Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,889 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. (26855 Views)

Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) / Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! / Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
Eating a cooked cockroach is not easy guy. You really tried

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Bigbright7(m): 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
For you to eat a full grown cockroach shows your inattention to things. You should pay attention to things including the food you eat. I bought food from a Bukka sometimes ago, after the first 2 scoops,I saw a full grown cockroach in the food, immediately i became full, in fact I wished I could through up the ones I already ate. You need to pay attention to details of your life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by CodeTemplar: 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
Sincere condolences to your appetite for the next seven days.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Starhearts: 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Happening right now. I just chewed a fat healthy Coackroach. It was hidden inside the full spoon load of beans I just scooped and gulped now.

I only later started feeling the aftertaste of Coackroach after some 2seconds later.

Please what do I do?

Any drug I can drink to forestall any Impending negative scenario?

Normal level
Nothing go do

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by ghiloman28(m): 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
Drink plenty water after then take dry gin or mint sweet
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by allen113: 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
Congratulations you're officially a coackroach man

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by seanery: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
SIgh...!!

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by unclejb2(m): 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
Protein

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by hush15: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Happening right now. I just chewed a fat healthy Coackroach. It was hidden inside the full spoon load of beans I just scooped and gulped now.

I only later started feeling the aftertaste of Coackroach after some 2seconds later.

Please what do I do?

Even Mandela had dem bugs while in cell as pass time snacks and he later became President. So don't worry, you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by GodPrince: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nothing do you, cockroach is a Chinese delicacy and good source of protein

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by EnterpriseMan: 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
First question is how did cockroach end up in your beans, didn't you pick and wash the beans before cooking it? or it got in after cooking it

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by oyoofong(m): 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
It's food .Nothing to fear. Don't let your mind disturb you
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by seunayantokun(m): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nothing do you, drink water for top, carry go

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Mayeldah(m): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
How on earth did you add cockroaches to your cooking? It means your cooking environment aren't tidy enough

You may consider storing your cooking ingredients properly to avoid such mistakes next time

Roaches are proteinous my foot! You all commenters should stop it already grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by tonexman18(m): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Bruh!! That shit smells... I no sure say anything suppose happen sha
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by easiest(m): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
You don die bro ah
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by dododawa1: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Try COLD TROPHY 🍺 with it.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Maski87: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
You better go for deliverance
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Lionstep: 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
oxygenator:

Watch this video and see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdCVy7t3AeI

ah!!!!! god of olosha!!!!!!!
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Nawttiboi007(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Please what do I do?

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by edris09(m): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
Pls goto your doctor... Cockroach carries many bacteria capable of causing cholera and others

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by ConfidentialDoc: 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
You remind me of news report some years ago....
Man runs mad after finding half rat in his half eaten bread

Do you need counseling ?

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Kajaard: 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
PHZADDY1:
Sniper go kill am,just sip small sniper

Exactly 💀

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by qtguru(m): 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Please what do I do?

Just pretend you're eating chocolate and you'll be fine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by koxi: 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Please what do I do?

Were you eating in the dark?!
Shuo!!

Anyways not too worry, it’s highly rich in proteins

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Please what do I do?

Since its HEALTHY, nothing do you.

My elder bro begun Protein eating with Cockroach over 36yrs ago. Today he is healthy n with a good COCK
By the way how e be when e busted for mouth? Like shrimps? U put shrimps fr beans before u continued chewing ? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Eyanbahose: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
oxygenator:

If you understand the benefits of a cockroach you will need it as snack.

There are cockroach farms and you can sell them to pharmaceutical firms.
really? What are the benefits t a pharmaceutical firm?
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by phabulux: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Please what do I do?

I suspect that you're not dead. If you're still alive, 'swallowing cockroach' won't kill you.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Tonytonex(m): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
What is this thing doing on the FP?
Why na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ipokia Local Government Clinic Ogun Where 10,000 Residents Share 1 Hospital Bed / 389 New COVID-19 Cases, 130 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 6 (1,442 Tested) / A Comprehensive Ranking Of Fertility Clinics In Nigeria - FertilityHubNigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.