Fasted For Someone To Love You? by Deepfeel(m): 9:42pm On May 19, 2019
In my early teens yes I did

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Women Never Use Their Husbands As Next Of Kins ? / My Coworker Wants To Be My Sister-in-law / Who Do You Think Will Make A Good Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.