Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,610 members, 7,847,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

If The Girl You Want To Mary Ask You This Question ''can U Take Care Of Me? '' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If The Girl You Want To Mary Ask You This Question ''can U Take Care Of Me? '' (12063 Views)

Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: If The Girl You Want To Mary Ask You This Question ''can U Take Care Of Me? '' by KDULAR: 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2011
As much as I can say that in this our area most women are not confused when they say "care for me" but truly what is on their mind or meant is "spend cash for /on me" .and we guys need to see that. A girl that is interested in "take me out, eat this or that, see what she's putting on! but not intterested in counsels, advices,, books talk shows , family,friendship will probably fall this category ( Ala febi pa) grin.
It is obvious from most of our posts that guys actually wants ladies to demand for material things.because majoruty of replies are tends towards interpreting her can you take care of nme to being material things despite of all the assistance the guy had given the girl which we only see the material aspect of it even the OP . Meaning, we men mostly view our contributions into relationships in monetary terms . So when we could not perform any further we term the girl as been materialistic. .
Re: If The Girl You Want To Mary Ask You This Question ''can U Take Care Of Me? '' by mattfifa(m): 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2011
d gal is after somthin else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

........ / My Ordeal With A Handsome Guy And His Horrible Looking Big Pant / Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.