Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? (21214 Views)

Why Are Weeds And Other Hard Drugs Illegal While Cigarette Remains Legal? / Hard Drugs Affect Man Who Couldn't Get A Job In Delta / How Crying When You Lost Someone Is Good For Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by FoggedBrain: 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
MisterBanny:

Thank u very much for this. The beer we drink Actually contains more sugar than coke but people fail to understand this fact. The sorghum and fibre in beer contains a larger percent of Sugar

What about bitters and whiskey?

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by occfx: 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
brosom:
Just dey play..

Probably from the same virtual... So no gain no loss... Bet is gambling and its 100% luck. Any day your luck shines, don't invest it back in the gambling... Just invest in goods, services or assets. Gambling is pure luck, enjoy it when you are lucky to win.
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by brosom(m): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
occfx:

Probably from the same virtual... So no gain no loss... Bet is gambling and its 100% luck. Any day your luck shines, don't invest it back in the gambling... Just invest in goods, services or assets. Gambling is pure luck, enjoy it when you are lucky to win.
Just dey play
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by MisterBanny(m): 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
FoggedBrain:

What about bitters and whiskey?

Whisky is fine when taken in moderate quantity. Whisky contains 0.1gramm of sugar per 100ml, so it's Ok.
Bitters (yoyo, Alomo, etc) contain Nicotine and should be taken moderately as well. It also reduces the sugar content in the Blood.
Bitters also contain a very minute/small quantity of Sugar, though less than whiskey. People often think that because a drink is bitter, it means it doesn't contain sugar. It contains, but only in negligible quantity
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by kingthreat(m): 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
Goddyrichie:
I almost lost my younger bro two weeks ago to colos e hv been taking it but e doesnโ€™t affect him until two Friday ago e took colos he doesnโ€™t know what he was doing he set fire on d cooking gas pack all d clothes in d house on d burning gas burnt all d clothes took a knife ๐Ÿ”ช and stab himself in his chest fall from d two storey building still but thank God heโ€™s doing fine now say no to drugs

Jesu Christi shocked

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by FoggedBrain: 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
MisterBanny:

Whisky is fine when taken in moderate quantity. Whisky contains 0.1gramm of sugar per 100ml, so it's Ok.
Bitters (yoyo, Alomo, etc) contain Nicotine and should be taken moderately as well. It also reduces the sugar content in the Blood.
Bitters also contain a very minute/small quantity of Sugar, though less than whiskey. People often think that because a drink is bitter, it means it doesn't contain sugar. It contains, but only in negligible quantity

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by TheBTCinvestor: 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
FoggedBrain:

Thanks bro

Do u masturbate? Being reason for ur brain fog
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Connollysofia: 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
We supply Canadian loud in small quantities, if you need it, hit us up.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cvk6byHNX9A/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Obierika(m): 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
I don't roll with people who take hard drugs
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by yewit37486: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
Connollysofia:
We supply Canadian loud in small quantities, if you need it, hit us up.

Go and supply all your family members first of all, or even better consume all your stock yourself. Imagine advertising your evil on the thread of a person grieving.

I hope the mods ban you. Rule 9.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Jagermeister(m): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
BarrElChapo:

Crystal is completely lab made. 100% chemical compounds. Too deadly and addictive.

I'm not surprised you know this.

You're bloody El Chapo!

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Goddyrichie(m): 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
brosom:
U no nothing son, never say never.
pele o grandpa ๐Ÿ‘ด
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by BarrElChapo(m): 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
Jagermeister:

I'm not surprised you know this.

You're bloody El Chapo!

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Salรผd hermano.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by FoggedBrain: 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Do u masturbate? Being reason for ur brain fog

I used to. I've been having brain fog before I started masturbating though. Is it a cause?
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by MisterBanny(m): 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
FoggedBrain:

Thanks bro

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Jagermeister(m): 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
BarrElChapo:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Salรผd hermano.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Freethinker87: 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
Yes! It still hurts so I don't want to talk about it.
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Latakia(f): 6:54am On Aug 19, 2023
elujah1:

Definitely effects of drug on you
yes daddy thank you daddy it was a drug related issue about 42 years ago and not a religion war grin
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by PaulH07: 1:07am On Aug 27, 2023
plenitude:
Crystal meth is deadly. After seeing what it did to my cousinโ€™s bro heart after undergoing scan๐Ÿ˜ข it makes me wonder why it was created in the first place. I am a bit curious here, whatโ€™s crystal meth used for other than smoking??

For the treatment of patients with ADHD.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by edgeP(m): 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2023
edgeP:
My Close pal is batling at the moment with heart condition after consistently smoking (cigarette) for close to 30 years with all the warning from the wife and I, God please save him and give him second chance, it is realy disturbing when I see young ones taking all sort of assorted drugs despite all the info out there on effect of hard drugs.
My friend is gone 28th August 2023
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Badadvisor: 9:19pm On Mar 17
Kingluqman:
Yes. We use to call him Gentle but addiction of tramadol killed him on one Sallah day back in 2010. Fainted and never came back to life.

RIP Gentle
He had seizure. That's consequences of TM overdose.
One of the hardest drug to quit out there
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Badadvisor: 6:34am On Mar 22
Hardunmhi:
Drugs nah werey o, Abeg no just taste am at all
I made a lot of money some years ago and everything went to drugs
I did graduated from Ice to Crack, at the same time using Codeine and numerous other drugs
It became worse that I was taking 3 bottles of codeine a day , even the dealer Dey advise me
I was running mad
When I had my first child I decided to stop
The withdrawal symptoms are so mad that I still have bad dreams up till today
I lost my business , lost all friends, lost my precious woman and she left with my son
I am glad I was able to stop last year
I did not plan it that way, I tried to stop but I couldnโ€™t until God intervened
Pls donโ€™t just taste it , nah the only good thing wey u fit do to yourself be that
Ire o
3 csp codeine in a day bro? Damn that's extreme. I only take one at night and mix with chi exotic when I'm about to sleep.
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Badadvisor: 6:40am On Mar 22
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Yea you are right. Molly makes girls have high sex drive. I pity the simp wey go end up marrying girl wey belong to the streets.
Yeah when i want to have that crazy sex with my LT i just buy one molly and keep for her. I don't take molly i hate that drug for real. Makes me yawn anyhow, goosebumps and having the strong urge of just driving about and calling or texting people I'm not supposed to hit up.
With the hype and everything i hate molly, I'd choose tm over molly always the feeling is heavenly. Just that you won't fancy food at all. You can go all day and barely eat once.
But it's been almost a year i stopped tm and smoking.
Best decision i made.
I'm looking very fit and healthy now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Badadvisor: 1:36pm On Mar 22
Love56743:

Like me na only one tablet 250 gram i dey take but before I dey take 500 gram like 6 tablet way back 2015, 2016, 2017, until it come do me strong thing na there i for reduce.
E knack you seizure?
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Love56743: 1:38pm On Mar 22
Badadvisor:

E knack you seizure?

It almost killed me if I stay a day without taking Tramadol i we become sick once i Take it i we become normal again
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Badadvisor: 1:44pm On Mar 22
Love56743:

It almost killed me if I stay a day without taking Tramadol i we become sick once i Take it i we become normal again
The extreme cases na seizures.
That's the most difficult drug to stop
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:53pm On Mar 22
Badadvisor:

Yeah when i want to have that crazy sex with my LT i just buy one molly and keep for her. I don't take molly i hate that drug for real. Makes me yawn anyhow, goosebumps and having the strong urge of just driving about and calling or texting people I'm not supposed to hit up.
With the hype and everything i hate molly, I'd choose tm over molly always the feeling is heavenly. Just that you won't fancy food at all. You can go all day and barely eat once.
But it's been almost a year i stopped tm and smoking.
Best decision i made.
I'm looking very fit and healthy now

Thank God you stopped. Drugs is the bane of this generation.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by Badadvisor: 3:03pm On Mar 22
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Thank God you stopped. Drugs is the bane of this generation.
Yeah right. But meth is the worse of it all. I can make friends with a cocain, perc, tm or refnol addicts than having anything to do with a meth user. Had one as a flatmate few years ago and it was terrible. Playing music all night, walking around and opening and closing down every minute. You'd find it almost impossible to sleep and they start selling household properties when they are broke or petty stealing from you.
Until one night he almost ran mad that was when he put all efforts to kill that habit.
Nigga sold his bed stand,sold his iPhone and got a torch light phone and later sold the torch light phone ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
He finally killed the habit tho, he moved to lag few years ago.
That aside he's a very easy going person and a nice guy.
I love sleeping alot that's the reason i didn't get addicted to that shit the first day i took it.
Why would i be taking something that'd deprive me of sleep ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:13pm On Mar 22
Badadvisor:

Yeah right. But meth is the worse of it all. I can make friends with a cocain, perc, tm or refnol addicts than having anything to do with a meth user. Had one as a flatmate few years ago and it was terrible. Playing music all night, walking around and opening and closing down every minute. You'd find it almost impossible to sleep and they start selling household properties when they are broke or petty stealing from you.
Until one night he almost ran mad that was when he put all efforts to kill that habit.
Nigga sold his bed stand,sold his iPhone and got a torch light phone and later sold the torch light phone ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
He finally killed the habit tho, he moved to lag few years ago.
That aside he's a very easy going person and a nice guy.
I love sleeping alot that's the reason i didn't get addicted to that shit the first day i took it.
Why would i be taking something that'd deprive me of sleep ๐Ÿ˜

Serious matter. I have seen how It drains blood. Its not easy fighting addiction. Glad he was able to turn a new life.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gombe COVID-19 Patients Protest Ill-Treatment & Hunger, Again / Six More Cases Of Mokeypox Confirmed In Nigeria / Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.