Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy (28319 Views)

Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins / Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) / Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by ItisWell22(f): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
Samantha124:
The more they share the room with the child, the more it's gonna be difficult for them to train the child to sleep in his or her own room.

Who knows? Maybe the child has already seen them having sex in the middle of the night when they thought he or she was asleep, but he or she just kept quiet.

One of my family friends used to walk around their child naked whenever they thought she was fast asleep, until one day they heard her talking of how her father has got a long thing on the front and this child was still learning to talk properly.. grin grin grin

😳

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Ibkrichie(m): 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
Samantha124:
The more they share the room with the child, the more it's gonna be difficult for them to train the child to sleep in his or her own room.

Who knows? Maybe the child has already seen them having sex in the middle of the night when they thought he or she was asleep, but he or she just kept quiet.

One of my family friends used to walk around their child naked whenever they thought she was fast asleep, until one day they heard her talking of how her father has got a long thing on the front and this child was still learning to talk properly.. grin grin grin

Ah, 😂
The memory will be there forever đŸ˜č

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Escapist(f): 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
brutal1:
😂, na our 6th year we dey and only once, and na for sitting room for night , the lights were off (intentionally) we thought they were fast asleep until one strange body touch me(I disconnected and took off but the mom didn’t run
 she just carried him and took him back to bed..(end of the show for me
when she came back..fellow nigeria don rest) as in ehn and anytime they come in. The first question is what are you doing? In my mind , you go tell me how e take concern you.

Omo grin

3 Likes

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by mkoabiola: 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
Comment readers association
Lag branch

Too many hilarious comments. Hahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Otasikwe(m): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
Endurance till they sleep off
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Baatunde(m): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
See me rolling on the floor, you don kolo I swear! grin grin grin

brutal1:
Oh! Boss the one here na all those light wood so opening it with force alone is so loud that you will know. That infant you mentioned is the sweetest because her mom can be playing with him/her at the front while a child of God like me is busy at the back 😂 everybody go hold their lane. There was a time I was digging from the back and playing with one of the balloons while he was sucking the other, he switched to that particular one I was playing with, I moved to the one he was sucking earlier 😆 no pikin go deprive me of my heritage.

3 Likes

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Escapist(f): 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2023
seetomorrow:

Abeg ask him ohh. A lot of people are so bitter within themselves these days grin grin grin grin

You know this. Bitter and angry. Why are they always angry? Hian.
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by kmaster007: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
My baby acting like John Wick
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by YoungmcCoy56: 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by brutal1(m): 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
Just take it easy. No pressure. Make your relationship a closed one. Make her your best male and female friend, be her gossip mate sortey she won’t have gist for any friend. No friends, even your parents, siblings and pastor them
shut everybody off. Let people wonder what’s going on inside, when you disagree on things, settle it. When you fight, don’t let it get to food and other room(that’s where all fights are settled) Once there is no crack, there is a high tendency una go last. Close her up ooo women are wonderful.
BigDawsNet:

I respect you oh... me and my fiancé are still talking on this...

Do you hav any advice?

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by sharpwriter(m): 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
pappilo:
I know someone who made a second child beacause his daughter woke up and started to stare at him and his wife at around the time he was going to execute coitus interuptus. grin

I think he was dumb. The daughter was not even 2. so what if she sees you spilling your seed? She'd never remember
Hahahahahahaha.... grin grin cheesy cheesy grin. This is crazy... The guy froze in horror grin cheesy o gan pa, ni baby tĂșn wọlĂ© dĂ©.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by BigDawsNet: 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
brutal1:
Just take it easy. No pressure. Make your relationship a closed one. Make her your best male and female friend, be her gossip mate sortey she won’t have gist for any friend. No friends, even your parents, siblings and pastor them
shut everybody off. Let people wonder what’s going on inside, when you disagree on things, settle it. When you fight, don’t let it get to food and other room(that’s where all fights are settled) Once there is no crack, there is a high tendency una go last. Close her up ooo women are wonderful.

Thank you sir... I really appreciate this...

God bless

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by tiswell(m): 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
SmileDance:
How old is the baby, do it like that he won't understand anything
you don spoil
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by queenfav(f): 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
That's why your kids should have their own room.I have always wondered how People in one room find time to procreate.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by detectivejones: 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

leaving a child by itself during sex is exactly the same as leaving a child by itself when you fall asleep at night...
Prof Prof you are doing well I hail you

3 Likes

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by aysnoopy(m): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
capricornlady:
Her own child doesn't seem to be a baby like that , hence her worry. A child that can wake up and turn on the light is not too small. She claimed there are other rooms, wonder why the child can't be in another room or they simply go to the other room to do what they need to do and come back to sleep.

Abi o. I don't see problem in that.
Even if their child is about 3 to 5 years old and they are in a room apartment, they can still do it when he/she is alseep. Not until they do doggy and started royal rumble. That can do other low-key position like the woman sleeping with her side and d man in same position coming from behind and going low-key
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Goddyrichie(m): 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
brutal1:
Turn on the TV, put it in their favourite channel , ours is paw patrol. Give them the remote. Close the door that leads to the door of the bedroom. That’s two doors. Let your towels be close so that you can quickly cover up(dry clean the towel afterwards) At least we have 40 -1hr to ourselves. If any of them want to come, the moment he opens the first door, we will hear because it is always with force and we get toweled up and act like nothing is happening. It’s that crazy to be doing the thing codedly in your own house.
huh expert I fall 4 u o ✊

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Killermamba: 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
Escapist:
How do parents who share the same room with their young toddlers manage to make love without being noticed?

Asking for a family friend.
Na James bond style I dey use pass, my nigga must wake anytime I wan touch him mama , e come be like say I borrow money from the guy put for him mama head oooh, when I mean am, I go play with the guy him go sweat tire, come sleep like say him take something, that time even if I shake the whole house down him nor go wake or hear anything

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by detectivejones: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
brutal1:
Turn on the TV, put it in their favourite channel , ours is paw patrol. Give them the remote. Close the door that leads to the door of the bedroom. That’s two doors. Let your towels be close so that you can quickly cover up(dry clean the towel afterwards) At least we have 40 -1hr to ourselves. If any of them want to come, the moment he opens the first door, we will hear because it is always with force and we get toweled up and act like nothing is happening. It’s that crazy to be doing the thing codedly in your own house.
Sounds painful just to knack in your house

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by novia22(f): 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
Those of you who don't have clingy toddlers or kids yet will never really understand how OP feels. These kids will rubbish your efforts so tey you go dey hide to chop wetin be your own under your own roof where you paid full rent.
Those of you saying rent a big house, big house is not the problem, they will still find you. I am talking from experience. I live in a big house yet my daughter has a way of even waking up at night to locate you with one yeye excuse of I want to drink water, or crawling into bed with you in the name of being scared. Forget all these things you see in movies, Reality is so different.

If these children never do you something, you no go understand walahi.

4 Likes

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by LordErrk: 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
EriMma1:
Wnat kind of question is this?

You've not figured and worked out how to have your privacy, you're still talking about having sex so you can produce another child in that same small space. This time around, you won't even have time round the clock.

People should learn to plan before jumping into marriage and not after rushing in and getting stuck in a tight corner to avoid all this kind of stories that touch. This is how children learn bad things and spoil from an early age.

Let them forget about having fun for now and work on getting a bigger space with separate rooms for their children.

Sex≠baby! Because you have a kid no mean say you no go enjoy yourself
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Kunlemajor: 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
EriMma1:
Wnat kind of question is this?

You've not figured and worked out how to have your privacy, you're still talking about having sex so you can produce another child in that same small space. This time around, you won't even have time round the clock.

People should learn to plan before jumping into marriage and not after rushing in and getting stuck in a tight corner to avoid all this kind of stories that touch. This is how children learn bad things and spoil from an early age.

Let them forget about having fun for now and work on getting a bigger space with separate rooms for their children.

Hahahahaha......correct wallahi......you spoke my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by LOVEGINO(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
Escapist:
How do parents who share the same room with their young toddlers manage to make love without being noticed?

ask google.
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Escapist(f): 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
Killermamba:

Na James bond style I dey use pass, my nigga must wake anytime I wan touch him mama , e come be like say I borrow money from the guy put for him mama head oooh, when I mean am, I go play with the guy him go sweat tire, come sleep like say him take something, that time even if I shake the whole house down him nor go wake or hear anything

Chai grin
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by otuword: 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
fortunateme:

It's called 1:30 for a reason. Wait till baby falls asleep then knack.

I hav a baby of 3 months she don't like to sleep at all
I always place her on one side of the bed then do the needfull as husband and wife she will be looking at us like wat are my mum and daddy doing.her mum will always tell her daddy is looking for a younger one for u my baba, just stay claim

4 Likes

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Sixfeetbelle: 9:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
Escapist:

It's a family friend... but, no. There are other rooms but the 3 of then sleep in one room as the child is still small.

A toddler isn't too small to have their own room if we're being practical.

It's probably their first child, so they've not learnt how to separate "baby" from toddler. There's a reason nurseries were built into homes. Make use of it
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Sixfeetbelle: 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
Baatunde:
People should not trivialize this question o, it is a reality for people living in the developed world where housing is very expensive and even if you and your wife managed to have a room to yourself it is not adequately isolated and soundproofed to prevent your nosy kids from stumbling upon Daddy and Mummy doing kerewa in the dead of the night grin

If they have their own room, and you lock your door when you're busy (to unlock when you're done), they'll definitely need to drag the door knob before they can enter, which will alert you. Even if the door knob doesn't do it, their whining for "mama" will alert the couple.

Also, baby monitors exist for this reason. Since obviously the couple won't be too loud in their activity, any external static noise alerts them on the fact that the child is awake.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by dauntless15(m): 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
Stupid advice everywhere, just drug the fucking toddler, do royal rumble all u want he won't move a muscle grin. and for those saying the baby won't remember, you have no idea, I saw things as a kid and I remember everyone of them down to the least details, infact I have an eidetic memory and I could picture it.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by dauntless15(m): 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
otuword:

I hav a baby of 3 months she don't like to sleep at all
I always place her on one side of the bed then do the needfull as husband and wife she will be looking at us like wat are my mum and daddy doing.her mum will always tell her daddy is looking for a younger one for u my baba, just stay claim
This child has been through alot, he's gonna need therapy.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by dauntless15(m): 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
Why would I be hiding to have sex in my own house btw, when I'm someone who loves showing intimacy anywhere I feel like.
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Modifire(m): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
Escapist:

Place the baby in a fkn deep freezer to cool off the fkn heat then fk yourselves to hell
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by djon78(m): 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
Samantha124:

Haha đŸ˜‚đŸ€ŁđŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚

I remember when I was growing up then was in JS 2
There was this notorious 7 years old boy
His parents had him in there old age
The elder ones were already in secondary School when he was born
So because his parents had him in old age
They pampered and spoiled this boy

He was so corrupt
Extremely vulgar because he was sleeping with his parents and he will be talking all kinds of terrible sex things
Was even caught trying to defile girls his age and above him

I was shocked the day the boy was talking
My grown up elder ones were saying that it was his parents that caused it

They thought he was still a child and we're pampering him, allowing him to sleep in same room with them
But they didn't know they corrupted the boy because he was sleeping with them and knew everything about sex at that small age

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? / Graphic Photos: Man Bites Off Another Man's Lower Lip Over Woman In Delta State / Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.