Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy (28309 Views)

Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins / Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) / Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by galantjoe(m): 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
This is what am doing now, if I want to smash with my wife, I will make my toddler child to fall asleep,I will drop her in other end of the bed, I am using 6 by 6 mattress. While I make love with my wife in another end of the bed. I have 2 toddlers now, the 2 of them are sleeping in our master bed when I was smashing my wife. I just finished making love when I see this poster.

Before I married,I did fucck a single mom who carried her toddler child to my room. Her child is awake till I finished my work. A toddler can't comprehend what he or she sees, listens. etc. No qualms

Life is rough and sinful to observe all this moralistic protocol
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by lilianaghanti: 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

so poor parents with small children (living in small places) shouldnt have "fun" any longer? let them use whatever contraceptive method they desire while enjoying themselves in the bedroom.

Why will such people marry in the first place?
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by RhodaNelly: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
The Emperor, the Don, Agu. Thanks for this wonderful qoute abi words on marble. grin grin grin grin

MrBrownJay1:

leaving a child by itself during sex is exactly the same as leaving a child by itself when you fall asleep at night...

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Melagros(m): 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
garriAndsugar:
I know you are the family friend here.

Toilet or kitchen no dey?
No mind am grin grin grin
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by karmaolu1(m): 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
Chai, you still de lived for small space with a toddler and u want still de produce? Inject that your toddler(s) Sleep-eze® or Zolpidem. Den smash and nack till u tire angry grin
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by wolverine78: 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
So y'all don't have a living room, bathroom, Toilet, Kitchen? Another motivation to up your game, double your hustle and get a bigger apartment/house. Leave fcking alone, because you gone fck around and end up with 2 babies, then you'll have to contend with having 2 babies in a small shack looking for how to fck. It's always broke niggas that want to fck all day.
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Escapist(f): 1:18am On Jun 06, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

If they have their own room, and you lock your door when you're busy (to unlock when you're done), they'll definitely need to drag the door knob before they can enter, which will alert you. Even if the door knob doesn't do it, their whining for "mama" will alert the couple.

Also, baby monitors exist for this reason. Since obviously the couple won't be too loud in their activity, any external static noise alerts them on the fact that the child is awake.

I like the baby monitor part. Do you have links on how to purchase it in Naija? Lemme share with the friend.
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by fortunateme: 1:47am On Jun 06, 2023
otuword:

I hav a baby of 3 months she don't like to sleep at all
I always place her on one side of the bed then do the needfull as husband and wife she will be looking at us like wat are my mum and daddy doing.her mum will always tell her daddy is looking for a younger one for u my baba, just stay claim
3months know nothing yet na. When he gets to 2yrs you'll need to prevent him from seeing action films.
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by hpymoment(f): 7:39am On Jun 06, 2023
Failure2019:
Wear the baby a headset and blast some lofi or lullabies

Seun should introduce emoji reaction cos this comment deserve one 🤣🤣
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by abiolamitodun(m): 9:47am On Jun 06, 2023
SmileDance:
How old is the baby, do it like that he won't understand anything
Who tell u...is it not children of nw....their memory is just too sharp...nat to shift go the other room....I won't even listen to my wife if she said what u said....it would feel like acting in front of my child..
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Dybala11(m): 9:56am On Jun 06, 2023
Samantha124:
Get a big house with enough rooms for everyone..😏😏😏
So you'll leave a toddler alone because you want to have intimacy with your partner, toor.
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Dybala11(m): 9:57am On Jun 06, 2023
1Sharon:
Why do you share the same room though?
Because their child is still a toddler.
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Sixfeetbelle: 10:29am On Jun 06, 2023
Escapist:

I like the baby monitor part. Do you have links on how to purchase it in Naija? Lemme share with the friend.

Google is your friend 👍
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Sixfeetbelle: 10:34am On Jun 06, 2023
Dybala11:

A toddler is a child who has learnt/is learning how to walk. Typically ages 2. A toddler is quite capable is having their own room and sleeping in it. They mustn't share their parents room, and even if they do, not all the time.
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Greenfaces: 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
tell "your friend" to wait for baby to go to sleep, carry the baby in his cot or place it on the floor and then have sex on the bed QUIETLY to not wake the lil one... or better yet, leave the baby on the bed and smash on the floor,
you will raise your head and see he has been awake and watching you
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by 1Sharon(f): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
Dybala11:

So? Even babies can have their own room.
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Dybala11(m): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
1Sharon:

So? Even babies can have their own room.
I don't subscribe to the idea of toddlers and babies living or being kept in a separate room different from the parents though. Keeping a baby who's probably just learning or just learnt how to walk in a separate room is not an idea that's too safety conscious. Whatever works for you sha, we obviously have different perspective on this.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by achimendy(m): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

leaving a child by itself during sex is exactly the same as leaving a child by itself when you fall asleep at night...

You're on point brother

Hahahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? / Evil Acts You Committed As A Kid / Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.