Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! (3214 Views)

Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by EmiDon11: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
Met this girl a virgin.
After some months of dating, i broke up with her.
She cursed me that i will continue dumping women my life, that i will be confused and it will affect my marriage.
I thought the curse was irrelevant but omo, e be things o.
I ve dated 12 girls since then and kept dumping them after having sex with them. (3 of them are after my life, threatning to shoot me on sight)
I am planning on going back to beg her to lift the curse, but for the meantime, what do i do?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by incandescentena: 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
Pray to every God you know because your mind is just playing mind game with your head

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by EmiDon11: 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
incandescentena:
Pray to every God you know because your mind is just playing mind game with your head

exactly bro.
I cant tell how i ended up dumping them
Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by anthonyuncle(m): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
did you promise to marry her before deflowering her?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by EmiDon11: 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
anthonyuncle:
did you promise to marry her before deflowering her?
yes but no be my fault bro.
Na konji do that one.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
the problem is not that yeye immature virgin (who couldnt take rejection), the problem is YOU believing this mambo jambo nonsense!

this is who you are, you are a man who gets easily tired of women and dump them. there is NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU. when you eventually mature and find the right person, you will settle down. until then, dont be blackmailed into these people's lifestyle.

NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS just because thats what these people wanted you to do.

7 Likes

Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
EmiDon11:
Na konji do that one.

You made a covenant sealed with blood of her virginity and expect to be free.

Worst still you broke the covenant and feel fly.

You all think promise of marriage for virginity na joke.

Time will tell.

Blood is blood. If you do am without condom. That one self supposed worse for you.

If you were wise u would push her to break up and not you.

You will tell her you traveled or just make sure no be you break up.

Covenant na covenant and na you use your mouth swear

9 Likes

Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by FeelGoodAlways(m): 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
Then go and apologise to her.
Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by RoadMozart(m): 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
Oga go and settle with her
Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by Wawelexy(m): 4:42pm On Jun 05, 2023
EmiDon11:
Na konji do that one.

So konji make you dey talk anyhow? You must marry that girl by fire by force

6 Likes

Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
EmiDon11:
Na konji do that one.

You're a big fool..in 2023 you're making fake marriage promises to a girl just to have sex with her? How old are you self? All these directionless brats sef

9 Likes

Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by EmiDon11: 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2023
Rayban25:

You're a big fool..in 2023 you're making fake marriage promises to a girl just to have sex with her? How old are you self? All these directionless brats sef
edit ur comment b4 mod see am o
Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by Reminderz: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
EmiDon11:
Na konji do that one.
bro, I've seen many guys tread this path and didn't end up well... I won't lie to you, no matter how sex starved I am, promising a lady marriage just to have sex with her is one of the stupidest thing I will ever do, especially with a virgin for that matter...

bro, go and wash your head... nor be every hole dem dey chook hand.. there's no enjoyment in fornicating... it will cause you setbacks instead.. more harm than so called pleasures..

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by Jodha(f): 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
EmiDon11:
Na konji do that one.

Yhure still not repentant sef...

1 Like

Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by MechanicMike: 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2023
EmiDon11:
Met this girl a virgin.
She cursed me that i will continue dumping women my life, that i will be confused and it will affect my marriage.
I ve dated 12 girls since then and kept dumping them after having sex with them. (3 of them are after my life, threatning to shoot me on sight)
I am planning on going back to beg her to lift the curse, but for the meantime, what do i do?

angry
Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by MechanicMike: 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
EmiDon11:
Met this girl a virgin.

Emily...i dont meanto sound rude but u sound dumb has f***k.. so u belif in Cussss?? Tha fukk u talkin about? Do u no how manmy babe I have yansh & they have all dumb me simply becuz I change my nomba so i can hit the next one?. women dumb people everyday...so wot?

..Nigggggga please growwwwwwwup & go listen to RAP music.

YOU NEED TO HANG AROUND REAL GANGTERS & STOP MOANING....linkkup with me these weekend & i will give u babes sir!!!!! ((real talk)) angry
Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by CaptainRogers(m): 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

You made a covenant sealed with blood of her virginity and expect to be free.

Worst still you broke the covenant and feel fly.

You all think promise of marriage for virginity na joke.

Time will tell.

Blood is blood. If you do am without condom. That one self supposed worse for you.

If you were wise u would push her to break up and not you.

You will tell her you traveled or just make sure no be you break up.

Covenant na covenant and na you use your mouth swear

Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by frozen70(f): 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
EmiDon11:
Met this girl a virgin.

So every virgin a man sleeps with and leave her for another, receives a curse ?

My question is, did you promise her something just to break her virginity

Did you just do it because you were trying to make the fun of her after sleeping with her

What did you do to her that is disturbing your life

At times we takes things for granted because we fill, they can't find you and so nothing dey happen

The girl in this picture can't just lay a curse on you for nothing

I don't want to know what transpired between you and her

Just listen to your conscience, if you know that your conscience is telling you that you are being haunted because of how you treated her that made her to curse you,

Don't bother going to any church

Look for her and ask her to forgive you and withdraw the curse, if you are lucky she did withdraw it, go to God in your closet and ask for forgiveness

There after, take correction and stop breaking women's heart

So that you don't live a miserable life

1 Like

Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by Ellupee75: 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
Lemme book this space.

I'd share the screenshot soon as I'm in this shoe as well, just that I don't know the curse grin grin grin
EmiDon11:
Met this girl a virgin.
grin grin
You be werey like me too grin
Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by Ellupee75: 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ellupee75:
Lemme book this space.

I'd share the screenshot soon as I'm in this shoe as well, just that I don't know the curse grin grin grin

Might be a lengthy read
Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by Brownshoe: 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
What's your financial buhahaha? Do you have any source of income.
Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by sslcrypt: 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
EmiDon11:
Met this girl a virgin.

How can anyone curse who the lord have blessed? unless you intentionally diverted from God and opened up to Satan via fornication. You need to serve God in spirit and in truth, then can the curse acquired via ignorance be lifted. For if you continue to Walk in the path of sin, then will your soul be damned for consumption.
Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by iInjureHerYansh: 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2023
Useless post. Bitch that's prolly sucking another man's Dick now how her curse Wan work. Deh play
Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by iInjureHerYansh: 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
EmiDon11:
Na konji do that one.
Of all the lies na old fashioned marriage lie you Deh use. Why you no promise her aeroplane
Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by Houseofglam7(f): 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
Kikikikikikiki 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by Mcslize: 6:12am On Jun 06, 2023
You don't need to outrightly break up with a lady. Behave in a way so she will break up with you.

How do you naturally break up with a lady you want to leave but don't want to do it by yourself? Act like a big simp to her. Give her too much attention. You know ladies don't value guys that give them too much attention.

With time, she will start misbehaving. Use that moment to bombard her with how much you love her. How you can't do without her. How she has been the air you breath, the sun that shines on you and how you can't see her not being in your life. Tell her you will die if she leaves you.

Brother, just bombard her with all those nonsense simpson behaviours. Watch and see how she will start misbehaving. Use that moment to play the victim role by telling her she doesn't love you any more. She will by her self break up with you cuz ladies hardly feel attracted to guys that heap all their lives around them.

That's the best way to make a girl leave you. Cuz at that point, she will feel like your life depends on her and will start misbehaving. She won't even be giving you attention. But unknown to her, you are doing all that to decrease your value in her eyes so she can leave.

I have never broken any girl heart. I am a clean slate. They will leave by themselves when you start exhibiting all those simp traits. They will feel like goddess at that point and stop giving you attention.

Mission accomplished!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by udede(m): 6:21am On Jun 06, 2023
Mcslize:
You don't need to outrightly break up with a lady. Behave in a way so she will break up with you.

How do you naturally break up with a lady you want to leave but don't want to do it by yourself? Act like a big simp to her. Give her too much attention. You know ladies don't value guys that give them too much attention.

With time, she will start misbehaving. Use that moment to bombard her with how much you love her. How you can't do without her. How she has been the air you breath, the sun that shines on you and how you can't see her not being in your life. Tell her you will die if she leaves you.

Brother, just bombard her with all those nonsense simpson behaviours. Watch and see how she will start misbehaving. Use that moment to play the victim role by telling her she doesn't love you any more. She will by her self break up with you cuz ladies hardly feel attracted to guys that heap all their lives around them.

That's the best way to make a girl leave you. Cuz at that point, she will feel like your life depends on her and will start misbehaving. She won't even be giving you attention. But unknown to her, you are doing all that to decrease your value in her eyes so she can leave.

I have never broken any girl heart. I am a clean slate. They will leave by themselves when you start exhibiting all those simp traits. They will feel like goddess at that point and stop giving you attention.

Mission accomplished!
hmmmm omo see code.
Bros you be champion
Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by udede(m): 6:24am On Jun 06, 2023
Fact is that you went too far. A girl wants to keep her virginity for her husband and you played with such.
Omo you are playing with your life. This is not small thing in the spiritual realm.
Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by Gabreil2121(f): 7:15am On Jun 06, 2023
Fake story
Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by FRANCISTOWN: 7:58am On Jun 06, 2023
EmiDon11:
Met this girl a virgin.
Op my one cent advise is this.
There are no curses.
It's just a thing of the mind.
If there were curses. Buhari supposed don due tey try.
I can only advise you to be sexually disciplined
Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by Dshocker(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2023
EmiDon11:
Met this girl a virgin.

Her curse has nothing on you, i believe you are the cause of your problem.
Re: My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! by JustPowerApps(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2023
I like the shoot at sight part. I hope she does that soon enough. You deserve it for playing with people's emotion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is That How Christian Girls Behave / Reason Why I Can't Date A Yahoo Guy / When On The Wedding Night The Guy Is Still A Virgin While The Wife Is Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.