Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka (53208 Views)

Super Eagles Dream Team Of The Decade / Maurizio Sarri: My Father, Amerigo, The Only Person Who Can Make Me Quit Smoking / Mikel Obi: How My Father Was Kidnapped Before Argentina Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Quintopia: 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Your father made the best decision for you....when you turn 50 , that's when u will thank your dad for helping with the decision

Actually, you brainwashed, brainless piece of trash, all the Nigerian players who were used in a couple of games by England and later dumped REGRET TILL THIS DAY that they didn’t choose to play for the Super Eagles instead. John Fashanu is among them.

Because you’re all stupid slaves drowned in ignorance and self hate, you don’t realise that black players in England, especially those with African names, are last to be hired and first to be fired once their form ‘drops’ in the eyes of the manager. And once dropped, they are never recalled.

Black players usually have a very short life-span in the England team.

They even have a racial quota in their team, unlike say France. And an England team is rarely ever allowed to have more than 2 or 3 black players on the pitch. That’s why Harry McGuire plays for them while much better black defenders like Fikayo Tomori are frozen out.

These are the people you compound Moro.ns are worshiping like slaves.

You’re just disgusting.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by HacheNoire: 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
FireUpNow:

How please? I really want to know

Didn’t you follow all that transfer saga to man city. He was advised to moved to a particular club and get playing time to build his career, but father wanted Manchester city, and look at now, he has been boxed out from top club or flight football.

He will be heading to China or Saudi anytime soon at that young age.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by panpan(m): 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
owngoalnigeria.com

Such an interesting name for a website!
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by FireUpNow(m): 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
HacheNoire:

Didn’t you follow all that transfer saga to man city. He was advised to moved to a particular club and get playing time to build his career, but father wanted Manchester city, and look at now, he has been boxed out from top club or flight football.

He will be heading to China or Saudi anytime soon at that young age.
To begin with I didn't follow the transfer saga of Ihecnacho. That's terrible from his father. Some parents are just too self centered
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by dododawa1: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
This boy no no anything, Just be praying for your dad,for not playing for this COUNTRY.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by HacheNoire: 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
FireUpNow:

To begin with I didn't follow the transfer saga of Ihecnacho. That's terrible from his father. Some parents are just too self centered

They love it quick!
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Quintopia: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
dododawa1:
This boy no no anything, Just be praying for your dad,for not playing for this COUNTRY.

You’re a sick, demonic person and deserve nothing good from this country.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Dougad: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
Quintopia:

Actually, you brainwashed, brainless piece of trash, all the Nigerian players who were used in a couple of games by England and later dumped REGRET TILL THIS DAY that they didn’t choose to play for the Super Eagles instead. John Fashanu is among them.

Because you’re all stupid slaves drowned in ignorance and self hate, you don’t realise that black players, especially those with African names, are last to be hired and first to be fired once their form ‘drops’ in the eyes of the manager. And once dropped, they are never recalled.

Completely stupid foolish talk.

Saka, Sterling, Rashford, Bellingham, Walker were regular starters during the last world cup.

No come here dey blow lie. The black players that weren't called up again were not good enough. Like who tf would Tammy Abraham and Dele Alli replace in the starting lineup?

Musiala was used very well too in Germany and was one of the best youngsters at the cup. I no wan even talk about France cos midfield defenders forwards na black people full am

So if you're good enough, you'll be called. Tammy shitted on Nigeria and didn't have the legs to back it up for England
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by phemmyfour: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Your father made the best decision for you....when you turn 50 , that's when u will thank your dad for helping with the decision
Wrong decision. He won't spend 5yrs in the national team. He should ask the likes of Paul Ince and Andy Cole

1 Like

Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Ameoba300: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
Beverlyjean:
. grin grin make e dey play grin

Maybe by now he he would still be dragging bench in lobi stars...

Sometimes, when talent doesn't get the right environment to really 🪴 grow, it withers and dies off.

I pray Nigeria gets it right someday.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Quintopia: 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
Dougad:

Completely stupid foolish talk.

Saka, Sterling, Rashford, Bellingham, Walker were regular starters during the last world cup.

No come here dey blow lie. The black players that weren't called up again were not good enough. Like who tf would Tammy Abraham and Dele Alli replace in the starting lineup?

Musiala was used very well too in Germany and was one of the best youngsters at the cup. I no wan even talk about France cos midfield defenders forwards na black people full am

So if you're good enough, you'll be called. Tammy shitted on Nigeria and didn't have the legs to back it up for England

Brainless dunce. Do you think I’m a small boy like you that only knows England under Southgate? Southgate is an outlier who will soon be shown the door, and then they will revert to their usual limits for black players.

I was BORN there so I know exactly what I’m talking about. They only tolerate blacks in their team, and if they had their way, they would be none at all.

When something goes wrong on the pitch, their commentators and media look for the first black player to blame for it. When a black misses a penalty for England, racist messages are sent them on their social media including ‘monkey’ images.

Even Southgate freezes out black players, because by right, no less than 7 or 8 black players should be starting for that team.

THESE ARE THE ANIMALS YOU PEOPLE ARE WORSHIPING.

YOU’RE DISGUSTING.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by edward1106(m): 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
HacheNoire:
Same with Iheanacho

Father destroyed his career!
The headline is deceptive. Read well, he didn't say such about his dad
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by FireUpNow(m): 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
HacheNoire:

They love it quick!
Yes th or y put money first before career which is very bad
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Satazaa: 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
popp:
Saka!!!

"That boi dey play shaa, buh Rashford dey play pass am".
oga park one side, his overall play is far better than rashford, check out his goals and assist s, why do you think he's is on England first team sheet ahead of rashford, foden and grealish,
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by kingyakos: 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
Quintopia:

You’re a stupid dog. The best decision is to also shut down nairaland, change it to EPL LAND and insist new members must be born in England. After all you are Nigerians and therefore worthless in your own eyes.

SPIT.

Yes I'm that dog that hit ur mom from behind and poured my dog sperm inside her and she gave birth to you clown dog.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Playing for super eagles na curse but playing for the 3 lions na bigger curse grin grin grin since 1966 that's around the beginning of the nigeria civil war, na the last time dem win any trophy,all their great players Rooney beckham Scholes lampard gerrard....(Harry kane grin grin grin cheesy in progress may not win even club trophy) all retired without any international trophy ,playing for arsenal and England na double curse
nonsense
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Dougad: 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
Quintopia:

Brainless dunce. Do you think I’m a small boy like you that only knows England under Southgate? Southgate is an outlier who will soon be shown the door, and then they will revert to their usual limits for black players. I was BORN there so I know exactly what I’m talking about. They only tolerate blacks in their team, and if they had their way, they would be none at all.

Even Southgate freezes out black players, because by right, no less than 7 or 8 black players should be starting for that team.

Stupid fool. What's the population of black people in England that you want almost 80% of their main players to be black especially when the others are just as good?

And I asked you a simple question, who would Tammy Abraham and Alli replace in that starting lineup?

If you're good enough you'll be called. And playing with England gives him a better chance of winning the WC than Nigeria?

So what tf would Saka play for Nigeria if he's good enough to cut it with the big boys? It'll be a waste of his career.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
Quintopia:

Brainless dunce. Do you think I’m a small boy like you that only knows England under Southgate? Southgate is an outlier who will soon be shown the door, and then they will revert to their usual limits for black players. I was BORN there so I know exactly what I’m talking about. They only tolerate blacks in their team, and if they had their way, they would be none at all.

When something goes wrong on the pitch, their commentators and media look for the first black player to blame for it. When a black misses a penalty for England, racist messages are sent them on their social media including ‘monkey’ images.

THESE ARE THE ANIMALS YOU PEOPLE ARE WORSHIPING.

YOU’RE DISGUSTING.
off point
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Quintopia: 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
Dougad:

Stupid fool. What's the population of black people in England that you want almost 80% of their main players to be black especially when the others are just as good?

And I asked you a simple question, who would Tammy Abraham and Alli replace in that starting lineup?

If you're good enough you'll be called. And playing with England gives him a better chance of winning the WC than Nigeria?

So what tf would Saka play for Nigeria if he's good enough to cut it with the big boys? It'll be a waste of his career.

Stupid airhead with rocks for brains, the population size of blacks should have absolutely no bearing on their level of representation. There is no official racial quota system in place.

France has a tiny black population, but their team comprises mostly blacks because they pick on MERIT.

And you are an absolute BUFFOON, brainwashed by English media hype, to think that England stands a chance in hell of winning ANYTHING called the World Cup.

This is a country that has won NOTHING either at U17, U20, Euros, Olympics, or Senior World Cup in the last 60 years!

NOTHING!

Not even 3rd place in any competition in the last 60 years.

But SOMEHOW, they will come from nowhere and just win the World Cup in your English media brainwashed head.

So NIGERIA, which has a far better history of winning things, can, if only her useless citizens like you, stopped feeling so damn inferior, have a MUCH BETTER CHANCE OF WINNING MAJOR TROPHIES than England.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by BreconHills(m): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
Beverlyjean:

In the same way Osimehen will be thanking his dad ba? Nigerian footballers now have better quality advisors and investment strategies than in the 80's and 90's when they blew their money on frivolities.

Does Mikel Obi look in financial trouble? Did he not play for the SE and was he not dropped at Chelsea for choosing the Nigerian Olympic team over his clubs pre season.

Once a player gets his domicile, advisors and marriage right, he can play for any country and not suffer adversely from any local factors.

1 Like

Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
Dougad:

england has a better chance of winning the world cup
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by simfrost90210: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Playing for super eagles na curse but playing for the 3 lions na bigger curse grin grin grin since 1966 that's around the beginning of the nigeria civil war, na the last time dem win any trophy,all their great players Rooney beckham Scholes lampard gerrard....(Harry kane grin grin grin cheesy in progress may not win even club trophy) all retired without any international trophy ,playing for arsenal and England na double curse

.., guy🤣🤣 shebi you know say you no well
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by desiredmee(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
So many people no dey read for this nairaland, na only CAPTION dem dey take comment
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Quintopia: 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
england has a better chance of winning the world cup

BASED ON WHAT?

Remind us when last England won anything.

English media brainwashed mumus.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Fcwilly: 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
HacheNoire:
Same with Iheanacho

Father destroyed his career!

He did not say his father destroy his career, that his father stopped him from representing Nigeria, please how did Iheanacho career take spoil? Bad belle people.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by HacheNoire: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
Fcwilly:

He did not say his father destroy his career, that his father stopped him from representing Nigeria, please how did Iheanacho career take spoil? Bad belle people.

If you are not current with football, stfu. The topic and debate graced this forum when all happened.

Hommie went for the money instead of his career, and we both know where he stands today, and even collecting pay cuts.

Let’s wait till he makes it to Saudi or Chinese league then we can judge his career compared to other super eagles player.

Dude was not ready to walk the ladder, and why he just rose and got relegated instantly.

Ex super eagles spoke to him then, but same thing you said was said, “bad belle people”
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Quintopia: 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
kingyakos:

Yes I'm that dog that hit ur mom from behind and poured my dog sperm inside her and she gave birth to you clown dog.

Dumbass slave to whites. Will you have this confidence to insult if you were speaking to a white person?

Wouldn’t you turn to a little smiley slave squealing “yes master, yes master”?

Worthless slave.

I bet there’s still padlocks on your lips.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Panda7(m): 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
play anywhere that is best for you not for any non technocrats ab.oki with his own religion. even my kids will play for where treat them best.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by simpleseyi: 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Your own no go spoil.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Quintopia: 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
Maynmann:

And won’t he encounter tribalism here too lol

Sure. Just like Alex Iwobi encounters tribalism when he plays for Nigeria.

See, because you’re drowned in self hatred, you even accuse your country falsely just to justify your self-hatred.

Just…disgusting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt / Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina / Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.