Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why (28247 Views)

Slave Bible From 1800 Omitted Key Passages That Could Incite Rebellion / Have You Read The Bible From Genesis To Revelation In A Year Before? / The Middle Path (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by Steep(m): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2023
Amujale:

The Romans are the ones who invented Christianity, yet, you continue to perpetuate a false representation of history.

It's pretty simple, we MUST bin all these foreign extremist ideologies and concentrate our focus on reality.

And the reality here is that our history comprises of agriculture, arts, architecture, astrology, astronomy, commerce, economics, engineering, fishing, law, mathematics, medical sciences, metallurgy, mining, philosophy, physical sciences, shipbuilding e.t.c

These are the things we ought to return to studying conscientiously.
This is pure ignorance of history. Jesus is a historical person, the books of the gospel are historical.
Jesus life, death and resurrection are historical.

Why would Rome persecute and kill Christians?
Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by Amujale(m): 9:05am On Jun 05, 2023
Steep:
This is pure ignorance of history. Jesus is a historical person.

Jesus is a fictional character.

Assuming you have any proof to the contrary, kindly provide them here or simply accept the facts as stated above and make the necessary amends to your viewpoint going forward.

3 Likes

Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by Amujale(m): 9:08am On Jun 05, 2023
Steep:
the books of the gospels are historical

The Christian bible isn't a history textbook.

My advice is for you to bin all the nonsense you're currently reading and instead go and pick up proper history books.

1 Like

Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by Steep(m): 9:11am On Jun 05, 2023
Amujale:

Jesus is a fictional character.

Assuming you have any proof to the contrary, kindly provide them here or simply accept the facts as stated above and make the necessary amends to your viewpoint going forward.
Christopher Columbus is a fictional character, proof he really existed.
Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by Steep(m): 9:13am On Jun 05, 2023
Amujale:

The Christian bible isn't a history textbook.

My advice is for you to bin all the nonsense you're currently reading and instead go and pick up proper history books.
those history books are made up. You are saying nonsense prove otherwise
Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by Amujale(m): 9:15am On Jun 05, 2023
Steep:

Why would Rome persecute and kill Christians?

You'd have to ask a Roman, if ever you get to see a Roman.

My thing is that you're peddling a false representation of history, and as such, that question is mute.

When you afford yourself the time to actually study history, oppossed to peddling false narratives, then you can come back here to make proper sense.

1 Like

Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by Amujale(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2023
Steep:

You aren't making any sense.

The onus is on you to provide the proof of your fictional characters and false narratives.

One cannot prove the non-existence of a character that never existed in the first instance.
Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by Steep(m): 9:19am On Jun 05, 2023
Amujale:

You aren't making any sense.

The onus is on you to provide the proof of your fictional characters and false narratives.

One cannot prove the non-existence of a character that never existed in the first instance.

The onus is on you to prove that history is provable.
Go ahead, you are the one that assumed history is provable to do the needful prove it.
Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by Amujale(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2023
Steep:

All these foreign extremist ideologically based rhetoric ought to be banned throughout our continent's education systems, similar to the Utah District.
Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by Steep(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2023
Amujale:

You'd have to ask a Roman, if ever you get to see a Roman.

My thing is that you're peddling a false representation of history, and as such, that question is mute.

When you afford yourself the time to actually study history, oppossed to peddling false narratives, then you can come back here to make proper sense.

you are not making sense, because history has it that Rome fought Christianity because it was a treat to the empire.

Christianity started form Israel not Rome, Jesus was a real historical person not a myths or folk lore, and his crucifixion and resurrection was real.
Why would Rome crucify Jesus and fought to suppress Christianity.
Don't absorb any garbage simply it suits your narrative but rather find evidence of it.
Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by Amujale(m): 9:23am On Jun 05, 2023
Steep:
The onus is on you to prove that history is provable.
Go ahead, you are the one that assumed history is provable to do the needful prove it.

Give yourself a wobble.

Ok. You accept that the Jesus character is fictional.

Cool, now keep it moving.
Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by Steep(m): 9:25am On Jun 05, 2023
Amujale:

All these foreign extremist ideologically based rhetoric ought to be banned throughout our continent's education systems, similar to the Utah District.
I agree with you ideologues can be dangerous but it is unfair to judge what you have non clue about.
You can't judge Islam base on what book haram, isis are doing, you have to read the Koran to judge Islam, same with Christianity.

Have you read the books of the gospel?
Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by Steep(m): 9:25am On Jun 05, 2023
Amujale:

Give yourself a wobble.

Ok. You accept that the Jesus character is fictional.

Cool, now keep it moving.
Ok you are running away. Because you can't even swallow your medicine
Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by Maynmann: 10:16am On Jun 05, 2023
Amujale:

You ought to go and ask those who subscribe to the said foreign extremist ideology.

The only accurate narratives regarding our history are the ones determined by our historians, scholars and academics, all other narratives are false and invalid.

Assuming you want to start a thread on this topic then, feel free to tag me and we can get it popping, however, I will not allow you to derail this thread.

Now, reel yourself back in and cease arguing aimlessly.

Still Talking like an empty barrel.
Accordance to Which evidence?
Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by Chibuezem(m): 11:05am On Jun 05, 2023
superCleanworks:

and you know mine. you are more Jesus Jesus Jesus than everyone else. what a pharisee approach. But cheer up, hypocrisy fit you very well.
this is my last and final reply to you.
I don't know yours Sir
Pls let's keep chatting... I'm enjoying your company grin
Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by rezzy: 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
superCleanworks:
Yeah. I wonder how a child would be comfortable reading how 40,000 people was wiped out because of 10 commandments

or thousands of snakes biting everyone till the IMAGE OF A SNAKE was created. but the same people were admonished for the image of a calf.

or wild bears tearing children apart because of another man's head.

Seriously I would deal with any teacher that brings religion to my child.

Feel free to buy all the versions of bible and read them to your children AT HOME. You can do it with loud speaker if you want.
keep your religion at home.

Crk is compulsory in most secular primary
school .

Abi how are you going to do that
Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by bukatyne(f): 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
After all the chukuchaka,

The article stated a very correct fact:

Parents should teach their children from the Bible at home. The Church and religious schools can help reinforce it.

However, it is the parents' primary responsibility.

That also goes for sexual orientations, gender types outside the biologically known male & female, and any other yeye ideologies up their sleeves.
Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by Amujale(m): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
Steep:

Have you read the books of the gospel?

All the foreign extremist ideologically based narratives are fake, false and counterintuitive.

The Christian bible isn't a history textbook, my advice is for you to bin all the nonsense you're currently reading and instead go and pick up proper history books.
Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by Steep(m): 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
Amujale:

All the foreign extremist ideologically based narratives are fake, false and counterintuitive.

The Christian bible isn't a history textbook, my advice is for you to bin all the nonsense you're currently reading and instead go and pick up proper history books.

I am asking you how do you prove a book is a history book?
The books of the gospel are historical, Jesus is a historical figure even the modern calendar is numbered base on Jesus birth.

Even atheists intellectuals agree that Jesus was a historical person, you sir are ignorant.
Open up and find out yourself.
Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by Amujale(m): 7:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
Steep:
The books of the gospel are historical, Jesus is a historical figure even the modern calendar is numbered base on Jesus birth.

Even atheists intellectuals agree that Jesus was a historical person, you sir are ignorant.

You can miss me with all that gobbledegook.

Answer my question or keep it moving.

There was never a person who walked this Earth called Jesus Christ.

Kindly provide proof of this fictional character of yours or receive sense into your viscera and make the necessary amends to your viewpoint.
Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by musicwriter(m): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
Steep:

Modern calendar was actually following the birth of Roman emperor, Diocletian.

AD used to be called ANNO DIOCLETIAN i.e the year of DIOCLETIAN not our Lord.

Anno Diocletian was changed to Anno dominos by a clergy named Dionysius Exiguus in 525 CE, which is relatively recent. It was invented by Rome more than 500 years after your so called Jesus supposedly lived. 500 years apart!!

Jesus is a FRAUD, in fact, the biggest fraud in history.

Look it up.

1 Like

Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by Steep(m): 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
Amujale:

You can miss me with all that gobbledegook.

Answer my question or keep it moving.

There was never a person who walked this Earth called Jesus Christ.

Kindly provide proof of this fictional character of yours or receive sense into your viscera and make the necessary amends to your viewpoint.

you are far from reality, Jesus is a historical figure.
Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by Deffi(m): 5:35am On Jun 06, 2023
A sad event for America.

INDEED, THERE WAS A NATION!

America has become Godless, the true Babylon the great which has (will) fall, will fall in 1 hour. Revelation 17/18
Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by BusinessPlan22: 7:31am On Jun 06, 2023
Kingosytex:

You are an idiot, a slowpoke, and complete nonentity if you think the late prophet wasn't from the true messiah. I never you guys had the keys to heaven.

Monkey brain, your destiny has been eaten by ur satanic father tb
Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by GLouis: 7:39am On Jun 06, 2023
superCleanworks:

Please show me where I was talking about LGBT or anything closely related.
is that what the topic is about? If that is what you interested in then that is entirely your problem. not mine.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/06/04/federal-judge-overturns-tennessees-ban-on-drag-shows-in-front-of-kids/
Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by GLouis: 7:41am On Jun 06, 2023
superCleanworks:

is that what the topic is about? If that is what you interested in then that is entirely your problem. not mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgnOaY1attg
Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by GLouis: 7:42am On Jun 06, 2023
superCleanworks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07DYmgoUnWM
Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by superCleanworks(m): 11:47am On Jun 06, 2023
GLouis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07DYmgoUnWM

see how you fail simple things in life.
is this topic about LGBT or religion? see how deluded and comfused you are?
Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by Kingosytex(m): 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
BusinessPlan22:

Monkey brain, your destiny has been eaten by ur satanic father tb

Brainless idiot. You've got no destiny to be eaten up by anybody or being because you're of no use. Atụrụ.
Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by KnownUnknown: 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
Steep:
you are not making sense, because history has it that Rome fought Christianity because it was a treat to the empire.

Sure they fought it. Lol
They fought it so much that the oldest office in Christianity is that of the Pontifex Maximus a.k.a. The Chief Priest of Rome a.k.a. The Pope
Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by GLouis: 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
superCleanworks:

see how you fail simple things in life.
is this topic about LGBT or religion? see how deluded and comfused you are?

Why I answered you the way I did is I know your type. You first of all advocate the removal of bibles. Then later allow witch-craft ,then LGBT.

You hide intentions and this removal of ban from school is a Trojan horse to these things. I mentioned so what I am trying to say is I know where you are going. Have a nice day Gay-lord
Re: Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why by superCleanworks(m): 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
GLouis:

Why I answered you the way I did is I know your type. You first of all advocate the removal of bibles. Then later allow witch-craft ,then LGBT.

You hide intentions and this removal of ban from school is a Trojan horse to these things. I mentioned so what I am trying to say is I know where you are going. Have a nice day Gay-lord

you are so boring.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"Suleman Heals The Blind & Crippled In Liberia Amidst Massive Crowd"- Says Owusu / Spiritual Grace; Amazing Pictures! / Pastors That Are Poor Were Not Called By God- Uma Ukpai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.