Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! (4940 Views)

The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers / Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by Maximus692(m): 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
TenQ:

The Christian race is not a community affair: it is your personal relationship with Christ in Love, Obedience, Faithfulness, Service and Purity that matters. Run your race as you maximus will stand ALONE before Christ in judgemnt not with your organisation
Gal 6:4
But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in Himself alone and not in another

Unfortunately, you have replaced Christ with some old men in your headquarters: too bad. The scripture cannot be broken!

Continue with your self righteousness! smiley

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
Maximus692:
Can you quote just one verse where anyone had a PERSONAL relationship with Christ after his ascension to heaven?
It didn't dawn on you that this is a strawman question!?
Let me reverse it for you.

Give me just one example that connects Charles Taze Russell with any of Apostles of Jesus where he learnt about Christ?
Let me be lenient with you: Any example connecting Russell to the disciples of the disciples of the disciples of the disciples of Christ will be okay. Just trace the connection!
SHM!

Maximus692:

Ọmọ the most educated and popular apostle was Paul, Jesus chose this man to become the apostle of the nations {Act 9:15; 1Timothy 2:7} but did he had a PERSONAL relationship with Jesus regarding teaching?
NO!
Jesus referred Paul to his COMMUNITY of believers {Act 9:6} that's why Paul relied on the OLDER men in Jerusalem for guidance and instructions on how to go about his apostolic assignment! Act 15:2; 16:3-4; Galatians 2:1

So stop deceiving yourself it's demons that's appearing to people claiming they're Jesus and demanding a PERSONAL relationship with them {2Corinthians 11:14-15} according to Jesus himself he won't have any PERSONAL relationship with anyone so it's until when they gather as a group that Jesus will come into their gathering as an unseen guest {Matthew 18:20} the only person any believer can have a PERSONAL relationship with is God that's why Jesus told us to pray PRIVATELY to God {Matthew 6:6} because we can have a PERSONAL relationship with His father but with Jesus
NO WAY!
It's only when we gather as a group that Jesus will come into our gathering if we are serious about what he commanded us in order to lead us in doing God's will as a group! Daniel 12:1

It is not strange at all that men had been replacing Christ Jesus with whoever they want and Like I said, I am not stopping you.

However,
I learnt that Russell had his foundational beliefs in Presbyterianism and Congregationalism before he parted with them.
I also learnt that Russell had drifted into skepticism when a chance encounter with some followers of the Adventist movement.

If this is true, Tell me how he met Jesus or His disciples to found the International Bible Students Association (which became JW organisation) as I WANT TO LEARN this from you PLEASE?

Thank you!
At least according to you, Paul had to learn from Peter and co which I do not deny even though I am sure you never read this in your Bible

Galatians 1:11-12
"For I would have you know, brothers, that the gospel that was preached by me is not man's gospel. For I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ."
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
Maximus692:

Continue with your self righteousness! smiley
My Righteousness is in Christ ALONE: not in any organisation.

Is that Evil?
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by LegalWolf: 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
TenQ:

See how rotton your thoughts are!?
SMH!
Indeed out of the abundance of a man's heart he speaks.

I asked you a simple Question.
A simple Question for you:
What does El-, Al- mean in the Old Aramaic/Semitic language to which Arabic and Hebrew belong?

Please respond as I have responded to yours.

Again, see the attachment.
You did not respond to my question, future thief grin. Again, this was my question:

Give me ONE source that Al ever meant deity in Old, Classical, Medieval, or Modern Arabic. In fact, I give you the latitude to cite ANY DIALECT OF ARABIC OF YOUR CHOICE!!!! .

So what are you saying? And is ChatGPT a source? Because this is what it is said on the platform:

'While we have safeguards in place, the system may occasionally generate incorrect or misleading information and produce offensive or biased content. It is not intended to give advice .

So how are we to know that this is not a misleading information, ehn future thief TenQ? cheesy grin grin grin grin grin And the ChatGPT reference talks about Aramaic not Arabic. So, what are you saying?

PS: This is the kinda topic we expect the stray advocatejare to stray into... EDUCATE YOUR FOLKS! But no, it is something irrelevent he spends his life dwelling on. And FxMasterz is drooling or can't see...
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by LegalWolf: 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
TenQ:

1. I said:

A Lawyer is looking for technicalities rather than facing the real point at stake
Both Hebrew and Arabic are based on the Aramaic Language which is a Semitic language! SMH!
How you graduated from law school, only you know

Future thief ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where on earth did you see this?? Arabic based on Aramaic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FxMasterz and the stray advocatejare come and see your disaster of a future thief!! Is this the gbef you expect me to be discussing with! Your head is light and empty TenQ! Like frigging empty and d_mb!

2. I said

See ChatGPT attachment showing that Al- or El- mean Deity!:
Are you satisfied?

LOL! I am just seeing this. This is what ChatGPT says about itself:
'While we have safeguards in place, the system may occasionally generate incorrect or misleading information and produce offensive or biased content. It is not intended to give advice .

So basically, ChatGPT is telling you that 'don't trust me o as I can give fabu once a while'. So tell us why we should believe it? And its quite surprising how you brought in Aramaic into the discourse.... Is it Allah in Arabic or Aramaic that we are talking about, ehn future thief grin

cc: Future thief TenQ; Advocatejare and FxMasterz
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by Maximus692(m): 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
TenQ:

My Righteousness is in Christ ALONE: not in any organisation. Is that Evil?

Mere claim! Matthew 7:21-23
Faith without works! James 2:18-26
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
MightySparrow:

There is no iota of truth in Islam.
The founder grew to be an Arabian hero in jealousy with the Jews because of their common parentage in Abraham.

Islam is only about Mohammed's penis, greed, and control. The easiest way to achieve that are by religion and conquests.

The followers also are greedy to own property, rule over people and have sec with women.

These are the cardinal dimensions of cultism.

Islam means surrender by terror
Salaam is peace.

That is why I sum everything up as Sexlam.

Sex + greed + conquest = Sexlam..

Good job my brother.
Sexlam as well as:
J ust
E njoying
S eriously
U nsensor
S ex
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by MightySparrow: 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Sexlam as well as:
J ust
E njoying
S eriouslyJes
U nsensor
S ex

Jesus is a clean prophet. No sin. No raping. No slaving.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
TenQ:

Thanks my brother.

The cowardice of the Admin is beyond measure. Because of fear of Jihad, they separated the Islamic section. Because Christians are generally peaceful, they lump them up with Atheists, Animists and anyone who would have an axe to grind with Christian beliefs and faith. The same cowardice made them insist that a Christian must recite the shahada to comment or post anything on the Islamic section. Meanwhile, any Muslim can come and write anything about Christianity.

Now, for no apparent reason except that some Muslims chanting la illa illa lah they quickly run to pull down a thread.

This is A proof of the fact that apart from the fact that Muslims are violent, they are afraid of the TRUTH spreading about the depravity of their religion.

1 "....mslims are violent..." ;; according to the biblical Jesus order : If you have no SWORD, sell your clock and buy one " . It is a parable in the Christian response but when it is, not as clearer as this, in Islam, it not raw not parable according nuisance non muslim commentators.
2. Truth according to you, your beliefs and understanding about Allah, prophet Muhammad (saw), Islam and Muslims, is shallow and myopic.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by LegalWolf: 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
TenQ the future thief oooooooooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can see you were online about 15 minutes ago. Are you tired of spanking me? Ehn ? My Nairaland nemesis 🤣🤣🤣

When I don’t have your time, you always run your mouth. Now I have your full time. Come and tell us where you saw Arabic is “…based on the Aramaic Language” please use your darling chatGPT as source if you like 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And the stray advocatejare is permitted to stray here. Same with FxMasterz that idolises a buffoon.

Cc: Future thief TenQ ooooooo 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

You did not respond to my question, future thief grin. Again, this was my question:

Give me ONE source that Al ever meant deity in Old, Classical, Medieval, or Modern Arabic. In fact, I give you the latitude to cite ANY DIALECT OF ARABIC OF YOUR CHOICE!!!! .

So what are you saying? And is ChatGPT a source? Because this is what it is said on the platform:

So how are we to know that this is not a misleading information, ehn future thief TenQ? cheesy grin grin grin grin grin And the ChatGPT reference talks about Aramaic not Arabic. So, what are you saying?

PS: This is the kinda topic we expect the stray advocatejare to stray into... EDUCATE YOUR FOLKS! But no, it is something irrelevent he spends his life dwelling on. And FxMasterz is drooling or can't see...

I know that a Donkey will always behave as a donkey. They must Brey needlessly about nothing and anything.

You think I wouldn't notice that you intend to modify the Question? Let me remind you:

What does El-, Al- mean in the Old Aramaic/Semitic language to which Arabic and Hebrew belong?

By your definition, ChatGPT is not a source whan it is not an academic excercise. But let me oblige you with some examples

ʼĒl (also 'Il, Ugaritic: 𐎛𐎍 ʾīlu; Phoenician: 𐤀𐤋 ʾīl;[6] Hebrew: אֵל ʾēl; Syriac: ܐܺܝܠ ʾīyl; Arabic: إل ʾīl or إله ʾilāh; cognate to Akkadian: 𒀭, romanized: ilu) is a Northwest Semitic word meaning "god" or "deity", or referring (as a proper name) to any one of multiple major ancient Near Eastern deities.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)

El, the general term for “deity” in Semitic languages as well as the name of the chief deity of the West Semites.
https://www.britannica.com/topic/El

Etymologically, the name Allah is probably a contraction of the Arabic al-Ilah, “the God.” The name's origin can be traced back to the earliest Semitic writings in which the word for god was Il or El, the latter being an Old Testament synonym for Yahweh. Allah is the standard Arabic word for “God” and is used by Arab Christians as well .
https://www.cs.mcgill.ca/~rwest/wikispeedia/wpcd/wp/a/Allah.htm

Etymologically, the name Allah is probably a contraction of the Arabic al-Ilāh, “the God.” The name’s origin can be traced to the earliest Semitic writings in which the word for god was il, el, or eloah , the latter two used in the Hebrew Bible (Old Testament).
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Allah

Unfortunately, I expect more braying as a true Donkey of a person.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Future thief ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where on earth did you see this?? Arabic based on Aramaic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FxMasterz and the stray advocatejare come and see your disaster of a future thief!! Is this the gbef you expect me to be discussing with! Your head is light and empty TenQ! Like frigging empty and d_mb!

LOL! I am just seeing this. This is what ChatGPT says about itself:

So basically, ChatGPT is telling you that 'don't trust me o as I can give fabu once a while'. So tell us why we should believe it? And its quite surprising how you brought in Aramaic into the discourse.... Is it Allah in Arabic or Aramaic that we are talking about, ehn future thief grin

cc: Future thief TenQ; Advocatejare and FxMasterz
Okay Arabic is not based on Aramaic but Aramaic as one of the oldest Semitic languages influenced both Hebrew and Arabic.

Unfortunately, even as a lawyer, you are so empty of knowledge about Aramaic, Hebrew and Arabic as Semitic languages.

Which of these three languages is the Oldest? You don't know?

Aramaic is the oldest continuously written and spoken language of the Middle East, preceding Hebrew and Arabic as written languages. Equally important has been the role of Aramaic as the oldest continuously used alphabetically written language of the
https://en.unesco.org/silkroad/content/did-you-know-evolution-arabic-language-silk-roads

Aramaic influenced both Arabic and Hebrew, sister Semitic languages , and even contributed to the writng of Mongolian and Uighur, in terms of alphabet development, lexical borrowing, and cultural habits like alphabet numbering.
https://catedra-unesco.espais.iec.cat/en/2016/03/08/11-the-assyrians-and-aramaic-speaking-the-oldest-living-language-of-the-middle-east/

On ChatGPT output, I hope you wouldn't dare use it as evidence when you are trying to prove any point with me.

I have given you other non ChatGPT sources: sorry it's giving you a headache.

Secondly, check the 99 NAMES of Allah and tell me that they are not PREFIXED by the qualifiers
Al- or As- or Ash- or At- following the Arabic rules but meaning the same thing
Al-Rahman, Al-Barr, Al-Wakeel , Al-Qudus etc
As-Salam, As-Samee,
Ar-Raheem, Ar-Rahman, Ar-Razak etc
Ash-Shakoor, Ash-Shaheed, etc
Az-Dhaahir etc
At-Tawwab etc

Tell me how Al-Lah is misplaced as one of the names of your God?
Is there any of the 99 NAMES of Allah not PREFIXED with the Qualifier Al-, At, As-;Ash-, Az- etc.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
Maximus692:

Mere claim! Matthew 7:21-23
Faith without works! James 2:18-26
It doesn't dawn on you that it is impossible to Do the following in Christ and not work?
Live in Love for God and for your neighbour
Live in Purity
Live in Trust and Obedience to Him
Live in Service to Him

Does one live in love by faith or live in Purity by faith or obey God by faith or serve Christ by faith!?

I truly shake my head.

You need the validation of your old men, I only need the validation of Christ Jesus.

Sorry ehn!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by LegalWolf: 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2023
Sweet! We are getting there
TenQ:

Okay Arabic is not based on Aramaic but Aramaic as one of the oldest Semitic languages influenced both Hebrew and Arabic.
At least, you could swallow your world shameless and accept that Arabic is not based on Aramaic, contrary to the initial fabu you dropped on the timeline.... Hahahah future thief!

Unfortunately, even as a lawyer, you are so empty of knowledge about Aramaic, Hebrew and Arabic as Semitic languages.

Which of these three languages is the Oldest? You don't know?

Aramaic is the oldest continuously written and spoken language of the Middle East, preceding Hebrew and Arabic as written languages. Equally important has been the role of Aramaic as the oldest continuously used alphabetically written language of the
https://en.unesco.org/silkroad/content/did-you-know-evolution-arabic-language-silk-roads

Aramaic influenced both Arabic and Hebrew, sister Semitic languages , and even contributed to the writng of Mongolian and Uighur, in terms of alphabet development, lexical borrowing, and cultural habits like alphabet numbering.
https://catedra-unesco.espais.iec.cat/en/2016/03/08/11-the-assyrians-and-aramaic-speaking-the-oldest-living-language-of-the-middle-east/

Yes, I am very empty of the knowledge of aramaic, hebrew and arabic. But I was not the one shameless lying that Arabic is based on Aramaic, or was I? Ehn potential thief grin grin grin grin grin

And which of these languages being the oldest is irrelevant to the conversation. Completely irrelevant. I never said one language is older thanthe other or one did not influence the other... So it is your own problem whether Aramaic is older than Arabic ooo not mine! It is your wahala whether Hebrew influenced Arabic not mine...

On ChatGPT output, I hope you wouldn't dare use it as evidence when you are trying to prove any point with me.

I have given you other non ChatGPT sources: sorry it's giving you a headache.

Secondly, check the 99 NAMES of Allah and tell me that they are not PREFIXED by the qualifiers
As-Salam, As-Samee,
Az-Dhaahir etc
At-Tawwab etc

Is there any of the 99 NAMES of Allah not PREFIXED with the Qualifier Al-, At, As-;Ash-, Az- etc.

Dumb, stup1d and an ignorant buffoon! Because they are pre-fixed by the qualifier automatically means the qualifier translates to 'God', ehn? So because I call myself Al-Kwarawiyy, I am god kwara? Or Al-Fulani, I am god Fulani? Ehn TenQ

cc: FxMasterz is this the dumbo you look up to? And stray advocatejare is the imbec1le you expect me to be rating highly and having a conversation with?

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

1 "....mslims are violent..." ;; according to the biblical Jesus order : If you have no SWORD, sell your clock and buy one " . It is a parable in the Christian response but when it is, not as clearer as this, in Islam, it not raw not parable according nuisance non muslim commentators.
..and kill everyone that would not accept Jesus as Lord and Saviour! Abi!?

What a religion of peace

Sunan an-Nasa'i 4061
It was narrated that Ibn 'Abbas said:
"The Messenger of Allah [SAW] said: 'Whoever changes his religion, kill him.'"

Sunan an-Nasa'i 4024
Anas bin Malik narrated that:
A group of eighty people from 'Ukl came to the Prophet [SAW], but the climate of Al-Madinah did not suit them and they fell sick. They complained about that to the Messenger of Allah [SAW] and he said: "Why don't you go out with our herdsmen and drink the milk and urine of the camels?" They said: "Yes (we will do that)." They went out and drank some of the (camels') milk and urine, and they recovered. Then they killed the herdsman of the Messenger of Allah [SAW], so he sent (men after them) and they caught them and brought them back. He had their hands and feet cut off and branded their eyes, and left them in the sun to die.

gaskiyamagana:

2. Truth according to you, your beliefs and understanding about Allah, prophet Muhammad (saw), Islam and Muslims, is shallow and myopic.
I agree with you!
Why then is it that I ask you questions and you cannot answer? You don't want me to learn?

For example
According to the Qur'an Is Jubril the Holy Spirit?
If not, who is Rūḥ Al-Qudus ?
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

At least, you could swallow your world shameless and accept that Arabic is not based on Aramaic, contrary to the initial fabu you dropped on the timeline.... Hahahah future thief!

Yes, I am very empty of the knowledge of aramaic, hebrew and arabic. But I was not the one shameless lying that Arabic is based on Aramaic, or was I? Ehn potential thief grin grin grin grin grin

And which of these languages being the oldest is irrelevant to the conversation. Completely irrelevant. I never said one language is older thanthe other or one did not influence the other... So it is your own problem whether Aramaic is older than Arabic ooo not mine! It is your wahala whether Hebrew influenced Arabic not mine...

Dumb, stup1d and an ignorant buffoon! Because they are pre-fixed by the qualifier automatically means the qualifier translates to 'God', ehn? So because I call myself Al-Kwarawiyy, I am god kwara? Or Al-Fulani, I am god Fulani? Ehn TenQ

cc: FxMasterz is this the dumbo you look up to? And stray advocatejare is the imbec1le you expect me to be rating highly and having a conversation with?

Don't run away

Check the 99 NAMES of Allah and tell me that they are not PREFIXED by the qualifiers
As-Salam, As-Samee,
Az-Dhaahir etc
At-Tawwab etc

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
MightySparrow:

Jesus is a clean prophet. No sin. No raping. No slaving.

J umbo
E extra
S weet
U ending
S exromance
SONGS OF SOLOMON.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Please respond to my question

check the 99 NAMES of Allah and tell me that they are not PREFIXED by the qualifiers
As-Salam, As-Samee,
Az-Dhaahir etc
At-Tawwab etc

2. What does Bismilah mean? In the name of Lah!
Who is LAH?

3. What does Alhamdu li Lah mean? Praise be to Lah!
Who is LAH?

4. Is it true that Mohammeds father who is an Idol worshipper has his name as Abdul-Lah! Servant of Lah
Who is LAH?

Please respond to these questions!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by LegalWolf: 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
Thank you for teaching me what I know.

Deep down, the answer is clear BUT your stupidity will want you to hang on to defending nonsense as you always do. Clearly you could see in the underline that God is ILAH and semitic proposition for god is either 'El or Il',

TenQ:

I know that a Donkey will always behave as a donkey. They must Brey needlessly about nothing and anything.

You think I wouldn't notice that you intend to modify the Question? Let me remind you:

By your definition, ChatGPT is not a source whan it is not an academic excercise. But let me oblige you with some examples

ʼĒl (also 'Il, Ugaritic: 𐎛𐎍 ʾīlu; Phoenician: 𐤀𐤋 ʾīl;[6] Hebrew: אֵל ʾēl; Syriac: ܐܺܝܠ ʾīyl; Arabic: إل ʾīl or إله ʾilāh; cognate to Akkadian: 𒀭, romanized: ilu) is a Northwest Semitic word meaning "god" or "deity", or referring (as a proper name) to any one of multiple major ancient Near Eastern deities.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)

El, the general term for “deity” in Semitic languages as well as the name of the chief deity of the West Semites.
https://www.britannica.com/topic/El

Etymologically, the name Allah is probably a contraction of the Arabic al-Ilah, “the God.” The name's origin can be traced back to the earliest Semitic writings in which the word for god was Il or El, the latter being an Old Testament synonym for Yahweh. Allah is the standard Arabic word for “God” and is used by Arab Christians as well .
https://www.cs.mcgill.ca/~rwest/wikispeedia/wpcd/wp/a/Allah.htm

Etymologically, the name Allah is probably a contraction of the Arabic al-Ilāh, “the God.” The name’s origin can be traced to the earliest Semitic writings in which the word for god was il, el, or eloah , the latter two used in the Hebrew Bible (Old Testament).
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Allah

Unfortunately, I expect more braying as a true Donkey of a person.

Now, I ask you: which of these sources REMOTELY says:

1. AL (not IL) means deity;
2. LAH

We are waiting, please!

cc: FxMasters and the stray advocatejare
Bcc: Future thief TenQ grin
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by MightySparrow: 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

J umbo
E extra
S weet
U ending
S exromance
SONGS OF SOLOMON.

Are you a Muslim. You don't believe in Anabi Isa again?
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by LegalWolf: 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2023
TenQ:

check the 99 NAMES of Allah and tell me that they are not PREFIXED by the qualifiers
As-Salam, As-Samee,
Az-Dhaahir etc
At-Tawwab etc

Who is LAH?

Who is LAH?

4. Is it true that Mohammeds father who is an Idol worshipper has his name as Abdul-Lah! Servant of Lah
Who is LAH?

Are you sick in the head? When did we get to the stage that you will be asking me to respond to your questions? I should give you a response to a dumb question - who is Lah (a non-existent word in Arabic)?

Don't be stup1d please
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by gaskiyamagana: 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2023
TenQ:

Don't run away

Check the 99 NAMES of Allah and tell me that they are not PREFIXED by the qualifiers
As-Salam, As-Samee,
Az-Dhaahir etc
At-Tawwab etc

If not pure insanity, how possible for non Arabic language literate is bluntly arguing with owner of the religion of the language, when they're hundreds of corrupted translation of his religious book language remained unsettled in the Christendom?
As l have always pointed out, your problem with Allah, Al -Quran, Islam, Muhammad (saw) and Muslim shall not cease till second coming of Jesus, amen, Amin, aseeeee
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
LegalWolf:
Thank you for teaching me what I know.

Deep down, the answer is clear BUT your stupidity will want you to hang on to defending nonsense as you always do. Clearly you could see in the underline that God is ILAH and semitic proposition for god is either 'El or Il',

2. LAH

We are waiting, please!

cc: FxMasters and the stray advocatejare
Bcc: Future thief TenQ grin
Tell me then,
1. What does Al- as a prefix mean in Arabic
2. What does Lah mean in Arabic?

Contrast with

Is it true that Mohammed's father who is an Idol worshipper has his name as Abdul-Lah! Servant of Lah
Who is LAH?
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

If not pure insanity, how possible for non Arabic language literate is bluntly arguing with owner of the religion of the language, when they're hundreds of corrupted translation of his religious book language remained unsettled in the Christendom?
As l have always pointed out, your problem with Allah, Al -Quran, Islam, Muhammad (saw) and Muslim shall not cease till second coming of Jesus, amen, Amin, aseeeee
Please respond to my question!
You are also not a native Arabic speaker!

As-Salam, As-Samee,
Az-Dhaahir etc
At-Tawwab etc

Who is LAH?

Who is LAH?

Who is LAH?

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Are you sick in the head? When did we get to the stage that you will be asking me to respond to your questions? I should give you a response to a dumb question - who is Lah (a non-existent word in Arabic)?

Don't be stup1d please
See, just respond to the questions as I've given you good aid. I translated the phrases in case your Arabic vapourised

Where are you running to?

As-Salam, As-Samee,
Az-Dhaahir etc
At-Tawwab etc

Who is LAH?

Who is LAH?

Who is LAH?

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by LegalWolf: 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
TenQ:

Tell me then,

Contrast with

Is it true that Mohammed's father who is an Idol worshipper has his name as Abdul-Lah! Servant of Lah
Who is LAH?

You didn’t answer my question you dumbo! Again,

2. LAH

We are waiting, please!

To the best of my knowledge, Lah is completely meaningless in Arabic! Means nothing!
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by LegalWolf: 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
TenQ:

See, just respond to the questions as I've given you good aid. I translated the phrases in case your Arabic vapourised

As-Salam, As-Samee,
Az-Dhaahir etc
At-Tawwab etc

Who is LAH?

Who is LAH?

Who is LAH?

Dumb, ignorant, f00lish, rag-headed and pathetic! A perfect cocktail for a renowned thief in the future!

Lah ko alif ni
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Dumb, ignorant, f00lish, rag-headed and pathetic! A perfect cocktail for a renowned thief in the future!

Lah ko alif ni
You don't need to be caustic with your words, answering my questions will bail you out of your tantrum.

Do you want me to simplify the questions?

Just respond to the questions as I've given you good aid. I translated the phrases in case your Arabic vapourised

As-Salam, As-Samee,
Az-Dhaahir etc
At-Tawwab etc

Who is LAH?

Who is LAH?

Who is LAH?

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by TenQ: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

You didn’t answer my question you dumbo! Again,

2. LAH

We are waiting, please!

To the best of my knowledge, Lah is completely meaningless in Arabic! Means nothing!
After you please
Lah is not my God, you should know him more than meLOL!

Tell me then,

Contrast with

Who is LAH?
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by LegalWolf: 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
TenQ:

After you please
Lah is not my God, you should know him more than meLOL!

Tell me then,

Contrast with

Who is LAH?

Remind me in case I’m wrong: I asked you those questions before you asked the above. Isn’t it? So why are you scared of just pointing out to your own source in response to my two questions.

Okay my word is my bond: if you answer those two questions by express reference to your own source, I promise to answer each of your questions.

PS: I actually answered your question by saying Lah is meaningless in Arabic. Lol. So future thief, back to your source and answer my questions.
Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by LegalWolf: 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2023
Lol! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Where does Al mean Deity is the frigging question. Point it out in your source or shut the Bleep up, future theif !

TenQ:

You don't need to be caustic with your words, answering my questions will bail you out of your tantrum.

Do you want me to simplify the questions?

Just respond to the questions as I've given you good aid. I translated the phrases in case your Arabic vapourised

As-Salam, As-Samee,
Az-Dhaahir etc
At-Tawwab etc

Who is LAH?

Who is LAH?

Who is LAH?

Re: Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! by FxMasterz: 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

You're still expending all your energy in defending Islam in spite of its numerous red flags?

Going by the violence, (Even in your writings, you exhibit the same violence your religion is known for), Mohammedian facism, paedophilia, flawed science, unacceptable logic (or you believe that Satan enters your mouth when you yawn except you cover the mouth, or that Satan sleeps in your nostrils when you sleep as said by Mohammed?), etc. The red flags are too numerous to mention.

Most times, when I read your comments and the violent languages you love to use, I can conclude that it's better to be a Buddhist than to be a Muslim. Buddhists actually have better human relations and more logical explanations for physical events than does Islamists. Meanwhile, they're also serving a false god.

Someday, your eyes would open, and if it never does, I wish you safe journey to your phantom Islamic paradise made solely for your sexual aggrandizement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

21 Days Hallelujah Challenge With Nathaniel Bassey "OPEN HEAVENS" / Artificial Insemination, A Sin? / The Message Of The Kingdom Of GOD

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143