Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! (4929 Views)

The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers / Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 10:56am On Jun 06, 2023
Maximus692:

So where is the evidence that you are not one of the WORKERS OF INIQUITY?

Muslims have high regard for Jesus and they believe he is God's sent just as those Jesus prayed for {John 17:8-9} so calling Jesus Lord! Lord! doesn't make you special in any way than they are. Matthew 7:21

So what is the WILL of God that really matters? smiley
What makes me special!?

1. I was Redeemed and Bought with a costly price therefore I glorify God in my body as one who serves God
1Cor 6:20: "For you are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."
1Cor 7:23: "You are bought with a price; be not you the servants of men."

2. I obey ONLY the One (Christ) who bought me with His Blood by Obeying His commandments of Love, Purity and Service to God and do not replace Him with ANY persons, groups or organisations
Rom 6:16: "Know you not, that to whom you yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants you are to whom you obey; whether of sin to death, or of obedience to righteousness?"

3. My name is written in the Book of life by Greece through my faith in Christ.
Phil 4:3: "And I entreat you also, true yoke fellow, help those women which labored with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellow laborers, whose names are in the book of life."
1Jn 5:20: "And we know that the Son of God is come, and has given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life."

4. I have the Seal of the Father, the Holy Spirit.
2Cor 1:22: "Who has also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts."
Eph 1:13: "In whom you also trusted, after that you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that you believed, you were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,"

Calling Jesus Lord means nothing except Jesus Himself know you treat him as LORD and not an organisation or yourself or anything else.
If Jesus is your LORD, you will follow Him by living your life according to His commandments in LOVE, PURITY and SERVICE to Him.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 11:13am On Jun 06, 2023
AntiChristian:
Your truth are lies! The Jesus you believe is not even known where he supposedly lived for over three decades! See as God and Jesus dey change syllabuses and coverage! God die! Abeg! Enough of your heresies!

Make we start all these same arguments again?
No time! Stay with your falsehood you call truth!

A lie is detected when it is PROVED that what has been said has no bearing with the TRUTH. Saying my truth is lies without proving it might as well be a white LIE! LOL!!

1. The Qur'an gives us reasons to think it's a lie because they are full of statements we all agree is not of God's character and attributes to make.
2. Your hadiths and Tafsirs are full of evidences of outright fabrications and fables as you Muslims too agree
3. There are too many questions you Muslims cannot answer in your religious books and literatures without resorting to lies (Taqqiya), Violence or Silence.

It doesn't matter how convinced you are about the check you received to sell your goods: if the check is a dud, you have been swindled and you have lost.

So is Islam!

I will suggest (on a neutral basis) for the sake of your salvation, study the scripture of the Jews and check if the fundamental aligns with Islam.

Why?
You claim that Moses, David, Aaron, Zachariah, Yahaya, Jesus are all Muslims: if they are, then they follow the religion of the Jews.
After, ask yourself why Islam hates, demonizes and despises the Jews and their religion

I still invite you to the Messiah for the sake of your eternal life.
Or at least, ask yourself according to what Mohammed taught you
1. What is so special about the Messiah that He has qualities not given to humans?
2. Why (if it's not a mistake by Allah) the Messiah was sent to the world?
3. Why it makes sense that the Messiah will return to convert everyone to ISLAM when He himself never preached Islam?

1 Like

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by Maximus692(m): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2023
Anybody can make the same claims so what is the difference between you and a Muslim who makes the same claim?

TenQ:

What makes me special!?

1. I was Redeemed and Bought with a costly price therefore I glorify God in my body as one who serves God
1Cor 6:20: "For you are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."

2. I obey ONLY the One (Christ) who bought me with His Blood by Obeying His commandments of Love, Purity and Service to God and do not replace Him with ANY persons, groups or organisations
Rom 6:16: "Know you not, that to whom you yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants you are to whom you obey; whether of sin to death, or of obedience to righteousness?"

Phil 4:3: "And I entreat you also, true yoke fellow, help those women which labored with me in the gospel, with Clement also, and with other my fellow laborers, whose names are in the book of life."
1Jn 5:20: "And we know that the Son of God is come, and has given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life."

2Cor 1:22: "Who has also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts."
Eph 1:13: "In whom you also trusted, after that you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that you believed, you were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,"

Calling Jesus Lord means nothing except Jesus Himself know you treat him as LORD and not an organisation or yourself or anything else.
If Jesus is your LORD, you will follow Him by living your life according to His commandments in LOVE, PURITY and SERVICE to Him.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 12:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
Maximus692:
Anybody can make the same claims so what is the difference between you and a Muslim who makes the same claim?

Just check:
Can ANY Muslim make my claims?
If they can, show me just one example.

At they same time, what is your own CLAIM?

I've stated mine with scriptures to back it up

What is/are your own claims?

1 Like

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by Maximus692(m): 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2023
TenQ:

Just check:
Can ANY Muslim make my claims?
If they can, show me just one example.
At they same time, what is your own CLAIM?
I've stated mine with scriptures to back it up
What is/are your own claims?

My guy you don't know anything about Muslims what you're here doing is picking at straws because i was once a Muslim and i've met Muslims who also lay exactly the same claims you're making.
Believe in Jesus, name written in book of life, obeying Jesus' command, having the seal of God and so on just as you're claiming because they have read both the Bible and Quran, they want to belong to both sides, whatever is good that's found in the Bible and the Quran they will claim!
So it's not about claim but knowing and doing God's will!
That's what Jesus emphasized {Matthew 7:21-23} not just claims!

I don't claim anything what i know is God's will for mankind and how to do it! Matthew 21:28-31 smiley
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
Maximus692:

My guy you don't know anything about Muslims what you're here doing is picking at straws because i was once a Muslim and i've met Muslims who also lay exactly the same claims you're making.
Believe in Jesus, name written in book of life, obeying Jesus' command, having the seal of God and so on just as you're claiming because they have read both the Bible and Quran, they want to belong to both sides, whatever is good that's found in the Bible and the Quran they will claim!
So it's not about claim but knowing and doing God's will!
That's what Jesus emphasized {Matthew 7:21-23} not just claims!
I almost converted to Islam as an adult because I studied Islam thanks to Ahmed Deedat and co. I am not as naive as you think.
When you were a Muslim, did you know Jesus as
1. Your Saviour and Lord?
2. Do you follow Jesus or Mohammed's teachings?
3. Did Jesus die on the stake? Did He resurect from the dead?

There is no Scholar of Islam that agree with you. Whatever a Muslim says that is not in the Qur'an nor the Sunnah is a BIG FAT LIE!

Maximus692:

I don't claim anything what i know is God's will for mankind and how to do it! Matthew 21:28-31 smiley
You asked ME a Question to which you yourself do not know the Answer. Is this not hypocritical?

Maximus692:

1. So where is the evidence that you are not one of the WORKERS OF INIQUITY?
2. So what is the WILL of God that really matters? smiley
Maximus692:

3. Anybody can make the same claims so what is the difference between you and a Muslim who makes the same claim?

Mr Maximus, I ask you exactly this same questions
1. What is the EVIDENCE that you are not one of the workers of Iniquity?
2. What is the will of God that really matters
3. What makes you different from a Muslim?

Let me see if it's all about Jesus or about a cult of a group!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by Maximus692(m): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
TenQ:

I almost converted to Islam as an adult because I studied Islam thanks to Ahmed Deedat and co. I am not as naive as you think.
When you were a Muslim, did you know Jesus as
1. Your Saviour and Lord?
2. Do you follow Jesus or Mohammed's teachings?
3. Did Jesus die on the stake? Did He resurect from the dead?
There is no Scholar of Islam that agree with you. Whatever a Muslim says that is not in the Qur'an nor the Sunnah is a BIG FAT LIE!
Islam is about the five pillars and none says a Muslim shouldn't believe in other prophets. It's different scholars and clerics claiming Muslims that determine what majority among Muslims does not what each individual choose to do after studying the Quran personally.
So just as you too may decide what you want to believe apart from the various institutions claiming churches with their pastors a Muslim can also choose to be independent of group setting and conclude based on his personal conviction regarding Jesus of Nazareth.
My guy don't run to conclusions that all professed Muslims have the same line of thought regarding faith in Jesus of Nazareth it's only those following group settings under some fanatic clerics. Just as members of some groups despises others in Christendom!

TenQ:

You asked ME a Question to which you yourself do not know the Answer. Is this not hypocritical?

Ọmọ i just told you what Jesus said:

It's not about claims saying you're this or you're that {Luke 18:11} rather it's all about doing God's will! Matthew 7:21
So i asked you again: What is God's will?
Remember Jesus emphasized on this than any other thing you can think of, in fact he gave up his own opinion and desires just to do God's will {Luke 22:42} so my friend:
What is God's will? smiley
TenQ:

Guy as long as you're not humble to learn i will leave you to continue deceiving yourself after all i've made it clear to any sincere and honest hearted follower of this thread that you're just playing around if you don't know the will of God!

But if you care to know try and rephrase your question i'm willing to guide you on how to know and do God's will! smiley
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
Maximus692:

Islam is about the five pillars and none says a Muslim shouldn't believe in other prophets. It's different scholars and clerics claiming Muslims that determine what majority among Muslims does not what each individual choose to do after studying the Quran personally.
So just as you too may decide what you want to believe apart from the various institutions claiming churches with their pastors a Muslim can also choose to be independent of group setting and conclude based on his personal conviction regarding Jesus of Nazareth.
My guy don't run to conclusions that all professed Muslims have the same line of thought regarding faith in Jesus of Nazareth it's only those following group settings under some fanatic clerics. Just as members of some groups despises others in Christendom!
In other words you are exactly like the Muslims

Maximus692:

Ọmọ i just told you what Jesus said:

It's not about claims saying you're this or you're that {Luke 18:11} rather it's all about doing God's will! Matthew 7:21
So i asked you again: What is God's will?
Remember Jesus emphasized on this than any other thing you can think of, in fact he gave up his own opinion and desires just to do God's will {Luke 22:42} so my friend:
What is God's will? smiley
Why reject my claims of what Jesus said to me as one of His followers?

Maximus692:

Guy as long as you're not humble to learn i will leave you to continue deceiving yourself after all i've made it clear to any sincere and honest hearted follower of this thread that you're just playing around if you don't know the will of God!

But if you care to know try and rephrase your question i'm willing to guide you on how to know and do God's will! smiley
You should be humble enough to learn from the Muslims, so that you can be as brainwashed as they are in kissing the black stone and bowing to the cube at Mecca!
Just be humble enough and you'll see that you'll become the best Muslim around you: you might even convert your wife to Islam.
If you were humble enough, you would have listened to Joseph Smith's doctrine and learn from Him.
I am sure you don't even know why you are not being humble enough to learn about OOO and the Brotherhood of the cross and Star.

I challenge you to your Face:
State the Will of God I have misquoted or missed here in this post if you are NOT a LIAR!
Your only problem with me is that I am NOT following your JW leadership.

Unfortunately for you,
I follow no man not group: Jesus is my Guide, my Saviour and Lead!

I am not surprised you cannot answer these Questions

1 Like

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by Maximus692(m): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
It's OK since you haven't seen any reason to learn from me please don't be upset continue with what you're doing! smiley

TenQ:

In other words you are exactly like the Muslims
Why reject my claims of what Jesus said to me as one of His followers?
You should be humble enough to learn from the Muslims, so that you can be as brainwashed as they are in kissing the black stone and bowing to the cube at Mecca!
Just be humble enough and you'll see that you'll become the best Muslim around you: you might even convert your wife to Islam.
If you were humble enough, you would have listened to Joseph Smith's doctrine and learn from Him.
I am sure you don't even know why you are not being humble enough to learn about OOO and the Brotherhood of the cross and Star.
I challenge you to your Face:
State the Will of God I have misquoted or missed here in this post if you are NOT a LIAR!
Your only problem with me is that I am NOT following your JW leadership.
Unfortunately for you,
I follow no man not group: Jesus is my Guide, my Saviour and Lead!
I am not surprised you cannot answer these Questions
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2023
Maximus692:
It's OK since you haven't seen any reason to learn from me please don't be upset continue with what you're doing! smiley

You haven't displayed any iota of knowledge for me to subscribe to you as Rabbi.

What if I told you to come and learn from me, what would be your response?
Wouldn't you ask if there is ANYTHING you don't know that I have as knowledge?

It's the more reason you cannot answer my questions.

Have you shown yourself not to be a false teacher

2Pet 2:1:
"But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privately shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction."

Just like Muslims, you want me to accept you and your doctrines without asking questions.

Does this make sense?

1 Like

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by Maximus692(m): 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
TenQ:

You haven't displayed any iota of knowledge for me to subscribe to you as Rabbi.

What if I told you to come and learn from me, what would be your response?
Wouldn't you ask if there is ANYTHING you don't know that I have as knowledge?

It's the more reason you cannot answer my questions.

Have you shown yourself not to be a false teacher

2Pet 2:1:
"But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privately shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction."

Just like Muslims, you want me to accept you and your doctrines without asking questions.

Does this make sense?

Jesus said:

‭‭“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." Matthew 7:21

At a point in his lifetime he prayed saying:

“Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.” ‭‭Luke‬ ‭22:42‬

Seems Jesus is ever ready to bury his own will so that his father's will takes place.

So all i asked you is "What is God's will?"

But if you feel you've known what i have in mind it's OK let's leave it at that! smiley
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
Maximus692:

Jesus said:

‭‭“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." Matthew 7:21

At a point in his lifetime he prayed saying:

“Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.” ‭‭Luke‬ ‭22:42‬

Seems Jesus is ever ready to bury his own will so that his father's will takes place.

So all i asked you is "What is God's will?"

But if you feel you've known what i have in mind it's OK let's leave it at that! smiley
I have told you what God's will is. Till tomorrow, you've not said what was wrong with the answers I gave you.

And I asked you the same question which of course you and you Said: "I don't claim anything .."

If you can't claim ANYTHING how then can I come to YOU to learn.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by Maximus692(m): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
TenQ:

I have told you what God's will is. Till tomorrow, you've not said what was wrong with the answers I gave you. And I asked you the same question which of course you and you Said: "I don't claim anything .." If you can't claim ANYTHING how then can I come to YOU to learn.

Please i don't want to upset you further, claims totally differs from doing God's will, i already gave you expo from Jesus' comments but it's like you're not feeling comfortable with the whole thing that's why i stepped back to allow you.
My question is do you truly truly sincerely want to know what God's will is?
I won't just make claims but you and i will find out the answer from God's word as we both dig deeper into the scriptures.
I want to assure you that no matter the religion on this planet no single member can do God's will except only Jesus' disciples that's why the scriptures said all the inhabitants of this planet will perish except those believing in Jesus of Nazareth! John 3:16
Do you want us to do this together?
It's not what i can do alone but both of us will have to find out the answer as a pair of Bible scholars so don't think i'm here to rubbish you, NO i love to be your friend because i can see the zeal in you except a trait that's not fine but that we will keep aside for now!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
TenQ:

What makes me special!?

Maximus692:

Please i don't want to upset you further, claims totally differs from doing God's will, i already gave you expo from Jesus' comments but it's like you're not feeling comfortable with the whole thing that's why i stepped back to allow you.
My question is do you truly truly sincerely want to know what God's will is?
I won't just make claims but you and i will find out the answer from God's word as we both dig deeper into the scriptures.
I want to assure you that no matter the religion on this planet no single member can do God's will except only Jesus' disciples that's why the scriptures said all the inhabitants of this planet will perish except those believing in Jesus of Nazareth! John 3:16
Do you want us to do this together?
It's not what i can do alone but both of us will have to find out the answer as a pair of Bible scholars so don't think i'm here to rubbish you, NO i love to be your friend because i can see the zeal in you except a trait that's not fine but that we will keep aside for now!
Since to you obedience to Christ Jesus in Love, Purity and Service to Him is unimportant, you can as well Love, Obey and Serve your self appointed old men at your headquarters.

What do you have to teach,?
NOTHING but to be a companion of yours in serving your old men and their organisation.

Sorry, count me out!
Jesus is ENOUGH for me as my life is sworn and totally given to Him alone in Love, Purity, Obedience and Service to Him.

Any system that replaces Christ is the AntiChrist!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by Maximus692(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
TenQ:

Since to you obedience to Christ Jesus in Love, Purity and Service to Him is unimportant, you can as well Love, Obey and Serve your self appointed old men at your headquarters.

What do you have to teach,?
NOTHING but to be a companion of yours in serving your old men and their organisation.

Sorry, count me out!
Jesus is ENOUGH for me as my life is sworn and totally given to Him alone in Love, Purity, Obedience and Service to Him.

Any system that replaces Christ is the AntiChrist!

At least you have this as testimony that it's all about what Jesus Christ taught.
It's obvious you're scared of knowing the truth that will expose your ignorance that's why you keep proving arrogant to irritate me.

Maximus692:

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
Maximus692:

At least you have this as testimony that it's all about what Jesus Christ taught.
It's obvious you're scared of knowing the truth that will expose your ignorance that's why you keep proving arrogant to irritate me.

I am scared of any self appointed people standing as vicar or replacement of Jesus Christ in my life. May I never substitute the place of Christ for any man or any organisation.

Please, I am not stopping you o , you may do as you wish with men as with Christ!

In Christ alone I stand!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by Maximus692(m): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2023
The will of God for mankind!

God created humans in His image and blessed them! Genesis 1:26-28
They're supposed to enjoy life on this planet with all the goodies prepared for them.
After the rebellion in the garden of Eden God allowed them to prove themselves if they can actually succeed in living happily without His guidance. God actually planned to allow for thousands of years so mankind can try all the system of government they could think of.
The first human dominator known as Nimrod wanted to keep all of them in a geographical location in contrast to what God planned for mankind to spread to all the earth. God confused their language and they spread to all the corners of the planet.

God's will is for the entire human race to become one global happy family {Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3} that's the purpose of calling Abraham and promising that through him a child will be born who will unite all obedient mankind globally.

No imperfect human can do that so Jesus will first break the curse that distance our Creator from us, that's what he did with the ultimate sacrifice he offered after that God poured out His Holy Spirit on all those that are ready to accept Jesus' counsel these people no matter where they come from have become God's children through that covenant! John 1:11-12

Through Jesus' wise counsel the will of God will be done but his disciples must teach people of all the nations what Jesus commanded {Matthew 28:18-20} as this teachings goes round the global family will be possible that's why Satan quickly began attacking Jesus' disciples in the first century but God's Holy Spirit has already began working so Satan's attack can't stop the movement {Matthew 16:18} that's why Satan changed to plan B: initiate his agents right in their midst {1John 2:18 compare to Matthew 13:25} this is the reason why many religions are coming up in the name of Jesus (including Islam)

But none of them can meet up with God's will because the spirit of God only work with those relying on Jesus' counsel! Matthew 7:16-18

So the will of God is what Jesus commanded his disciples to continue doing till the end of time {Matthew 28:20} no matter how nice, kind or friendly anyone can be if he's not connected to Jesus' disciples he can't do God's will because it's a movement of God's people from Egypt (world empire of false religions) to the promised land (Paradise on Earth)

That's the will of God!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by Maximus692(m): 8:25pm On Jun 06, 2023
TenQ:

I am scared of any self appointed people standing as vicar or replacement of Jesus Christ in my life. May I never substitute the place of Christ for any man or any organisation.
Please, I am not stopping you o , you may do as you wish with men as with Christ!
In Christ alone I stand!

It's obvious you're for Christ as you're always here talking about one religion that has nothing to do with Jesus when you're supposed to be preaching about God's kingdom! smiley
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
Maximus692:

It's obvious you're for Christ as you're always here talking about one religion that has nothing to do with Jesus when you're supposed to be preaching about God's kingdom! smiley
Boo hoo!
1. And I can see you as a former Muslim unfortunately not even making the slightest attempt to lead Muslims to Jesus. If you have, let's see just one thread from you Hypocrite!

https://www.nairaland.com/7530442/gospel-explained-muslims
2. I am sure you don't know that:
Preaching to unbelievers is best done with a combination of practical Christian livestyle and explaining the gospel of salvation on One-on-One and Face to Face bases.

3. You have no idea of what goes on behind the scenes of Nairaland especially with Christians who have questions or need help and encouragement in passing through though times.

4. Of course, you don't have an idea of what goes on in my personal life in making of Disciples for Christ Jesus alone.

Continue your self delusion!

Oh, I forgot!
For you, it's not about Christ Jesus, it's all about making gullible proselytes of the old men in your headquarters.
It is painful to you that I can't submit to them when my Lord and Saviour is Christ Jesus! Sorry!!

A true Disciple of Christ lives like Christ in Love, Purity, Obedience and Service to Him and not to men.

For your information, my objective for most of my threads involving Muslims is
1. Education of Christians and Muslims
2. Exposure of Falsehood in Islam
3. Forcing Muslims to ASK necessary Questions about Islamic doctrines
4. Correction of errors of Islamic teachings about Christ Jesus, Christians and Salvation

Just as you Maximus have swallowed JW doctrines line hook and sinker without THINKING, Muslims have swallowed the doctrines of Mohammed line hook and sinker without THINKING . There is no difference.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by Maximus692(m): 3:22am On Jun 07, 2023
TenQ:

Boo hoo!
1. And I can see you as a former Muslim unfortunately not even making the slightest attempt to lead Muslims to Jesus. If you have, let's see just one thread from you Hypocrite!
https://www.nairaland.com/7530442/gospel-explained-muslims
2. I am sure you don't know that:
Preaching to unbelievers is best done with a combination of practical Christian livestyle and explaining the gospel of salvation on One-on-One and Face to Face bases.

3. You have no idea of what goes on behind the scenes of Nairaland especially with Christians who have questions or need help and encouragement in passing through though times.
4. Of course, you don't have an idea of what goes on in my personal life in making of Disciples for Christ Jesus alone.
Continue your self delusion!
Oh, I forgot!
For you, it's not about Christ Jesus, it's all about making gullible proselytes of the old men in your headquarters.
It is painful to you that I can't submit to them when my Lord and Saviour is Christ Jesus! Sorry!!
A true Disciple of Christ lives like Christ in Love, Purity, Obedience and Service to Him and not to men.
For your information, my objective for most of my threads involving Muslims is
1. Education of Christians and Muslims
2. Exposure of Falsehood in Islam
3. Forcing Muslims to ASK necessary Questions about Islamic doctrines
4. Correction of errors of Islamic teachings about Christ Jesus, Christians and Salvation
Just as you Maximus have swallowed JW doctrines line hook and sinker without THINKING, Muslims have swallowed the doctrines of Mohammed line hook and sinker without THINKING . There is no difference.

I asked you a simple question:

What is the will (prospect) God has in plan for mankind?

All what you can say is self claims but i have explained what God's will means in that post.

Christianity is all about doing God's will and nothing more that's why Jesus emphasized on doing the will of God! Matthew 7:21

There's nothing wrong with Islam if i'm to place you on the same scale with Muslims each of them believe in the indoctrination of those who taught them just like you the only difference is your own teachers LIED that God's Holy Spirit is teaching them so you too are making the same claim.

You're just a self righteous religionist that's all. Isaiah 64:6

The assignment Jesus gave his disciples is to participate in doing God's will which is to form one big and happy family of peach loving worshipers globally. Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

That's what Jesus promised Peter and the others when they asked him:
“Look! We have left all things and followed you; what, then, will there be for us?” Matthew 19:27
The reason they asked this question is because his teachings has broken families {Matthew 10:34-36} and almost all his disciples have been stigmatized in the first Jewish community for following him {John 9:22} so they need to know what will be there for them!
Jesus told them that they will surely have everlasting life but first the sign that will assure them they're on track is that through the assignment he gave them they will gain multiple folds of whatever they've lost for being his disciples! Mark 10:30
This is practical because through preaching and teaching all those accepting the faith will have the same line of thought with them {John 17:22} so they will become like one flock under one shepherd {John 10:16} hence everyone will know that they're truly disciples of Jesus of Nazareth! John 13:34-35

Today i have families in the faith both in Russia and Ukraine yes people are killing people and members of so many religions are involved in this killings but i can confidently, boastfully and proudly say before anyone that members of the house of faith in Christ Jesus aren't involved in this worldly affairs! John 15:19

WHY?

Because Jesus our Master, Lord and King has commanded and we have been taught by those taking the lead among us {Matthew 28:20} that we must love our enemies even though they hate us {Matthew 5:43-48} love our neighbors as ourselves {Mark 12:31} and be prepared to die for our fellow believers if the need arises! John 13:34-35

Can you also claim the same thing?
NO! Because you can't predict what those you call your brethren both in Russia and Ukraine can do in the face of politics!

Well that's what it means to be a true disciple of Jesus Christ who is doing God's will! smiley
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 5:44am On Jun 07, 2023
Maximus692:

I asked you a simple question:

What is the will (prospect) God has in plan for mankind?

All what you can say is self claims but i have explained what God's will means in that post.

Christianity is all about doing God's will and nothing more that's why Jesus emphasized on doing the will of God! Matthew 7:21

There's nothing wrong with Islam if i'm to place you on the same scale with Muslims each of them believe in the indoctrination of those who taught them just like you the only difference is your own teachers LIED that God's Holy Spirit is teaching them so you too are making the same claim.

You're just a self righteous religionist that's all. Isaiah 64:6

The assignment Jesus gave his disciples is to participate in doing God's will which is to form one big and happy family of peach loving worshipers globally. Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

That's what Jesus promised Peter and the others when they asked him:
“Look! We have left all things and followed you; what, then, will there be for us?” Matthew 19:27
The reason they asked this question is because his teachings has broken families {Matthew 10:34-36} and almost all his disciples have been stigmatized in the first Jewish community for following him {John 9:22} so they need to know what will be there for them!
Jesus told them that they will surely have everlasting life but first the sign that will assure them they're on track is that through the assignment he gave them they will gain multiple folds of whatever they've lost for being his disciples! Mark 10:30
This is practical because through preaching and teaching all those accepting the faith will have the same line of thought with them {John 17:22} so they will become like one flock under one shepherd {John 10:16} hence everyone will know that they're truly disciples of Jesus of Nazareth! John 13:34-35

Today i have families in the faith both in Russia and Ukraine yes people are killing people and members of so many religions are involved in this killings but i can confidently, boastfully and proudly say before anyone that members of the house of faith in Christ Jesus aren't involved in this worldly affairs! John 15:19

WHY?

Because Jesus our Master, Lord and King has commanded and we have been taught by those taking the lead among us {Matthew 28:20} that we must love our enemies even though they hate us {Matthew 5:43-48} love our neighbors as ourselves {Mark 12:31} and be prepared to die for our fellow believers if the need arises! John 13:34-35

Can you also claim the same thing?
NO! Because you can't predict what those you call your brethren both in Russia and Ukraine can do in the face of politics!

Well that's what it means to be a true disciple of Jesus Christ who is doing God's will! smiley
I didn't ask you to write an epistle.

Follow Christ alone: His will for you is simple:
Live in Love for God and for your neighbour
Live in Purity
Live in Trust and Obedience to Him
Live in Service to Him

If you will, replace Christ with your old men at your headquarters, they will save you and give you your reward in paradise.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by LegalWolf: 8:04am On Jun 07, 2023
My Nairaland nemesis, “spanker” and Future thief TenQ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s refreshing to come online and see that the first page of this topic is technically soliloquy and only two or so humans deemed it worthy to engage you. I won’t give you that benefit. Not at all!

Let’s talk about something more pertaining to you: realistically, when would you start robbing banks in Lagos? Have you formed your gangs ? What else is required for a successful operation?

Please answer my questions. Thank you 🙏
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 8:28am On Jun 07, 2023
LegalWolf:
My Nairaland nemesis, “spanker” and Future thief TenQ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s refreshing to come online and see that the first page of this topic is technically soliloquy and only two or so humans deemed it worthy to engage you. I won’t give you that benefit. Not at all!

Let’s talk about something more pertaining to you: realistically, when would you start robbing banks in Lagos? Have you formed your gangs ? What else is required for a successful operation?

Please answer my questions. Thank you 🙏
I posted a thread on
Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed.

Some Muslims took offence and they pestered the Admin to pull it down as they wouldn't want other Muslims knowing this truth.

The Admin by the second day pulled off my thread with every comment of both Muslims and others.

This post was my reaction to what you scared Muslims did! Why does Islam have so much things Muslims wish hidden?

You Muslims hate my posts because I always give irrefutable EVIDENCE from your own Islamic Literatures.

BTW:
I don't need your comments: I only need VIEWS as my point is always made with EVIDENCES on the first page. Check carefully, my views average 500 per thread. This is sufficient for me. Secondly, my post is to Educate Christians to Understand Islam beyond your preferred standard narratives.
Sorry you are disappointed!

Nice you are healed as I feel your voice is back after you last spanking. I was actually afraid that I have damaged you beyond repair; sorry!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by LegalWolf: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2023
LOL!
TenQ:

I posted a thread on
Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed.

Some Muslims took offence and they pestered the Admin to pull it down as they wouldn't want other Muslims knowing this truth.

The Admin by the second day pulled off my thread with every comment of both Muslims and others.

This post was my reaction to what you scared Muslims did! Why does Islam have so much things you wish hidden?

Hahahahaha future thief oooooooooooooo

You Muslims hate my posts because I always give irrefutable EVIDENCE from your own Islamic Literatures.

Your hallucination speaking again... Future thief that I have caught lying on SEVERAL occassions. As basic as the meaning of 'Allah', you don't even know it... or where you not the imbec1le that implied Allah is 'the god Lah'? ehn... You were even posing an idiotic question that who is god Lah? Aren't you? and you say you 'give irrefutable evidence' from our own literature grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Humor me, future thief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW:
I don't need your comments: I only need VIEWS as my point is always made with EVIDENCES on the first page. Check carefully, my views average 500 per thread. This is sufficient for me. Secondly, my post is to Educate Christians to Understand Islam beyond your preferred standard narratives.
Sorry you are disappointed!

Nice you are healed as I feel your voice is back after you last spanking. I was actually afraid that

You can't even complete your thought! Dumb, stupid and imbec1lic!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2023
LegalWolf:
LOL!

Hahahahaha future thief oooooooooooooo

Your hallucination speaking again... Future thief that I have caught lying on SEVERAL occassions. As basic as the meaning of 'Allah', you don't even know it... or where you not the imbec1le that implied Allah is 'the god Lah'? ehn... You were even posing an idiotic question that who is god Lah? Aren't you? and you say you 'give irrefutable evidence' from our own literature grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Humor me, future thief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't even complete your thought! Dumb, stupid and imbec1lic!
I knew it would be the useless incoherent mumble jumble as usual of you! You are the Liar and I have shown you your lies to your face so don't go there to cause another distraction.

Your God's name is Lah and I have proved it from even your Qur'an.

What does Bismilah mean?
In the name of Lah!

What does Alhamdu li Lah mean?
Praise be to Lah!

The fact that you added Al- to Lah changes nothing as it just means
Deity (God/god) -Lah!

This is why Mohammeds father who is an Idol worshipper has his name as Abdul-Lah
Servant of Lah

There is no Muslim in this world who know who Allah is!
When you ask them, they say every other thing except saying who he is!

Please learn your religion before telling me I don't know who Allah is!

A simple Question for you:
What does El-, Al- mean in the Old Aramaic/Semitic language to which Arabic and Hebrew belong?
Of course, you won't say the truth, so, let me help you out.
El- or Al- depending on the dialect mean DEITY

In modern day, Al- in Arabic got to be used as a distinguishing word to speak about a specific item or specific title or sign of respect (closest word in English is THE)
Eg. Al-Malik - the King (refering to Al-Lah)
Al-Manzil -the House
Al-Maeiz - the goat

Secondly, check the 99 NAMES of Allah and tell me that they are not PREFIXED by the qualifiers
Al- or As- or Ash- or At- following the Arabic rules but meaning the same thing
Al-Rahman, Al-Barr, Al-Wakeel , Al-Qudus etc
As-Salam, As-Samee,
Ar-Raheem, Ar-Rahman, Ar-Razak etc
Ash-Shakoor, Ash-Shaheed, etc
Az-Dhaahir etc
At-Tawwab etc

Tell me how Al-Lah is misplaced as one of the names of your God?
Is there any of the 99 NAMES of Allah not PREFIXED with the Qualifier Al-, At, As-;Ash-, Az- etc.

You may be a lawyer BUT You still have a lot to learn about your Religion!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by Maximus692(m): 11:36am On Jun 07, 2023
TenQ:

If you will, replace Christ with your old men at your headquarters, they will save you and give you your reward in paradise.

This are words Jesus said about those old men:

“Have no fear, little flock, for your Father has approved of giving you the Kingdom" Luke 12:32
The limited number {Revelation 14:1} will rule with Christ in heaven that's why he referred to them as his brothers:
"Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me." Matthew 25:40
Jesus is no longer here visibly so his brothers are the ones faithful people must be obedient and willing to work with if they want to be saved:
“Also, I say to you: Make friends for yourselves by means of the unrighteous riches, so that when such fail, they may receive you into the everlasting dwelling places." Luke 16:9
The highlighted are Born Again Christians who are Christ's spiritual brothers whoever doesn't make friend with them now can't see God's kingdom! Zechariah 8:23
Because they're the ones feeding Jesus' sheep in this last days {Matthew 24:45} so that we are zealously and industriously doing God's will without letup!

It's obvious arrogance won't allow you to gain salvation so i will leave you with you self righteousness! Isaiah 64:6 smiley
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 11:58am On Jun 07, 2023
Maximus692:

This are words Jesus said about those old men:

“Have no fear, little flock, for your Father has approved of giving you the Kingdom" Luke 12:32
The limited number {Revelation 14:1} will rule with Christ in heaven that's why he referred to them as his brothers:
"Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me." Matthew 25:40
Jesus is no longer here visibly so his brothers are the ones faithful people must be obedient and willing to work with if they want to be saved:
“Also, I say to you: Make friends for yourselves by means of the unrighteous riches, so that when such fail, they may receive you into the everlasting dwelling places." Luke 16:9
The highlighted are Born Again Christians who are Christ's spiritual brothers whoever doesn't make friend with them now can't see God's kingdom! Zechariah 8:23
Because they're the ones feeding Jesus' sheep in this last days {Matthew 24:45} so that we are zealously and industriously doing God's will without letup!

It's obvious arrogance won't allow you to gain salvation so i will leave you with you self righteousness! Isaiah 64:6 smiley

The Christian race is not a community affair: it is your personal relationship with Christ in Love, Obedience, Faithfulness, Service and Purity that matters. Run your race as you maximus will stand ALONE before Christ in judgemnt not with your organisation

Gal 6:4
But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in Himself alone and not in another

Unfortunately, you have replaced Christ with some old men in your headquarters: too bad. The scripture cannot be broken!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by LegalWolf: 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
TenQ:

I knew it would be the useless incoherent mumble jumble as usual of you! You are the Liar and I have shown you your lies to your face so don't go there to cause another distraction.

Your God's name is Lah and I have proved it from even your Qur'an.

What does Bismilah mean?
In the name of Lah!

What does Alhamdu li Lah mean?
Praise be to Lah!

The fact that you added Al- to Lah changes nothing as it just means
Deity (God/god) -Lah!

This is why Mohammeds father who is an Idol worshipper has his name as Abdul-Lah
Servant of Lah

There is no Muslim in this world who know who Allah is!
When you ask them, they say every other thing except saying who he is!

Please learn your religion before telling me I don't know who Allah is!

What does El-, Al- mean in the Old Aramaic/Semitic language to which Arabic and Hebrew belong?

Dumb, ignorant, stupid and imbec1lic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you expect me to take you seriously?

(underline mine)

Give me ONE source that Al ever meant deity in Old, Classical, Medieval, or Modern Arabic. In fact, I give you the latitude to cite ANY DIALECT OF ARABIC OF YOUR CHOICE!!!!

The stray advocatejare or FxMasterz could help you out... your chance starts now.....

......................!

Please provide the source in highlight.

Thank you

cc: The Future thief TenQ grin
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by Maximus692(m): 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
Can you quote just one verse where anyone had a PERSONAL relationship with Christ after his ascension to heaven?

Ọmọ the most educated and popular apostle was Paul, Jesus chose this man to become the apostle of the nations {Act 9:15; 1Timothy 2:7} but did he had a PERSONAL relationship with Jesus regarding teaching?
NO!
Jesus referred Paul to his COMMUNITY of believers {Act 9:6} that's why Paul relied on the OLDER men in Jerusalem for guidance and instructions on how to go about his apostolic assignment! Act 15:2; 16:3-4; Galatians 2:1

So stop deceiving yourself it's demons that's appearing to people claiming they're Jesus and demanding a PERSONAL relationship with them {2Corinthians 11:14-15} according to Jesus himself he won't have any PERSONAL relationship with anyone so it's until when they gather as a group that Jesus will come into their gathering as an unseen guest {Matthew 18:20} the only person any believer can have a PERSONAL relationship with is God that's why Jesus told us to pray PRIVATELY to God {Matthew 6:6} because we can have a PERSONAL relationship with His father but with Jesus
NO WAY!
It's only when we gather as a group that Jesus will come into our gathering if we are serious about what he commanded us in order to lead us in doing God's will as a group! Daniel 12:1

TenQ:

The Christian race is not a community affair: it is your personal relationship with Christ in Love, Obedience, Faithfulness, Service and Purity that matters. Run your race as you maximus will stand ALONE before Christ in judgemnt not with your organisation

Gal 6:4
But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in Himself alone and not in another

Unfortunately, you have replaced Christ with some old men in your headquarters: too bad. The scripture cannot be broken!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by LegalWolf: 12:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
Hey Future Thief TenQ,

I won't want to pre-empt your answer, but I am actually interested in knowing. You asked:

What does El-, Al- mean in the Old Aramaic/Semitic language to which Arabic and Hebrew belong ?

Since, in my previous quote, I have asked you for any where in Arabic where Al ever meant deity. On a second thought, you could put up the defence that you meant old aramaic/semitic language and not Arabic. That is a potential defence which I might concede to you (of course, without prejudice to the rebuttal I have in mind - the stray advocatejare can explain the meaning of 'without prejudice' to you).

Now, I beseech thee, for just one source - and not more than one verifiable and cogent source - where it is asserted that 'Al' means deity in any of the Old Aramaic (not Arabic this time around) or Semitic Language. Just one!

PS: personally, I think Aramaic is a Semitic language but I don't know why you make that distinction. Anyways, I will be waiting for you and perharps FxMasterz who idolizes your buffoonery!

cc: Future thief TenQ grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hey Future Thief TenQ,

I won't want to pre-empt your answer, but I am actually interested in knowing. You asked:

What does El-, Al- mean in the Old Aramaic/Semitic language to which Arabic and Hebrew belong ?

Since, in my previous quote, I have asked you for any where in Arabic where Al ever meant deity. On a second thought, you could put up the defence that you meant old aramaic/semitic language and not Arabic. That is a potential defence which I might concede to you (of course, without prejudice to the rebuttal I have in mind - the stray advocatejare can explain the meaning of 'without prejudice' to you).

Now, I beseech thee, for just one source - and not more than one verifiable and cogent source - where it is asserted that 'Al' means deity in any of the Old Aramaic (not Arabic this time around) or Semitic Language. Just one!

PS: personally, I think Aramaic is a Semitic language but I don't know why you make that distinction. Anyways, I will be waiting for you and perharps FxMasterz who idolizes your buffoonery!

cc: Future thief TenQ grin grin grin grin grin grin
1. I said:
A Lawyer is looking for technicalities rather than facing the real point at stake
Both Hebrew and Arabic are based on the Aramaic Language which is a Semitic language! SMH!
How you graduated from law school, only you know

2. I said

See ChatGPT attachment showing that Al- or El- mean Deity!:
Are you satisfied?

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Dumb, ignorant, stupid and imbec1lic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you expect me to take you seriously?

(underline mine)

Give me ONE source that Al ever meant deity in Old, Classical, Medieval, or Modern Arabic. In fact, I give you the latitude to cite ANY DIALECT OF ARABIC OF YOUR CHOICE!!!!

The stray advocatejare or FxMasterz could help you out... your chance starts now.....

Please provide the source in highlight.

Thank you

cc: The Future thief TenQ grin
See how rotton your thoughts are!?
SMH!
Indeed out of the abundance of a man's heart he speaks.

I asked you a simple Question.

Please respond as I have responded to yours.

Again, see the attachment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Is It Good For Christian Couples To Have Oral Or Anal Sex? / Why Do Pastors Collect Tithes From The Poor, Widows And Orphans / Biblical Signs Of The End Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 199
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.