Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! (4835 Views)

The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers / Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
TenQ:

Too bad that you are annoyed that I didn't fall for the Islamic Taqqiya of half truths, suppression of facts, misinformation and disinformation.
Anyone who accepts all these without asking questions is a True Muslim.

You will note that it is difficult for you to answer my Christianized questions.

1. How come your Quran is according to the RECITATION of Hafs rather than the copy of the Quran of Uthman?

2. Where is the Quran of Uthman?

1. Confusion Christian Center for Islamic Studies is in the best position to explain how it muddled Qur'an, Recitation of Hafs and "copy of the Qur'an of Uthman "
2. QUR'AN of Uthman is not with the Muslim, may be its available in the school library of Christianity Islamic Studies Centr.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

1. Confusion Christian Center for Islamic Studies is in the best position to explain how it muddled Qur'an, Recitation of Hafs and "copy of the Qur'an of Uthman "
2. QUR'AN of Uthman is not with the Muslim, may be its available in the school library of Christianity Islamic Studies Centr.
My point is made!
Have a great day!

Sorry that my question is usually disturbing to you Muslims.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by Coder2Client(m): 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2023
iamrealdeji:
Only bad Muslims will enter hell fire and since they died as Muslims,Allah will eventually pardoned them and out them in Paradise,even if you were an armed robber,so far you died as a Muslim,you will first enter hell and later enter Paradise. Only God knows where you got your information from

I was banned just because I quoted you.

Anyway, all muslims will taste hell according to qn 19:71-72. So, you , deji you will burn in hell before your deeds are tested.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by Coder2Client(m): 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
iamrealdeji:
that's why Islam is perfect and beautiful and the only true religion. In Islam,you can perform ablution and observe salat at any nearby mosque. It's 27 times more rewarding for men to pray in mosque than pray at home. It's more rewarding for Muslim women to pray at home than in the mosque. All of the good practices in Islam have their specific value of reward and the unit of reward is "Lada" Trekking to mosque for example after performing ablution at home,a Muslim gets 7 Lada for each foot step which the angel of good deeds on our right shoulder is recording,some good deeds give a Muslim thousands of Lada. That's why we strive for good deeds because on judgment day,the Lada and sin would be weighed and if the Lada outweighs the sins,it's paradise straight. Each paradise out of the 7 ranks and heirachy of paradise also have their required number of good deeds to enter them too,the highest rank which is Jannatul Firdous requires one to have it's required Lada to enter it and that is decided by Allah Almighty. Islam is very simple and organized. Even reciting names of Allah,,praying 5 times(the earliebyou get to mosque,the more than Lada),praying for Prophet Muhammad,even praying for prosperity and good things from Allah,sleeping with our halal wife that we have married,giving,etc have their own value of Lada,some in hundreds per one,some in thousands,some in hundreds of thousands........ The list of good deeds are very numerous in Islam,that's why we Muslims strive for good deeds to outweigh our bad deeds so that we can enter the best paradise,Firdous where each person there will have the best mansion made of jewels. Islam is too beautiful. I'm so lucky to be born into the beautiful, world fastest growing religion
There are so many ways to enter paradise in Islam. MASHALLAH. PEACE

Nothing makes sense out of your brain.

1 Like

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 12:37am On Jun 24, 2023
TenQ:

My point is made!
Have a great day!

Sorry that my question is usually disturbing to you Muslims.

Only muslims who knew not, seek not knowledge or ask no questions about his religion from good Islamic scholars that your type- the confused, intruder, fake online Islam -christianity Comparative nuisance - can push to a corner.
I will never be surprised, if you started quoting Christianized Uthman Copy of Quran since you have been barking about it and confident about its existence as you have been dogmatized by your senior muddlers of FALSEHOOD and Islam.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 12:45am On Jun 24, 2023
Coder2Client:

Nothing makes sense out of your brain.
To good muslims, what he wrote make sense more than whole Nigeria pastors teachings.
What is your proof, as far as what he wrote, to which you responded, is concern?
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 12:50am On Jun 24, 2023
Coder2Client:

I was banned just because I quoted you.

Anyway, all muslims will taste hell according to qn 19:71-72. So, you , deji you will burn in hell before your deeds are tested.
According to:
Chief Lecturer
Christian Center for Islamic Studies
NairaLand Study Campus.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 1:00am On Jun 24, 2023
TenQ:

It seems you don't comprehend the WEIGHT of sin and is consequence to us.

Just one sin is enough to make us permanently UNFIT for staying in God's presence in paradise.

If I use your Gold plated Chinaware to pack excrement but washed it 5 times daily afterwards, would you eat from the plate if it is used to serve you fried rice and chicken?

This is how sin contaminates our life and we become unfit for use to God.

Isa 64:6:
"We are all infected and impure with sin. When we display our righteous deeds, they are nothing but filthy rags. Like autumn leaves, we wither and fall, and our sins sweep us away like the wind (from God)."

Tit 3:5:
"Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration (with the blood of Jesus) , and renewing of the Holy Ghost;"

Mr Deji,
You want to save yourself by doing good works: but who lied to you that your good deeds will surfice?

I invite you to the Messiah!
He is the SOLUTION God Himself prepared for YOU because He knows that your effort will NOT be acceptable to free you from the consequence of your sin.

Why do you think the Messiah came to the world? Was He a mistake made by God?
"He who engaged in any religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted from him, and (such person) will be among the doomed on the Day of Resurrection"
. Even the Messiah will disown those attributed false teachings about him against ALLAH (Quran 5:116 - 118.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 2:31am On Jun 24, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Only muslims who knew not, seek not knowledge or ask no questions about his religion from good Islamic scholars that your type- the confused, intruder, fake online Islam -christianity Comparative nuisance - can push to a corner.
I will never be surprised, if you started quoting Christianized Uthman Copy of Quran since you have been barking about it and confident about its existence as you have been dogmatized by your senior muddlers of FALSEHOOD and Islam.
But Allah forbid you from asking questions about the Qur'an.

You Muslims have never told us what happened to the Qur'an of Uthman : if you had answered the question there would not have been any controversy!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 2:35am On Jun 24, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

According to:
Chief Lecturer
Christian Center for Islamic Studies
NairaLand Study Campus.
I thought I was the only Muslim appointed lecturer in Nairaland.
So where is the source we are both copying from?
LOL!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 2:45am On Jun 24, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

"He who engaged in any religion other than Islam, it will not be accepted from him, and (such person) will be among the doomed on the Day of Resurrection"
. Even the Messiah will disown those attributed false teachings about him against ALLAH (Quran 5:116 - 118.
But Allah thinks otherwise except this is a clear contradiction.

Qur'an 2.62
Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

Four categories here o and Islam is not even mentioned

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Will God Send Good Atheists To Hell? / The Greatest Lie Of Christianity / Does Loyalty Precede Morality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.