Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka (53216 Views)

Super Eagles Dream Team Of The Decade / Maurizio Sarri: My Father, Amerigo, The Only Person Who Can Make Me Quit Smoking / Mikel Obi: How My Father Was Kidnapped Before Argentina Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Quintopia: 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
bigman001:

Racism in western countries and Europe are far better than Tribalism in Nigeria ..

This comment is typical of the RANK IGNORANCE of you Nigerian youths.

You don't know anything.

Empty-headed.

Let me educate you about racism.

Because of RACISM....

You will enter a shop, and the shop assistants will be following you around from a distance because they assume you're there to steal, and are too poor to buy anything there, because you're black.

If you turn around and see them, they will pretend to be stacking the shelves.

When you pay money into their hands, they will refuse to touch your hand, because you're black.

When giving you change, they will drop the coins into your hand, just so that they don't touch you.

When you are walking down the street, a woman walking in your direction will clutch her bag tighter, because she sees a black man coming, and she assumes you're a thief who is looking to snatch her bag.

Sometimes they will see you coming and just cross to other side of the road and keep walking from there.

This is even if you're a wearing a suit.

Doesn't matter. All she sees is your skin colour, which tells her you are a thief and a robber.

In addition to all this, you are discriminated against in the job market if you are black.

Millions of blacks are in jobs not commensurate with their academic qualifications.

Thousands of Nigerians in America with Masters Degrees and Doctorates are driving taxi, not because of anything else but their skin color and accent.

Police regularly stop you in the street in America and shoot you. Because you are black.

9 times out of 10 they get away with it, after planting drugs on you or claiming you threatened them.

You could be walking down the street in a 'white neighbourhood' and someone would just see you through their window and call the police on you. If you're unlucky, the police would arrest you and plant a gun or drugs on you and charge you.

If you're in the train, and nearly all the seats are taken, they will stand for the entire journey rather than sit on an empty seat beside you, because you're black.

And when your black celebrities or footballers 'annoy' them (perhaps by missing a penalty), they send them floods of 'monkey' images and racial abuse via social media, and belch out their monkey chants in stadiums.

Do other ethnicities in Nigeria treat YOU like this?

Of course they do not.

Whatever your political quarrel, they do not treat you as though you were ....subhuman.

YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE IMBEC.ILE AND A FCKING MOR.ON OF THE FIRST ORDER TO DARE COMPARE THESE PUNY ETHNIC RIVALRIES YOU HAVE HERE WITH .....RACISM.

1 Like

Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
Arsenal fans call him "The big fish"
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
phemmyfour:
They should start by winning Euro first

Nigeria is 3times AFCON winner
u can as well compare caf champions league to ucl. as if naija can win euros.naija wey neva reach wc quarter final b4.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
Quintopia:

BASED ON WHAT?

Remind us when last England won anything.

English media brainwashed mumus.
to hell with afcon if u have not reached the quarter final of the wc at least. go and wash ur brain with hypo,english media doesnt have to tell me everything.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Quintopia: 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
Solsix:

So u didn't hear about wilsom prima and his likes?? You and I knows that Nigeria doesn't regard it's heroes. Some of our ex international who coached national teams how much are the been own?? There no comparison between Nigeria and England. Our system don't work. You are u not looking for visa to go UK?

You can't even string a sentence together, yet you think you know anything.

What happened to Wilson Oruma? You are a liar. The govt have given loads of CASH to the Super Eagles and have built them HOUSES in Abuja.

None of the Super Eagles players has been 'abandoned', as you claimed.

So because the English system ''works better'', we should not support Nigerian-born players playing for Nigeria?

Until Nigeria becomes an advanced country where ''everything works'', we should all just wash our hands off her?

So who will develop her?

Ghosts?

Can't you see you're demented?

And no, you wretched freak of nature, I'm not seeking any blasted visa to the UK, not least because I hold a British passport having been born there.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Quintopia: 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
to hell with afcon if u have not reached the quarter final of the wc at least. go and wash ur brain with hypo,english media doesnt have to tell me everything.

One word: SLAVE.

(If the slave cared about Nigeria reaching the WC quarter finals, why does he support Saka not playing for Nigeria?)
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
Quintopia:

off point ,did u even know whites also play for other countries,eg south africa?
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Quintopia: 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
off point ,did u even know whites also play for other countries,eg south africa?

Sorry I've no idea what that even means.

Who gives 2 shiits if whites are playing for South Africa?
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
Quintopia:

(If the slave cared about Nigeria reaching the quarter finals, why does he support Saka not playing for Nigeria?)
must saka be there b4 they reach were ur master has passed more than once?
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by CoolUsername: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
solonnachi:

He will have to live with the racism he is presently encountering in England

Racism in England, tribalism in Nigeria. At least England has social amenities.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
Quintopia:

Sorry I've no idea what that even means.

Who gives 2 shiits if whites are playing for South Africa?
whites 4rm europe dont condemn fellow whites 4 doing so angry
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Quintopia: 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
must saka be there b4 they reach were ur master has passed more than once?

I've NO MASTER, because I know my black history, and know that we civilized these same pink-skinned people you worship like a frigging dunce today.

AND YES, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT FOR SAKA TO BE THERE TO HELP THE SUPER EAGLES REACH THE WC QUARTER FINALS, AND EVEN GO BEYOND THAT. ABSOLUTELY.

1 Like

Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Quintopia: 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
whites 4rm europe dont condemn fellow whites 4 doing so angry

I never condemned Saka for playing for England. It's his choice. What I find criminally insane is you so called ''Nigerians'' PRAISING HIM for choosing England over Nigeria, based on all sorts of frivolous, garbage reasons that can't stand up to any scrutiny.

THAT IS SICK.

1 Like

Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Quintopia: 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
''The thing wey black no good...

Na foreign things dem dey like, no be so?

Colomentality..

E be say you be colonial man

You don be slave man before

Dem don release you now

But you neva release yourself..''

- FELA KUTI - 'Colonial Mentality'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC6ouP7qRoQ&ab_channel=FelaKuti
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
Quintopia:

I've NO MASTER, because I know my black history, and know that we civilized these same pink-skinned people you worship like a frigging dunce today.

AND YES, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT FOR SAKA TO BE THERE TO HELP THE SUPER EAGLES REACH THE WC QUARTER FINALS, AND EVEN GO BEYOND THAT. ABSOLUTELY.

u dont know what worship means. u failed to answer my question. cant nigeria do without saka and why?
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
Quintopia:

I never condemned Saka for playing for England. It's his choice. What I find criminally insane is you so called ''Nigerians'' PRAISING HIM for choosing England over Nigeria, based on all sorts of frivolous, garbage reasons that can't stand up to any scrutiny.

THAT IS SICK.
u are indirectly condemning him angry
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Quintopia: 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
u dont know what worship means. u failed to answer my question. cant nigeria do without saka and why?

What does ''do without Saka'' mean?

Can't England do without Saka?

I thought you people said England are going to win the world cup.

They need a Nigerian kid to win the world cup?

Great!

So why do you support that kid choosing NOT to play for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
Quintopia:
''The thing wey black no good...

Nah foreign things dem dey like, no be so?

Colomentality..

E be say you be colonial man

You don be slave man before

Dem don release you now

But you neva release yourself..''

- FELA KUTI - 'Colonial Mentality'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC6ouP7qRoQ&ab_channel=FelaKuti
u cant be talking to me
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Quintopia: 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
u cant be talking to me

I ain't talking to you.

FELA is. grin
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
Quintopia:

What does ''do without Saka'' mean?

Can't England do without Saka?

I thought you people said England are going to win the world cup.

They need a Nigerian kid to win the world cup?

Great!

So why do you support that kid choosing NOT to play for Nigeria?

the world cup is not certain 4 any team. however,england reached the semi in 2018 without saka and they neva forced him to play last year. absence of force means they can reach the quarter or semi without him. i support becuz i cant hate him 4 dat.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
Quintopia:

I ain't talking to you.

FELA is. grin
false
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by phemmyfour: 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
u can as well compare caf champions league to ucl. as if naija can win euros.naija wey neva reach wc quarter final b4.
Illiterate
You can only win your continent competition . Besides, if Portugal, Greece and Denmark can do it, nothing stops England with all their noise from achieving that.

1 Like

Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:37pm On Jun 05, 2023
phemmyfour:
Illiterate
You can only win your continent competition . Besides, if Portugal, Greece and Denmark can do it, nothing stops England with all their noise from achieving that.
they are still more successful. ur afcon or euro is nothing to a wc win,runner up,semi.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by djgreenland(m): 12:01am On Jun 06, 2023
HacheNoire:
Same with Iheanacho

Father destroyed his career!
For Nigeria, right?
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by solasalako(m): 5:58am On Jun 06, 2023
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin Haba, e no mean Alaaye is already tending his his herds of cattles . Saka is covered grin.

Houseofglam7:
Daddy knows best grin
A single handshake 🤝 from a certain someone would’ve meant the end of your career.

👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by yinkeys(m): 6:38am On Jun 06, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Playing for super eagles na curse but playing for the 3 lions na bigger curse grin grin grin since 1966 that's around the beginning of the nigeria civil war, na the last time dem win any trophy,all their great players Rooney beckham Scholes lampard gerrard....(Harry kane grin grin grin cheesy in progress may not win even club trophy) all retired without any international trophy ,playing for arsenal and England na double curse
He’s won community shield with Arsenal
He missed out on winning the FA cup with Arsenal I think
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by gaskiyamagana: 6:38am On Jun 06, 2023
Beverlyjean:
Your father made the best decision for you....when you turn 50 , that's when u will thank your dad for helping with the decision
50 is not only '2far' but "3far" as well if he can choose any indices or areas of economic, political, religious and social lives; then juxtaposite the two countries.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by gaskiyamagana: 6:48am On Jun 06, 2023
Quintopia:

THAT IS SICK.
". ....... frivolous, garbage reasons that can't stand up to any scrutiny."
Libya returnee comment.
Was it the same way Nigeria football governing body and English football governing body treating their players ?
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Olodo24: 6:51am On Jun 06, 2023
EmiDon11:
Omo.
England weather na confirm filter abeg.
So na like these this guy dey?
Bukayo has always looked his original dark self on screen. The belief by Nigerians that the weather in civilized countries automatically lightens our skin is false and birthed out of inferiority complex. Nigerians believe that our sunny weather is the reason we have dark skins even when it's proven that over 70% of Nigerians are naturally dark skinned and only get lightened by bleaching elements.

Your skin colour is in your gene. Every black don't have the same skin tone. Some are darker and some lighter.

See how dark American stars like Viola Davis, 50 Cent and others are. Yet Nigerians believe the weather over there will make them fair
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by gaskiyamagana: 7:04am On Jun 06, 2023
Quintopia:

You can't even string a sentence together, yet you think you know anything.

What happened to Wilson Oruma? You are a liar. The govt have given loads of CASH to the Super Eagles and have built them HOUSES in Abuja.

None of the Super Eagles players has been 'abandoned', as you claimed.

So because the English system ''works better'', we should not support Nigerian-born players playing for Nigeria?

Until Nigeria becomes an advanced country where ''everything works'', we should all just wash our hands off her?

So who will develop her?

Ghosts?

Can't you see you're demented?

And no, you wretched freak of nature, I'm not seeking any blasted visa to the UK, not least because I hold a British passport having been born there.

Hold your excellent English speaking and writing. Hold your English nationality. The guy is saying the truth. I have forgotten the name of the former national coach who fell sick last year that one of our richest men, Otedola , not government that came to his rescue. We that are tasting evils of Nigeria government system known better than you. Even, if you are our enemy, we wish you not to come and join us in sufferness our government is inflicting on us.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by virginchaser(m): 8:33am On Jun 06, 2023
It's obvious ⅔ of readers here are bunch of lazy people whom stays on topic alone but never bothered to read the body of the write up.
Re: My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka by Adakintroy: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2023
Lack of patriotism this generation of youth. See how they are praising the father.

They hardly understand the question but are the first to give answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo's Account To Be Frozen Over N924M Debt / Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina / Coronavirus: Ludogorets Players Wear Masks As They Arrive Italy To Face Inter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.