Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) (38454 Views)

Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) / Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos / Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2023
What's my business with their argument? Keep private things private

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by simfrost90210: 10:38am On Jun 05, 2023
grin grin .., like say d jazz don dey fade oo
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by simfrost90210: 10:40am On Jun 05, 2023
mariahAngel:
The nerve of Judy onye oshi di to call another woman's husband "baby". undecided
Attention seeking shameless woman!

Ọburọkwa obere onye oshi di
You funny oo🤣🤣.. but she's truly shameless
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by McStoic(m): 10:41am On Jun 05, 2023
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2023
Ndi ihere eme 😒
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by MyExpression(m): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2023
Women!!!

Marry them at your own risk.
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by chiedozie198100: 10:43am On Jun 05, 2023
look at the rubbish this man go put himsef.

watch out and see how this woman go set this guy up with 'evidence' of a serious issue in future.
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:43am On Jun 05, 2023
Bouhaha87:
It was bound to happen
Indeed..
And yours is bound to be plain sailing?
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by chiedozie198100: 10:45am On Jun 05, 2023
TheGiftedOne:
If this wasn't staged, that woman no try. How can you hit my car and return it without telling me, hoping I won't find out. Instead of the wife to see the point he's driving at, she's taking sides with the guy telling the hubby that it doesn't matter. Women some times can be so annoying.

If you're not mature, don't ever try to marry. Don't dare it. I'm married btw because I'm married enough.

Overlook my advice to your own peril.

u sure say she no dey sleep with that other guy too?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by wizelink(m): 10:50am On Jun 05, 2023
Don't mind them. They are deceiving the gullible. This a nollywood movie. Ignore and move on.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by FashionCookie(f): 10:51am On Jun 05, 2023
Awon attention seekers werey.
See as that one hold phone like mumu
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by emperor4love(m): 10:51am On Jun 05, 2023
Na fans way carry dis matter for head I dey pity, why dis guys will keep acting and bagging on engagement from there post....still de wonder y most poor people no de get sense, how cud one after watching this believe dis is not scripted to wait for another episode, why are celebrities taking advantage of gullible Nigerians, why why
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:52am On Jun 05, 2023
chuose2:
Is Yul still with that useless woman?
exactly my point, 2nd wife can never love nor respect you like the first wife do, they will always give you headache. Better side chick than 2nd wife

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by NoToPile: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2023
Loool this guy and all his dramatic videos he's posting up and down on his FB page.

He should rest abeg.
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by drugBaronTINUBU: 10:53am On Jun 05, 2023
mariahAngel:
The nerve of Judy onye oshi di to call another woman's husband "baby". undecided
Attention seeking shameless woman!
my dear they are married.
make una rest
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by RingRoadMafia: 10:58am On Jun 05, 2023
Seun I've been reporting this criminal called celestine Nwankwo but your moderators have chosen to do nothing about his scams and the graphic pictures he litters the front page with.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by MyExpression(m): 10:59am On Jun 05, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Well, I think his wife is turning into a rebellious wife. Somebody can not bash your husband's car and you are supporting the person against your husband.

It is simple.

She either has eyes on that your close friend- Chike...

Or she's a bad wife to you.

See shit wey husbanbs dey see inside marriage!

Did she not know how her husband talks even before the marriage?
Did they not have this conversation in the house when they saw the bashed car?
What was her stance?
Why take sides with another MAN over your husband, esp when you know his opinions are valid, the only problem was his voice...not even the approach, coz under the circumstance, he has right to be pissed at the childlike behaviour of his friend.

Women are not daft...she has a soft spot for the quiet Chike.
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by Caleycash(m): 11:00am On Jun 05, 2023
People love negative and bad news... they're clowning 🤡 on people!
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by jogojogo: 11:03am On Jun 05, 2023
Ok
Yul don buy market.
Judy very disrespectful
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by Adewale1603(m): 11:06am On Jun 05, 2023
No news to post again.
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by BackFromBalablu: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2023
Celebrities and unnecessary drama are like 5&6.

WELL! Nt a fan of yul tongue
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by Treassured: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2023
Amapiano Piano Steadily Steadily😂

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phyno And Sullivan Chime, His Mentor (Photo) / I Am Taking Four-Year Break From Music – Wizkid Reveals / I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.