Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy (28332 Views)

Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins / Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) / Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
My cousin's husband told me this story.

His wife refused him sex claiming their children are all grown and shared their room and parlour with them. They had three kids aged 15 & 12 ( twins first). He complained and complained but no changes. So he called his wife & I to a meeting. He told me (in his wife's presence) that his friend who lives in a single room has 11 children. He wants to know why his own wife is denying him s3x for flimsy excuses? Funny enough my cousin knows her husband's friend. Honestly I was dumbfounded. I just stood up, went into my room and collapsed on my bed and roared in laughter. It's craazzzzyyyy

4 Likes

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by djon78(m): 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
Escapist:

And if the baby wakes up? The child is a toddler who can move around with ease and even turn on the light.

Leaving the child alone in the room is also somehow, for safety reasons.

I remember a very funny story my friend told me about him and his son

They were living in a two bedroom apartment

There only child a boy was always sleeping with him and the wife since he was a baby

When he was around three, still sleeping in same room with his parents
My guy was knacking him wife and she dey moan
This 3 years old boy get up go and on light, begin rake him Papa
Say why he always makes his mummy cry every night

My guy say he was so embarrassed grin grin
And they were naked

He said the kind beating he the boy. And banned him from sleeping with them
Banished him to his room
The boy was begging that he was sorry and scared of sleeping alone
Him Papa said Lai Lai
That was how he began sleeping alone

He was now telling us his guys
The kind laugh we laugh that day

Now the family relocated to the UK like 5 years ago.

Very funny indeed

9 Likes

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by djon78(m): 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
brutal1:
Turn on the TV, put it in their favourite channel , ours is paw patrol. Give them the remote. Close the door that leads to the door of the bedroom. That’s two doors. Let your towels be close so that you can quickly cover up(dry clean the towel afterwards) At least we have 40 -1hr to ourselves. If any of them want to come, the moment he opens the first door, we will hear because it is always with force and we get toweled up and act like nothing is happening. It’s that crazy to be doing the thing codedly in your own house.

Lol this is very hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by HellVictorinho6(m): 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
U will find no answer

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by OboOlora(f): 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
Oo take:

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by djon78(m): 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
brutal1:
πŸ˜‚, na our 6th year we dey and only once, and na for sitting room for night , the lights were off (intentionally) we thought they were fast asleep until one strange body touch me(I disconnected and took off but the mom didn’t run… she just carried him and took him back to bed..(end of the show for me…when she came back..fellow nigeria don rest) as in ehn and anytime they come in. The first question is what are you doing? In my mind , you go tell me how e take concern you.

Hahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

That's the joy of having them

What's man got to do!!

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by NairaMaster1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
Escapist:
How do parents who share the same room with their young toddlers manage to make love without being noticed?

Asking for a family friend.

You too like sex like Buhari
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by kinah(f): 4:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
Escapist:
How do parents who share the same room with their young toddlers manage to make love without being noticed?

We do the do when she is asleep.

Now it is work./brainstorming.

Once she woke up, due to my noise(I am a screamer).
She can open the door now.

She almost caught us on Friday morning, while she was looking for us.
I had to hold the handle of the door. To finish the work....

So now
We occupy her, and we do quick before she realizes that we ain't there.
If it is in the room, hub will quickly go out to meet her, while I recover.

If it is at night, we leave the room where we sleep together.

Daytime
Bathroom
Kitchen
Laundry
While we shadow.

3 Likes

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Tundex911: 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
This is a big question aswear...

I'm ready to learn tho
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by seetomorrow: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2023
Chibuezem:
so sex is solely for child bearing abi

Abeg ask him ohh. A lot of people are so bitter within themselves these days grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Ibkrichie(m): 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
EriMma1:
Wnat kind of question is this?

You've not figured and worked out how to have your privacy, you're still talking about having sex so you can produce another child in that same small space. This time around, you won't even have time round the clock.

People should learn to plan before jumping into marriage and not after rushing in and getting stuck in a tight corner to avoid all this kind of stories that touch. This is how children learn bad things and spoil from an early age.

Let them forget about having fun for now and work on getting a bigger space with separate rooms for their children.

Ogbeni dey read the question before jumping into conclusion, he's not talking about production
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Ibkrichie(m): 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
Samantha124:
Get a big house with enough rooms for everyone..😏😏😏

Base on what the op said, there are other rooms but they can't leave the child alone there
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Escapist(f): 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
superCleanworks:

how many toddlers do they have in one room? grin

They said it's one grin
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Escapist(f): 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2023
Coleman7:
Akuko which friend? 😏 😏 😏
You’re the one be sincere.
Meanwhile Fling the baby in the next available room and make una have nice time.
But I'm having the feelings is only one room divided with cotton to form bedroom and sitting roomπŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“

He said na 'fling the baby' grin grin
Okay, will pass the message to them.
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2023
garriAndsugar:
I know you are the family friend here.

Toilet or kitchen no dey?

i wanted to say kitchen! Lol

3 Likes

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Escapist(f): 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
mastermaestro:

A child that can turn on the light should be able to sleep alone in a room. Unless something is wrong with the other rooms. Besides you don't seem to find any suggestion useful. Is this a fun thread? I am guessing it is. sad

Well, I wouldn't know if they are useful... my own is to transmit them to the said family friend smiley
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by brutal1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
Oh! Boss the one here na all those light wood so opening it with force alone is so loud that you will know. That infant you mentioned is the sweetest because her mom can be playing with him/her at the front while a child of God like me is busy at the back πŸ˜‚ everybody go hold their lane. There was a time I was digging from the back and playing with one of the balloons while he was sucking the other, he switched to that particular one I was playing with, I moved to the one he was sucking earlier πŸ˜† no pikin go deprive me of my heritage.
Baatunde:
Bedroom doors of homes in most European countries are not fitted with proper locks unless one decide to install barrel bolt type yourself which is the easiest otherwise you will have to alter the door frame to install a lockable type.

Talking of nosy kids, what about the infant who would never sleep if placed in a cot but always want to cuddle up to mommy........on the matrimonial bed... how we for take do that one smiley smiley smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by merits(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
Escapist:

Give them bean cook with Igbo (weeds) before they retire to πŸ›οΈ bed.and thank me later.
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by kinah(f): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
Escapist:

It's a family friend... but, no. There are other rooms but the 3 of then sleep in one room as the child is still small.

Toilet

Back then while we are growing up.
Couples use toilet for their rendezvous.
Spacious backyard
Unroofed decking.

They come out late at night, midnight to be precise in the name of "there is heat, we want to shower"

So the couples should be creative....

That's the fun of it.

We that lives in two bedrooms flat are complaining too.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Reelmii: 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
Wait till the child is a sleep,, leave the room with rhe door open, look for a room that is next to the room where the child is, or the room facing the room the child is in and do whatever with ur wife....
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by BigDawsNet: 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
brutal1:
Oh! Boss the one here na all those light wood so opening it with force alone is so loud that you will know. That infant you mentioned is the sweetest because her mom can be playing with him/her at the front while a child of God like me is busy at the back πŸ˜‚ everybody go hold their lane. There was a time I was digging from the back and playing with one of the balloons while he was sucking the other, he switched to that particular one I was playing with, I moved to the one he was sucking earlier πŸ˜† no pikin go deprive me of my heritage.

You were drinking raw milk πŸ™‚... hope you dint experience diarrhoea..
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by AngelicBeing: 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
kinah:

We do the do when she is asleep.

Now it is work./brainstorming.

Once she woke up, due to my noise(I am a screamer).
She can open the door now.

She almost caught us on Friday morning, while she was looking for us.
I had to hold the handle of the door. To finish the work....

So now
We occupy her, and we do quick before she realizes that we ain't there.
If it is in the room, hub will quickly go out to meet her, while I recover.

If it is at night, we leave the room where we sleep together.

Daytime
Bathroom
Kitchen
Laundry
While we shadow.
Hmmmmmm cheesy
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by simfrost90210: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
grin grin grin dat one no be wahala nah
.., e get as dem fit do am sef, e go enter fast
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by brutal1(m): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
πŸ˜‚
BigDawsNet:

You were drinking raw milk πŸ™‚... hope you dint experience diarrhoea..
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by BarrElChapo(m): 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
Coleman7:
Akuko which friend? 😏 😏 😏
You’re the one be sincere.
Meanwhile Fling the baby in the next available room and make una have nice time.
But I'm having the feelings is only one room divided with cotton to form bedroom and sitting roomπŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“

To konk this your teeth dey hungry me πŸ˜‰

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by BarrElChapo(m): 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
Escapist:

Well, I wouldn't know if they are useful... my own is to transmit them to the said family friend smiley

Transmit them like through a sever πŸ˜‚. It’s obvious you’re asking for yourself.
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by BarrElChapo(m): 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
brutal1:

See enjoyment πŸ«£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2023
The more they share the room with the child, the more it's gonna be difficult for them to train the child to sleep in his or her own room.

Who knows? Maybe the child has already seen them having sex in the middle of the night when they thought he or she was asleep, but he or she just kept quiet.

One of my family friends used to walk around their child naked whenever they thought she was fast asleep, until one day they heard her talking of how her father has got a long thing on the front and this child was still learning to talk properly.. grin grin grin
Ibkrichie:

Base on what the op said, there are other rooms but they can't leave the child alone there

6 Likes

Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by BarrElChapo(m): 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
pappilo:
I know someone who made a second child beacause his daughter woke up and started to stare at him and his wife at around the time he was going to execute coitus interuptus. grin

I think he was dumb. The daughter was not even 2. so what if she sees you spilling your seed? She'd never remember

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ oh lord, man must have frozen with shock.
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by BigDawsNet: 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
brutal1:
πŸ˜‚

I respect you oh... me and my fiancΓ© are still talking on this...

Do you hav any advice?
Re: Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy by Escapist(f): 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
djon78:

I remember a very funny story my friend told me about him and his son

They were living in a two bedroom apartment

There only child a boy was always sleeping with him and the wife since he was a baby

When he was around three, still sleeping in same room with his parents
My guy was knacking him wife and she dey moan
This 3 years old boy get up go and on light, begin rake him Papa
Say why he always makes his mummy cry every night

My guy say he was so embarrassed grin grin
And they were naked

He said the kind beating he the boy. And banned him from sleeping with them
Banished him to his room
The boy was begging that he was sorry and scared of sleeping alone
Him Papa said Lai Lai
That was how he began sleeping alone

He was now telling us his guys
The kind laugh we laugh that day

Now the family relocated to the UK like 5 years ago.

Very funny indeed

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Hangs On Bonnet Of Ex-Girlfriend's Speeding Car While Calling 911 In Florida / I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? / Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.