Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,966 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Have You Ever Been Diagnosed Of The Wrong Genotype? Share Your Experience - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Ever Been Diagnosed Of The Wrong Genotype? Share Your Experience (12994 Views)

Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer / Corper Diagnosed Of Lassa Fever In Asaba, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Diagnosed Of The Wrong Genotype? Share Your Experience by Maynmann: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
professore:
so in case of error, is that not scientific limitation?
Who made the error, science or scientists?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Diagnosed Of The Wrong Genotype? Share Your Experience by GorgeousAF(f): 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2023
professore:
Interesting. Is that to say O- comes with complications such as miscarriage if Rogan injection is not taken?

Yes it does in most cases..it's called "Rhesus incompatibility".. Doctors in the house can shed more light or you could read it up!!!
Re: Have You Ever Been Diagnosed Of The Wrong Genotype? Share Your Experience by ghettochild(m): 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ladiesdoctor:
Genotype diagnosis have became something else these days.
I know of someone, anytime he is ill, hIs results will show SS.
But whenever he is not sick his results will shows AA
These results have been from different labs.

There was time his blood sample was taken and was diagnosed to be AA, the next day same blood sample gave SS.
Parents are both AA.
Unbelievable lie...
What a pathological liar u r?
Yr brain need to be checked for typing this nonsense
DNA confirmed that he is their child.
Re: Have You Ever Been Diagnosed Of The Wrong Genotype? Share Your Experience by ghettochild(m): 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
StemCellTherapi:
Yet my Sickle Cell (SS) patient, a small boy of 8yrs whom I have been treating just got HEALED of Sickle Cell Disease and his genotype has changed to AA after 3 months of treatment.

My second Sickle Cell Disease patient, a boy of 5yrs old got HEALED too and genotype changed to AS after 11 months of treatment.

No Surgery ooo.

This is 2023.

People's genotypes are changing from Sickle Cell (SS) to both AS and AA.

If u no know, u no go know.

May una dey play.
Stop taking nonsense u cannot back up with proof
Re: Have You Ever Been Diagnosed Of The Wrong Genotype? Share Your Experience by Sektor101(m): 5:14am On Jun 06, 2023
If I'm to be the one I whld have given them the name and the address foolish pple, who's career they wanted ending?
visiondee:
Mine wasn't even genotype, during preparation for my wedding, I with my wife went for genotype, blood group and HIV test. Lo and behold, when result came out, I saw HIV+, It was a shock to me because I'm a donor, I donates blood, before donation, my blood is always screened. Immediately, I went to government general hospital for another test, explaining what happened in the private hospital.

I was tested with different things just to be sure which all came out HIV- (NEGATIVE). Immediately I was asked to give the name and the address of the place I initially did it. But I never did, only to returned and told them all that happened. The owner of the place called, apologizing and even want to pay some certain money which I refused.
Re: Have You Ever Been Diagnosed Of The Wrong Genotype? Share Your Experience by Caseless: 5:26am On Jun 06, 2023
visiondee:
Mine wasn't even genotype, during preparation for my wedding, I with my wife went for genotype, blood group and HIV test. Lo and behold, when result came out, I saw HIV+, It was a shock to me because I'm a donor, I donates blood, before donation, my blood is always screened. Immediately, I went to government general hospital for another test, explaining what happened in the private hospital.

I was tested with different things just to be sure which all came out HIV- (NEGATIVE). Immediately I was asked to give the name and the address of the place I initially did it. But I never did, only to returned and told them all that happened. The owner of the place called, apologizing and even want to pay some certain money which I refused.
You're contributing to the problems by not revealing their identity - that's why our society is bad. You think say you be good person.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Diagnosed Of The Wrong Genotype? Share Your Experience by Johnn74: 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
Re: Have You Ever Been Diagnosed Of The Wrong Genotype? Share Your Experience by tbrown90(m): 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
professore:
I have heard of things like that. I am not a medical doctor but I want to believe it has to be accurate.
Thanks mate
Re: Have You Ever Been Diagnosed Of The Wrong Genotype? Share Your Experience by professore(m): 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
GorgeousAF:

Yes it does in most cases..it's called "Rhesus incompatibility".. Doctors in the house can shed more light or you could read it up!!!
thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: NCDC Accredits Two Testing Labs In Ogun And Lagos / NMA Bars Doctors From Treating Commissioners, Political Appointees In Kogi / COVID-19 Update For December 28 2020 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.