Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,536 members, 7,843,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo (5110 Views)

Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Differences Between Celestial Church Of Christ, And Cherubim And Seraphim / Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 11:54am On Jun 05, 2023
Gabreil2121:

Okay thanks. Should I drop my WhatsApp contact so you update me?
Drop it
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by sharpwriter(m): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
SharpFx:

Even me self don't understand grin
What's it you don't understand? He fvcked her raw without coitus interruptus wink
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by Gabreil2121(f): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
SharpFx:

Drop it

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by mysticwarrior(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
heykims:
Trash, so someone would desist from eating and water intake for a week and still be alive?
That's a scamming lie.
It's happening bro, I have seen it.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by mastermaestro(m): 12:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
heykims:
Trash, so someone would desist from eating and water intake for a week and still be alive?
That's a scamming lie.

Try dey read make you nor disgrace yourself to public. A human can go without food and water for up to or more than three weeks. Note, I am not interested in c/s magic. Na them sabi. Just wanted to clear your ignorance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by mastermaestro(m): 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
Antiochus:
Those Ori oke are demonic astral travel. They lie down and their spirit departs their body. It's demonic.

Will they listen? I nor dey talk for false prophets and their mugus matter again o. grin There is nothing you would tell an ignorant believer about a false prophet that he or she would take. In fact you cannot advise a believer who barely knows A in the Bible on matters as this. All they want is miracle and prophecy irrespective of the spiritual source.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by Prolific2018: 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
mastermaestro:

Will they listen? I nor dey talk for false prophets and their mugus matter again o. grin There is nothing you would tell an ignorant believer about a false prophet that he or she would take. In fact you cannot advise a believer who barely knows A in the Bible on matters as this. All they want is miracle and prophecy irrespective of the spiritual source.

Bro!
There are lots of fake prophets and false prophecies but one thing is for sure, there are real prophets out there.
Scam is everywhere but I can confirm to you confidently that there are real prophets.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by LikeAking: 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
Antiochus:
Those Ori oke are demonic astral travel. They lie down and their spirit departs their body. It's demonic.

Quiet!

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
Prolific2018:

Bro!
There are lots of fake prophets and false prophecies but one thing is for sure, there are real prophets out there.
Scam is everywhere but I can confirm to you confidently that there are real prophets.

100% real prophets and prophetess dey

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by fijiano202(m): 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
SharpFx:
Please don't mind the subject above and also don't mind my writing.

So the thing is this; A very close friend I know (a 17 years old girl) went to church (cherubim and seraphim) last week Sunday being 28th. I didn't see her again for like three days, so when I asked about her they said she went to "ori oke" (something like that) meaning She is in spirit for 7 days. And for the 7 days, she won't know herself, anyone, eat or drink anything.
As Thomas I be, I didn't believe it and I stylish went there on Friday to confirm, to my greatest surprise, She didn't recognize me and looked drained meaning that she has not tasted anything. When I was about leaving they said I should meet her to pray for me and she prayed, asked me to write what I want God to do for me, what I want her to prophese for me and come the next day by 12 PM for the prophecy. I went and she prophesied (correctly) and told me what to do.
Since that Sunday being 28 till yesterday being 4th, the girl didn't know anybody nor eat anything and when she was coming back from the spirit during intensive prayer heavy rain started and stopped when she was fully back.
So, now, my question is that; is this truly or just stunt. Just curious. Please elders help me out here.
it's true ..trance in Cherubim and Seraphim and white garment churches are real ...it's part of mystery of God
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
fijiano202:
it's true ..trance in Cherubim and Seraphim and white garment churches are real ...it's part of mystery of God
Alright, thank you
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by donttryme: 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
SharpFx:

The said girl is currently in the church doing wonders; prophesizing, healing and giving solutions to problem.... The girl number I have is not going since then and I don't have any of the church members number but I can direct you there.
Number for make sense pass bcuz i stay far from Abeokuta and sapa is reasoning my matter big time now, i no eat since yesterday cuz money no dey my hand, where will i see transport now. but just drop the address, miracle can happen and i will travel there straight. I have serious health issues
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
donttryme:

Number for make sense pass bcuz i stay far from Abeokuta and sapa is reasoning my matter big time now, i no eat since yesterday cuz money no dey my hand, where will i see transport now. but just drop the address, miracle can happen and i will travel there straight. I have serious health issues
I will try get the number.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by donttryme: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
SharpFx:
I will try get the number.
Ok. I will remind you some days later, hope you will not mind. Tankiu
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by tiswell(m): 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
22o62021:
Some weeks ago, I chatted a girl up and convinced her to come over, she came

We had 2 hot sex.
After the sex, she was showing me pictures on her phone.
And that was how I knew that she is a C &S prophetess.

I'm mediately she started receiving some calls, see where big men and women are calling a small girl of 25years mummy.

I planted my seed in her.

Since she left, I have never called her again.

Cos she was always saying that she is seeing death Everytime she closes her eyes.

I had to run o
Na you no wan hear say you die grin
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by IslamIsIdiotic: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
Celestial is a satanic cult, not a church. Once you read about the life of their founder you will understand how demonic it is.

Goodlady:
I v heard about it. I v a friend who I knew her ways aren't clean. Recently, she started her prophet wannabe advert if Facebook. I decided to watch her and see the consistency.
Indeed, there's spiritual power!

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:
Celestial is a satanic cult, not a church. Once you read about the life of their founder you will understand how demonic it is.

Explain please

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
donttryme:

Ok. I will remind you some days later, hope you will not mind.
Tankiu
Okay
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by Brownshoe: 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
mattbass:

I just need her prayer for supernatural breakthrough.....
hmmm well done, ise woli, mo jasi. Bind ur client.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2023
Brownshoe:
hmmm well done, ise woli, mo jasi. Bind ur client.
grin
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by Antiochus(m): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2023
LikeAking:

Quiet!

Did I lie. If you are a member and practices such desist from it and let God change you. Join a living church where the gospel of the kingdom is preached and leave those dead C & S churches.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by LikeAking: 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
Antiochus:

Did I lie. If you are a member and practices such desist from it and let God change you. Join a living church where the gospel of the kingdom is preached and leave those dead C & S churches.

Dey play!
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by LikeAking: 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
IslamIsIdiotic:

Leave am like that...

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by Maximus692(m): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
That's how spirits possess people!

When talking about the GIFTS of Holy Spirit most people don't know that what one spirit can do hundreds of thousands of other spirits can do exactly the same if not hindered, that's why the magicians in Egypt could perform signs just like what Moses was performing to prove that he was sent by God! Exodus 8:6-7

So the GIFTS of the spirit can be found in all the religions on this planet because all these religions has the backing of powerful spirits.

God's word revealed that while the GIFTS of the spirit are similar in nature the FRUIT of the spirit is just one unique FRUIT so while different religions may share similar spiritual gifts the FRUIT totally differs.

That's why Jesus of Nazareth (Christ) never said by their GIFTS rather he said "by their FRUITS you will know them" {Matthew 7:16} this means different sects may claim they're Christians with their contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines but no matter what their fruits will never be the same if you carefully observe them.

So what is the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit in Christianity? smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by SharpFx: 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
Maximus692:

When talking about the GIFTS of Holy Spirit most people don't know that what one spirit can do hundreds of thousands of other spirits can do exactly the same if not hindered, that's why the magicians in Egypt could perform signs just like what Moses was performing to prove that he was sent by God! Exodus 8:6-7

So the GIFTS of the spirit can be found in all the religions on this planet because all these religions has the backing of powerful spirits.

God's word revealed that while the GIFTS of the spirit are similar in nature the FRUIT of the spirit is just one unique FRUIT so while different religions may share similar spiritual gifts the FRUIT totally differs.

That's why Jesus of Nazareth (Christ) never said by their GIFTS rather he said "by their FRUITS you will know them" {Matthew 7:16} this means different sects may claim they're Christians with their contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines but no matter what their fruits will never be the same if you carefully observe them.

So what is the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit in Christianity? smiley
hmmmm
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by Prolific2018: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
Maximus692:

So the GIFTS of the spirit can be found in all religions on this planet because all these religions has the backing of powerful spirits.

God's word revealed that while the GIFTS of the spirit are similar in nature the FRUIT of the spirit is just one unique FRUIT so while different religions may share [/b]similar spiritual gifts the FRUIT totally differs.

[b][/b]That's why Jesus of Nazareth (Christ) never said by their GIFTS rather he said "by their FRUITS you will know them" {Matthew 7:16} this means different sects may claim they're Christians with their contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines but no matter what their fruits will never be the same if you carefully observe them.

[b]So what is the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit in Christianity?
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by Maximus692(m): 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
Prolific2018:

So what is the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit in Christianity?

As imperfect humans we have all sinned and fallen short of God's glory {Romans 3:23} that's why you will always see the flaws in all humans around you no matter how nice the person may prove to be.

That's why God in His infinite mercy planted a spiritual tree {John 15:1} after the death of Jesus this seed germinated and produced branches {John 15:5} it's the fruit of this tree the inhabitants of Antioch saw and began calling them CHRISTIANS! Act 11:26

After the death of Jesus' disciples who are the visible branches of this tree Satan planted his own seed right in the midst of God's farm {Matthew 13:25} when Satan's seeds germinated they began growing faster and outnumbered the seeds planted by God that's why we have countless sects all claiming denominations in Christendom. It's estimated that the world today has over 41,000 different sects all claiming Christian groups contradicting themselves.

So back to your question what is the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit?

It is one FRUIT that has nine qualities: LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL! Galatians 5:22-23

God promised that during the last days people from different races throughout the earth will come together and start using the Bible to teach themselves, they will use what they find in the Bible to resolve all their disparities among themselves, divert their resources into production of food and information materials, erased the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons among themselves and vow never to raise weapons against anyone again! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

This sounds really impossible because imperfect humans can't do this due to politics and racism but God promised that it's by His Spirit {Zechariah 4:6} so God's Holy Spirit will help make faithful people throughout the earth to speak with one mind {Zephaniah 3:9 compare to John 17:22} so with the nine qualities of God's Holy Spirit permeating the gathering of imperfect humans this prophecy will be fulfilled!

Do you know any religion today that people are saying about them:

"This religion have love among themselves" John 13:34-35

That's the FRUIT Jesus Christ said will help you to know God's true worshipers because each of them is imperfect so if you're thinking about personality traits you can't figure out the true religion but if you're looking at them as one movement you will SEE the predominant quality in their midst! 1John 4:8 compare to Matthew 19:26
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by osmosis101(m): 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
heykims:

Who tell u that?
Hunger kills but in this case it is the water deprivation that will kill her. It's not possible to stay off water for a week.

Make I no share u some mad exp....
until u find ursef dia.
Some situation where u av no option dan to stand and sit..no sun nor rain.
Food only givs strenght..
Underground sh#t.
May you nt experience.
One purewater per day,no food for two weeks.. God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by osmosis101(m): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
heykims:

Who tell u that?
Hunger kills but in this case it is the water deprivation that will kill her. It's not possible to stay off water for a week.

Dnt get me wrong.
Food I said
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by Benki003(m): 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
Bruh drop her number
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by heykims(m): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
osmosis101:

Make I no share u some mad exp....
until u find ursef dia.
Some situation where u av no option dan to stand and sit..no sun nor rain.
Food only givs strenght..
Underground sh#t.
May you nt experience.
One purewater per day,no food for two weeks.. God bless you
We are talking total deprivation of water, this one is saying one sachet of pure water day. Pure water no be water?
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Has Come Again Oo by heykims(m): 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
osmosis101:

Dnt get me wrong.
Food I said
We are talking food and water here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Defines An "mog"? / For Christians: What Exactly Does Christianity Offer?? / What Then Happens To The Unbeliever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.