Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. (26896 Views)

Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) / Help !!! I Just Swallowed A Mango Seed !!! / Child Swallowed A Lighter, Had Surgery But Doctors Shocked By What They Saw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by untoldtruth: 7:13am On Jun 07, 2023
WAIT! How did you know it was cockroach you 'chewed' from the 'aftertaste'? aftertaste o! Shey you mistakenly chop cockroach before ni? 😩
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by naijamerican: 7:40am On Jun 07, 2023
LandMann:
I heard it can cause epilepsy later on if you don't take proper care and flush your system with herbs

You're stupid
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by dcasca(m): 7:46am On Jun 07, 2023
Since you already confirmed that the cockroach was healthy, I guess you should be fine.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Ebibis: 7:54am On Jun 07, 2023
It will make you grow taller if you're a short person
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Raylight2(m): 7:56am On Jun 07, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Happening right now. I just chewed a fat healthy Coackroach. It was hidden inside the full spoon load of beans I just scooped and gulped now.

I only later started feeling the aftertaste of Coackroach after some 2seconds later.

Please what do I do?

Any drug I can drink to forestall any Impending negative scenario?

Why you dey rush?
Your cooking environment is not healthy but the cockroach is fat and healthy?
How did you know the aftertaste of cockroach. It means you have eaten one before. You shouldn't be bothered then.

Seems cockroaches are rich in protein though.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by MrUchenna1(m): 8:07am On Jun 07, 2023
β€œWhen you are sick, a good multivitamin is always a great starting point.”
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Uten9z(m): 9:04am On Jun 07, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys...

I only later started feeling the aftertaste of Coackroach after some 2seconds later.

Please what do I do?

Haba Obviously your use to it, know the how it's even tastes after swallowing,
Why do to need medication now ??
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by chibatov(m): 9:38am On Jun 07, 2023
Firstly, except u had vegetables, fish shrimp and other kinds of protein in ur beans, u have no excuse to be that careless.
Now let me tell u a short story. Back in uni I went for a friends birthday party and had a lot to drink. I mean a good quantity of action bitters + black bullet. I took a can of black bullet home to continue the enjoyment hehe. Around 4am the next morning, I woke up to enjoy more black bullet( i opened it and had some sips before going to bed) and went back to bed. Few minutes later I woke up with a very strong feeling to throw up. In the next 1 hour later I had already thrown up more than 3 times. That was when i knew something was wrong because I wasnt feeling any symptoms of hangover or highness that comes with drinking. So I went and poured the whole contents of the drink in a container and found a medium(maybe teen sized) cockroach inside. Your guess as to why I was vomiting should be good as mine.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Lobotomy02: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2023
Curious345:
Hello guys..

Happening right now. I just chewed a fat healthy Coackroach. It was hidden inside the full spoon load of beans I just scooped and gulped now.

Please what do I do?

You will be fine, dont worry.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by fortunechy(m): 10:36am On Jun 07, 2023
Proteniuos food in China
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by KennethEnyi(m): 11:42am On Jun 07, 2023
GodPrince:
Nothing do you, cockroach is a Chinese delicacy and good source of protein

is he Chinese? Is he not African?
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by KennethEnyi(m): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2023
dude, rush to the hospital and go check for leprosy. That is so fucking disgusting. I’m so sorry man.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
Na vitamin J
Nothing do u

But nairaland sabi post rubbish
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by murtalaa(m): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
Depending on the diet of cockroach, it can be harmful or harmless. If it is a toilet roach, you can be sure that you have eaten a seriously fermented cooked human dung. March on any toilet roach and sniff it.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by TENHEU22(m): 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
Please fumigate your house to avoid chewing another one.
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by joinnow: 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
Curious345:
stop playing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
CNN carried the documentary then.
He is making $160k =120,000,000 millions yearly
Re: I Mistakenly Chewed And Swallowed A Big Coackroach In My Porridge Beans. by Lovelydaisies: 10:41am On Jun 08, 2023
I have come close to chewing cockroaches in my food on a few occasions. One was in my tasty beans porridge with boiled plantains. I was taking the spoon to my mouth when for no reason, I thought I should look at the content of the spoon. Beans, alright, and a little cockroach! I think I stopped eating after that.

But cockroaches are disgusting for a variety of reasons, including their being disease vectors. I might report to a pharmacy and ask if they can give me anything to cleanse me. Damn!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COVID-19: No Vaccination, No Church, Bank Attendance - Obaseki / 9 Most Searched Health Questions On Google In 2018 / Young Man Reportedly Commits Suicide In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.