Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) (38446 Views)

Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) / Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos / Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by Pastev1(m): 11:28am On Jun 05, 2023
I hope Mrs. Yul will see this piece of advice.
A relationship is like a building, if you use suitable materials to construct your house,
You get worried whenever its rains with the storm. So in relations it requires two important material
which is "Understanding and Trust", Mothing more!. Madam, you failed to understand your man
even other men out there. The earlier you understand that men have their inborn ego so as a wife,
you need to lower the column and density of your ego. Watching your video, all the man needed was just SORRY!
But that was so hard and heavy to pronounce from your mouth because you held on "What have I done that I should say sorry"
My dear that's pride. Kindly understand your office (position) as a woman in your marital home. God help us!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by littlenzuki(m): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2023
Every day one wahala
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by neonly: 11:38am On Jun 05, 2023
Melezenawii:
Igbo girls are not marriage materials

Whoa dat deep
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2023
Mr and Mrs ...Chike don buy job
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by isabi2lof: 11:53am On Jun 05, 2023
People wey dey act film undecided so this one na news , people that have moved on with their lives.

No go find money
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by aspabay(m): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
So it happened in their home.

But who is posting it here

Themselves, relatives, all for what? to trend? Rubbish
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by iukpe: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
In marriage, "very little things" could be an issue. Phone, water, turn on light or turn off light; How you passed in the morning; The way you looked at me, him or her etc etc.
The lady seems inexperienced by just delaying the magic words, "I am sorry" and she can even make her own point 5mins later with the man apologizing.
All he wants is that acknowledgement from her and he will be ok, he is already upset and need her responses to be soothing. He has no one to be upset with not even his friend. Its not upset with his wife but he has to talk to her and just expects her to feel him and its over.
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by yusuyo: 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2023
I respect you Yul, you deserve more than just two wives. I thought the argument is going to lead her more disrespectful but in reverse. And for those who are expecting that the marriage will soon crash, never. This people are forever together
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by etrange: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
Lol... when two actors get married.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by zelnababa(m): 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
lolz since thier enemies wanted them to fight, they re just playing along.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by RosyIsBlessed: 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
This was staged by them so they can trend more and they are getting it courtesy of bloggers

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by iamdapsyj(m): 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
and this is meant to come to social media

That couple knows they have an audience they display their idiocy to so they continue to do that!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by iamdapsyj(m): 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:
This was staged by them so they can trend more and they are getting it courtesy of bloggers

Gbam
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by okerekingsley90: 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
mariahAngel:

She's not the wife, she's Hagar the mistress, who's trying to take the place of the wife.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by kelspinall(m): 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
clout chasing

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by akevic: 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2023
What is the title of this movie
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
Having a baritone voice alone doesn't make you a complete man.

Some men are big babies.
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by SaturnNick(m): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
shocked shocked shocked
chuose2:
Is Yul still with that useless woman?
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by Fuckyoumod: 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
MyExpression:

It is simple.

She either has eyes on that your close friend- Chike...

Or she's a bad wife to you.

See shit wey husbanbs dey see inside marriage!

Did she not know how her husband talks even before the marriage?
Did they not have this conversation in the house when they saw the bashed car?
What was her stance?
Why take sides with another MAN over your husband, esp when you know his opinions are valid, the only problem was his voice...not even the approach, coz under the circumstance, he has right to be pissed at the childlike behaviour of his friend.

Women are not daft...she has a soft spot for the quiet Chike.
you have a point
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by Penisman: 3:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
MrCuteking:
Wow! This will enlighten me. Nairaland is making people knowledgeable by sharing things like this online. When I talk about this in public people will say I’m smart and I’ll tell them I got this info from Nairaland. angry

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by DaddyCoool: 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
Wodu89:
Why is this in front page. Why

Because it is entertaining, you hypocrite. How often do you get to witness couples' inside "quarrels", talkless of celebrities??
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by Rinoxy: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
Wodu89:
Why is this in front page. Why
Their matter has always being on front page, so this one too is front page worthy.
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by Adinije(f): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
This people learnt that controversy is the new oil and they are trying to milk it. But it is unfortunate that a person like Yul will stoop that low. He's rubbishing Pete's reputation
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by YoungmcCoy56: 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by chiedozie198100: 4:18am On Jun 06, 2023
Adinije:
Thisvpeople learnt that controversy is the new oil and they are trying to milk it. But it is unfortunate that a person like Yul will stoop that low. He's rubbish Pete's reputation

exactly.
that's why when I hear it's for clout, I just wonder weda yul neva pass this small pikin thing of chasing clout?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) by Cocaine20982: 7:13am On Jun 06, 2023
PEOPLE SHOULD MIND THEIR BUSINESS AND STOP POKENOSINING INTO OTHER PEOPLE S PRIVATE LIVES.
EVERYONE AND ALL COUPLES USED TO ARGUE AND QUARREL ONCE IN A WHILE. IT'S NORMAL IN LIFE.
GBAM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ceec And Okocha At Wizkid VIP Experience / Tobi Bakre Girlfriend, Anu Oladosu Pays His Mom A Surprise Visit In Her House / Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.