Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,047 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy (28618 Views)

Ogun Workers Declare Indefinite Strike Over Unremitted Deductions / Osun Workers Declare Warning Strike / Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy by REALretep(m): 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2023
Wahala for court cases and anybody arrested by police and other law enforcement agencies this period.
Election petition cases are also in trouble especially as they are limited by time
Re: Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy by GoodGovernance: 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
Escapist:
Hmm, won't this affect the election tribunal?
Of course yes.

Tinubu might eventually triumph based on technicality of time efflux.

1 Like

Re: Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy by Ken91(m): 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
underemployed and unemployed Nigerians.

Whether you are OBIdient, Atikulated, Kwankwasiyya or Batified, with over 77 trillion naira national debt stock, inflation rate of 22% and exchange rate of over N750/$1....

you should expect the BEST and prepare for the WORST.

Learn powerful online skills that could earn you income in US dollars.

Are U real,
Add me on WhatsApp ( 08097460168)

I TEACH AND TRAIN PEOPLE HOW TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL AND PROFITABLE FOREX TRADER FOR FREE.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE.[/b][b][/b][/quote]
Re: Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy by Inosky(m): 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
Re: Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy by maasoap(m): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
zieraw2005:
Lols We as a country are not ready yet.

You can't leave your citizens like that and take away the only thing they have to benefit.

No water, no electricity, no good road, no security of lives and property etc Everything government is to provide for the citizens are nowhere to be found in Nigeria.

My country people 9ja go better!

Peace out.

Unfortunately, many Nigerians do not think about this. Their mumu brain na just to support whatever policy the govt rollout even if it hurts them.
This makes me remember how many mumus supported naira confiscation policy by Emefiele grin grin grin
Re: Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy by DrAkpamudehe: 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
Antiurchins:
Apc said there was nothing like subsidy, tinubu lead his thugs to occupy Ojota, and used the ignorant,naive and tribalist southwest to frustrate gej, 11 years down the line he is removing at 600 same thing that was removed at 120 and gej was crucified as long it’s not coming from there tribesman it is never good, hypocrites

It has always been said that people from the south west of Nigeria are the problem of Nigeria. And that has being proven many times
Re: Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy by luluman: 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
Jennie002:
Make we hear word abeg
Were you deaf before?
Re: Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy by Jennie002: 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
luluman:
Were you deaf before?
Your trash were blocking
Re: Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy by Burruchaga71(m): 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
Mary125:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angel
G.TBank
STOP THIS!!
Re: Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy by ImoleNaija: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
Lutherblaq:

Is it God That you voted for or President Tinubu ? You people should leave God alone o... i heard you when you tell us how Tinubu is the best for the job and a master planer he should pls prove his supporters right abeg...

Pls don't tell me its to early for him prove you right tongue

But God would be automatically concerned if it were Obi?

Just dey play....
Re: Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy by Emola12(m): 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
FeelGoodAlways:
Tinubu protested fuel subsidy removal in 2012 and now gallantly wants to be the one removing it so freely. It won't work.
God bless you sir some of his useless supporters will not remember dis nah to dey fight Igbo people nain Dem dey find awon oloriburuku eda eyan jatijati
Re: Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy by Emola12(m): 11:40pm On Jun 05, 2023
cjudy:
grin

This movie go make sense die.

Them call us name because we forecast the future. Everyone is against fuel subsidy but plans should be put in place before ending it. Not just come out and declare on national TV without any measure. Now see the result.

Shey APC, PDP, LP are all suffering it now Abi?

Our eyes never clear, it will soon clear
Mr Man calm down now you remember say nah the party wey we dey shout say make Dem comot there nah Dem still still dey rule us
Re: Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy by mywells: 12:55am On Jun 06, 2023
Lutherblaq:
cheesy
Why is Tinubu silent?

Oo: Maybe he is on a Trip to Chicargo to meet our country's Business partners cheesy

Week 2 Nigerians where is ou President sad

Oti lo daa igbe e nuu
Re: Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy by mtngloetiartel: 3:38am On Jun 06, 2023
CJN Ariwoola's mastermind to frustrate Tribunal proceedings nationwide
Lutherblaq:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-judiciary-workers-declare-nationwide-crisis-over-fuel-subsidy/
Re: Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 5:13am On Jun 06, 2023
How can you start your PRESIDENCY with strike ??
For the first time in Nigeria history...... sad
Re: Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy by Godmademan(m): 5:46am On Jun 06, 2023
kingthreat:
You all are the ones making things difficult.
Instead of you all to insist on palliatives for subsidy, you want this stupid fraud to continue.
I can remember how marvellously well the government disbursed the COVID19 palliatives and the 5,000 each to indigent families. Let's allow them do more πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Re: Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy by kingthreat(m): 7:42am On Jun 06, 2023
Godmademan:
I can remember how marvellously well the government disbursed the COVID19 palliatives and the 5,000 each to indigent families. Let's allow them do more πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

If they don't put that as a priority, things might subside into anarchy.
Re: Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy by Bfly: 7:50am On Jun 06, 2023
Looks like Tinubu created choas among the masses and went back repairing the political leadership of the country silently. I hope he truly succeeds.
Re: Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy by Lutherblaq: 8:22am On Jun 06, 2023
ImoleNaija:

But God would be automatically concerned if it were Obi?
Just dey play....
I vote for no one so suit your self sissy
Re: Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy by fohlarp: 11:40am On Jun 06, 2023
My fellow nigerians we ab to protest ist cos our leader dnt consult us ist bf declarong d price,pls lets go dr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari / Adams Oshiomole Set To Marry Again. / Isaac Kekemeke And Cladius Daramola Fight In Public - Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.