Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,301 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka (53212 Views)

Super Eagles Dream Team Of The Decade / Maurizio Sarri: My Father, Amerigo, The Only Person Who Can Make Me Quit Smoking / Mikel Obi: How My Father Was Kidnapped Before Argentina Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Gbeng30(m): 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
Your father has done well for you, there is nothing here for you in Nigeria..be happy where you are...
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Dougad: 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
england has a better chance of winning the world cup

That's exactly what I meant? The question mark was a mistake.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
Solsix:

Gbam, when his mate who choose Nigeria will be complaining of abandonment
Does the UK have provisions for pension for it’s retired Athletes?
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Quintopia: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
BreconHills:

In the same way Osimehen will be thanking his dad ba? Nigerian footballers now have better quality advisors and investment strategies than in the 80's and 90's when they blew their money on frivolities.

Does Mikel Obi look in financial trouble? Did he not play for the SE and was he not dropped at Chelsea for choosing the Nigerian Olympic team over his clubs pre season.

Once a player gets his domicile, advisors and marriage right, he can play for any country and not suffer adversely from any local factors.

Honestly bro, Nigerians are their own worst enemies. The comments on this thread actually show you why they have so many problems.

How can you make any headway if you yourself believe you’re nothing?

Why would there not be corruption if the people think there’s nothing worthy about their country?

1 Like

Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
AndroBlaze:
Unless i can't read properly, I can't see where his father said "Saka do not play for Nigeria" in that writeup.
I’m still looking it too bro
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by kingyakos: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
Quintopia:

Dumbass slave to whites. Will you have this confidence to insult if you were speaking to a white person?

Wouldn’t you turn to a little smiley slave squealing “yes master, yes master”?

Worthless slave.

I bet there’s still padlocks on your lips.

I've slapped a white man in my company
You fool can you ever attempt that?
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Quintopia: 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
phemmyfour:
Wrong decision. He won't spend 5yrs in the national team. He should ask the likes of Paul Ince and Andy Cole

5 years is even long.

More like 2 or 3 years.

If you’re black, they are always waiting for your form to dip just a little, and BOOM. You’re out.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by phemmyfour: 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
england has a better chance of winning the world cup
They should start by winning Euro first

Nigeria is 3times AFCON winner

1 Like

Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by comrChris(m): 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
There's comprehension problem in this country. The title is saying one thing while the story itself is something different and only few could see it
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by phemmyfour: 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2023
Quintopia:

5 years is even long.

More like 3 years.

If you’re black, they are always waiting for your form to dip just a a little, and BOOM. You’re out.

Exactly, no consistency in their national team. Raheem sterling can relate

1 Like

Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Quintopia: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
kingyakos:

I've slapped a white man in my company
You fool can you ever attempt that?

You’re a LIAR. Name your company.

How can a slave like you who thinks whites are superior to him dare slap a white man?

You can never do it.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Quintopia: 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
phemmyfour:
Exactly, no consistency in their national team. Raheem sterling can relate

Sterling has seen HELL from them. You have no idea the amount of racist abuse this man has received from English fans in his life. In addition to being used and dumped by them.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by kingyakos: 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
Quintopia:

You’re a LIAR. Name your company.

How can a slave like you who thinks whites are superior to him dare slap a white man?

You can never do it.

I'm not a slave to any human unlike you and your parents
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Beverlyjean(f): 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
Quintopia:

Actually, you brainwashed, brainless piece of trash, all the Nigerian players who were used in a couple of games by England and later dumped REGRET TILL THIS DAY that they didn’t choose to play for the Super Eagles instead. John Fashanu is among them.

Because you’re all stupid slaves drowned in ignorance and self hate, you don’t realise that black players in England, especially those with African names, are last to be hired and first to be fired once their form ‘drops’ in the eyes of the manager. And once dropped, they are never recalled.

Black players usually have a very short life-span in the England team.

They even have a racial quota in their team, unlike say France. And an England team is rarely ever allowed to have more than 2 or 3 black players on the pitch. That’s why Harry McGuire plays for them while much better black defenders like Fikayo Tomori are frozen out.

These are the people you compound Moro.ns are worshiping like slaves.

You’re just disgusting.

Dominique mukina2....rule 2 ....no bullying.... an unprovoked attack
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by YoungmcCoy56: 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
Wow, imagine Saka in the Super Eagle?

https://youtube.com/shorts/0g-wyIzIgvg?feature=share
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Quintopia: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
Beverlyjean:

Dominique mukina2....rule 2 ....no bullying.... an unprovoked attack

Unprovoked?

What can be more provocative than coming to a ‘NIGERIAN’ forum where the ‘Nigerians’ are praising a Nigerian-born player for NOT playing for Nigeria?

You are a deeply SICK, demented people, with an absolutely TRAGIC mentality, and you need to be told that.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Lukuluku69(m): 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
AndroBlaze:
Unless i can't read properly, I can't see where his father said "Saka do not play for Nigeria" in that writeup.

Thank you sir.

I was beginning to question my English and comprehension skills until I got to your post o.

The Father apparently wanted the Eagles but Bukayo felt otherwise.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by ekhai(m): 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
THERE ARE SO MANY ENEMIES OF NIGERIA PROGRESS ON THIS THREND. I WISH NIGERIA WELL.

1 Like

Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by crowther15(m): 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
Solsix:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Quintopia: 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
Solsix:

Never heard of Kanu, Jay Jay Okocha, Amokachi, Finidi, Oliseh, Amunike, Eguavoen, Osimhen, Chukwueze, or Alex Iwobi ever complain of “abandonment”.

Nigerians worship the very ground they walk on. They are national heroes and legends, celebrated everywhere they go in Nigeria.

Some have even gone on to coach the national team at all age levels.

So why and how would Nigeria ‘abandon’ Bukayo Saka?

Low IQ self hater.

Do you know how many black players in England have been abandoned IN THEIR PRIME by the English?

Honestly, the degree of ignorance and stupidity of you Nigerian youths is just incredible.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by elkab17: 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Playing for super eagles na curse but playing for the 3 lions na bigger curse grin grin grin since 1966 that's around the beginning of the nigeria civil war, na the last time dem win any trophy,all their great players Rooney beckham Scholes lampard gerrard....(Harry kane grin grin grin cheesy in progress may not win even club trophy) all retired without any international trophy ,playing for arsenal and England na double curse

Weyrey 😂
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Maynmann: 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
Quintopia:

Sure. Just like Alex Iwobi encounters tribalism when he plays for Nigeria.

See, because you’re drowned in self hatred, you even accuse your country falsely just to justify your self-hatred.

Just…disgusting.
You must be delusional not to know there is tribalism in Nigeria.

You are the one with self hatred, we are all human beings whether fair or dark skinned.

1 Like

Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Solsix(m): 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Does the UK have provisions for pension for it’s retired Athletes?
So u don't know??
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Solsix(m): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
Quintopia:

Never heard of Kanu, Jay Jay Okocha, Amokachi, Finidi, Oliseh, Amunike, Eguavoen, Osimhen, Chukwueze, or Alex Iwobi ever complain of “abandonment”.

Nigerians worship the very ground they walk on. They are national heroes and legends, celebrated everywhere they go in Nigeria.

Some have even gone on to coach the national team at all age levels.

So why and how would Nigeria ‘abandon’ Bukayo Saka

Low IQ self hater.

Do you know how many black players in England have been abandoned IN THEIR PRIME by the English?

Honestly, the degree of ignorance and stupidity of you Nigerian youths is just incredible.

So u didn't hear about wilsom prima and his likes?? You and I knows that Nigeria doesn't regard it's heroes. Some of our ex international who coached national teams how much are the been own?? There no comparison between Nigeria and England. Our system don't work. You are u not looking for visa to go UK?
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Edoziesmart(m): 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
Mods stop pushing garbage to front page. The title is misleading.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
Solsix:

So u don't know??
Oya, educate us please
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Ifyman: 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Playing for super eagles na curse but playing for the 3 lions na bigger curse grin grin grin since 1966 that's around the beginning of the nigeria civil war, na the last time dem win any trophy,all their great players Rooney beckham Scholes lampard gerrard....(Harry kane grin grin grin cheesy in progress may not win even club trophy) all retired without any international trophy ,playing for arsenal and England na double curse
Dem dey talk of money you u dey talk of trophy..
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by bigman001(m): 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
ogunijebu18:

So do the other black players. He’s should only come back to play for Yoruba nation not Nigeria as he was born and raised in England not Nigeria. How entitled of Nigeria to think he should play there while doing nothing for him.

Racism in western countries and Europe are far better than Tribalism in Nigeria ..
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Nahyousabi: 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
Your father is wise. This country is not worth serving
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by rrule911(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
Be like say na only u get sense so far for this comment section
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by dododawa1: 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
Quintopia:

You’re a sick, demonic person and deserve nothing good from this country.
oga,don't stop your D.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
bigman001:

Racism in western countries and Europe are far better than Tribalism in Nigeria ..
Tell that to black Americans. Do you really know what they did in America?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt / Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina / Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.