Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

BREAKING: Election Tribunals To Shut Down Following Subsidy Removal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Election Tribunals To Shut Down Following Subsidy Removal (3539 Views)

Only Retired Judges Should Handle Election Petition Tribunals - Afe Babalola / BREAKING: Election Observer Shot Dead In Enugu / Acting CJN Swears In 250 Members Of General Election Tribunals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Election Tribunals To Shut Down Following Subsidy Removal by nnamdi640: 10:46am On Jun 05, 2023
solmusdesigns:
Labour Party keeps shooting it's self... 180 days going
I wonder when you guys will get sense. Just because they bear thesame name doesn't mean the are working hand to hand.
Re: BREAKING: Election Tribunals To Shut Down Following Subsidy Removal by toneroforever(m): 10:48am On Jun 05, 2023
solmusdesigns:
Labour Party keeps shooting it's self... 180 days going

It's not LP's fault. It's called Force majeure.
The tribunal will be suspended & the days will stop counting once judiciary workers embark on strike.

It's actually in LP's favour.
NLC & LP are both working in the best interest of the masses. Only sycophants & agbadorians disagree.
Re: BREAKING: Election Tribunals To Shut Down Following Subsidy Removal by Shigishege2: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
KimFlorence:

Pls let it happen so they can go in peace. Living with this people is like living among lions and mentally ill patients
if you want to go to your biafra in peace as you said then stop talking ill and bad about our country Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING: Election Tribunals To Shut Down Following Subsidy Removal by KimFlorence: 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2023
Shigishege2:
if you want to go to your biafra in peace as you said then stop talking ill and bad about our country Nigeria.

I'm with you bro.
Re: BREAKING: Election Tribunals To Shut Down Following Subsidy Removal by Assetosky(m): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
No vex o......na Tinubu remove subsidy?
I thought they said NASS did not include subsidy in this year's budget beyond June!

Whether we like it or not,July would have come without subsidy and marketers would have still make fuel 500/litre.

Iamzik:

Nothing more to explain chief

Tinubu made a mistake with that careless pronouncement and pride will not allow him to address the nation that it was a mistake or to call stakeholders for consultation.

You can remove subsidy but there must be conrete provisions to lessen the impact. Abuja is not Lagos where no one will challenge anything he says.

I'm in Lagos and alapere to ajah round trip is now 4k. How can a civil servant earning 30k go to work and feed his family, pay school fees?

Those of you that are not affected by the subsidy removal should allow others to protest in peace
Re: BREAKING: Election Tribunals To Shut Down Following Subsidy Removal by Globad(f): 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
richidinho:

grin grin
Now, thank me

You didn't say anything

You didn't address all the questions

You're a dodger
Re: BREAKING: Election Tribunals To Shut Down Following Subsidy Removal by IgOga(m): 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
Hmmm.....I hope this not APC's move to give LP and PDP technical knock out.

The constitution will not add the few days NLC is on strike to the time for the PEPT.
Re: BREAKING: Election Tribunals To Shut Down Following Subsidy Removal by richidinho(m): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
Globad:

You didn't say anything

You didn't address all the questions

You're a dodger

Which one did i dodge?
Re: BREAKING: Election Tribunals To Shut Down Following Subsidy Removal by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
richidinho:

Nigeria cant be said to be broke when the president and over 400 members of the parliament are earning bogus pay and useless allowances but refuse to sacrifice a dime to rescue the country

Tinubu should start by slicing their pay check, the masses cannot be sacrificing all the time
God bless you everlasting
Re: BREAKING: Election Tribunals To Shut Down Following Subsidy Removal by richie240: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
solmusdesigns:

How do I explain this in lay man's term

Nigeria is in such a terrible financial mess that most of our earnings goes straight to debt servicing

We can't pay our debt and subsidize fuel without total shutdown
You want to shalaye to d typical obidient whose mind is already made up?
In as much as it wasn't obi or someone they like that made d subsidy removal, then it's a no no to them.
cool

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Election Tribunals To Shut Down Following Subsidy Removal by Globad(f): 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
richidinho:

Which one did i dodge?

All the questions I asked you

All

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu, Fasoranti, Hid Awolowo: Who Really Is The Yoruba Leader? / How Nigeria Soldiers Died Like Rats!!! / And They Say Buhari Is An Extremist: Check Out His Daughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.